Ice Cream Sandwiches! [America x Denmark]

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 14-06-2012 19:51

Coco desperatly tried clinging on to Mathiass and and the same time reach out for the ice cream sandwich. Finally she took it the easy way and climed his arm to reach it from his hand.
"Naw, you didn't realy think that way you'd fool her, did ya? She's way to clever, aren't ya, little Coco?" Kyle was about to reach out and take Coco out, but Coco was ready for that - and nearly bit his fingers off. "Root you, Coco! No eukalyptus leaves for a month! I'll only give you grass if you won't behave yourself!" Kyle's warning didn't work, since he was grinning the whole time. Coco completely ignored him.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 14-06-2012 19:53

Alfred gave his Australian broski a manly-like hug. Yes, I had to include 'manly-like' otherwise he'd look even more gay- not that that bothers me though.

"Actually, when I said 'Gil' I was referring to Final Fantasy. Do they have the same currency then or something? Yes, I wanted to break the fourth wall too with my total hero powers." Alfred said quite casually.

Then the koala caught his attention for a moment, "Is that.. healthy for him?" he asked Kyle.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 14-06-2012 19:57

"Sure, mate!" Kyle gave back the manly-like hug. "She's wicked back home! You should hang out there some time to see what she's capable of! Seriously, roos have the right to be scared of her..." Kyle shook his head, for a moment his grin faltering, when he thought of what Coco might do when they get back. Then he had a brilliant idea. "Hey, Mathiass! Since Coco likes you so much, keep her for let's say about two weeks, 'kay? that'll give me the time to repair the damage she's done!" Kyle grinned to Mathiass.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 14-06-2012 23:27

"That sounds totally awesome! And Denny- you might not want to show Norway Coco then, your ass'd be grass." America said quite cheerfully, despite how horrible it'd turn out to be. Lukas was kind of like Arthur- Alfred could just imagine them together all poker-faced sipping tea and talking about cinnamon-smelling unicorns and Harry Potter. To him, this seemed quite logical; those two are total weirdos.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 15-06-2012 22:44

"Goddamn. Why me?!" Matthias turns to Alfred. "Don't enjoy mah misery American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Matthias sighs. "It can't get any worse, can it?"
MAIN ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS: N. Italy, S. Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Prussia
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 15-06-2012 22:47

"Silly Denmark, it can always get worse!" Alfred shouted- though that was his usual talking voice.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 15-06-2012 22:49

"GEE. THAT MADE MAH DAY." Matthias rolled his eyes, hinting the sarcasm in his voice.
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 15-06-2012 22:59

[Iris, that's not hinting- that's an intense explosion!!!1!!11!1!]

Alfred laughed, "Glad it did, broski! It's the job of a true hero!" He noticed the sarcasm in Matthias' voice, and decided to be more of an ass.

Alfred then swaggered on out of there towards a Mickey-D's- but not before giving Matthias a well-aimed smack in the face with his B'dazzled pimp cane which he conveniently ordered off of Amazon.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 15-06-2012 23:01

"That really is not going to slide." Matthias suddenly got his axe from out of no where and went to attack the American.
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 15-06-2012 23:07

"HAHAHA~ Dude, you are sooo not going to catch me!"

America knew this was going to happen so he quickly began to run. He was very über manly and buff and American so as a result- he was very fast; fast like how fast an ice cream truck is to park next to a school once the children are being sent out. That fast.