Ice Cream Sandwiches! [America x Denmark]

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 15-06-2012 23:39

Though unlike Matthias had thought, Alfred was not a person to give in- nor get tired very quickly. He was the type of person that'd put up a fight; a true American. This is where you imagine Alfred running in slow-motion with the American flag waving just as slowly in the background. You may now go back to your original thoughts.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 16-06-2012 05:07

Kyle just watched his two friends with, if it was possible, an even bigger grin. They never stop fighting, do they? He'll only step in if it really gets out of hand. Now that Coco was out of the way, he could finally repair everything she had destroyed with her teeth - after all, never trust a drunk koala.

[LOL, that's actually true XD. Koala's are constantly drunk because of the eucalyptus leaves. Another reason why they sleep so long.]
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 16-06-2012 08:15

Because of his big love of cartoons, Alfred suddenly began thinking of their chase as that Looney Toons show [[I forgot what it was called. :'D ]]; he was the roadrunner and that whale penis Matthias over there was the coyote. Kyle would be the audience in this case.

[ ( Lol, so do they have hang-overs?> ˛(˙ ˘ ˙˛ —Shot.]
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 16-06-2012 12:48

[no idea XD. But they are probably addicted.]
Kyle suddenly felt quite hungry, and as there was an ice cream sandwich machine right next to him, he bought one. After a thought, he bought another one, since he was very hungry, and when he had those two he decided that two was not enough and he bought three more. Finally satisfied, he sat down and started eating his ice cream sandwiches one by one, in the mean time enjoying the show that Alfred and Mathiass were putting up for him. Of course little Coco also played the role of "damsel in distress" clinging to Mathiass' shoulder in panic.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 17-06-2012 02:33

Alfred then picked up a glittery, pink Lego boombox from the ground beside a dancing bear and carried it on his shoulder like they used to do back when it was cool. It'll be cool again one day though because fashion trends are in a loop, they brought the snap-backs back right?

Even though it wasn't very fitting to the device, the boombox was playing intense trance dubstep music. Only adding to the stupidity, Alfred pointed to Kyle and shouted out "That's an ass state!" They were apparently lyrics from a rap song that he liked; he thought that it was very clever.

[LOL, I edited it. xDD ]

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-06-2012 05:29

Kyle choked on the food because of the laughter that suddenly errupted from his throat. Through tears he swallowed the food then got up and said the next line, pretending to be the dj. "roll my blunt on it, that's an ass tray" he laughed while moving his hands as if they were on (discs? I dunno what they're called).

[lol, I had to google - had no idea that kinda song exists! and it's ass state, not ass-tate XD.]
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 17-06-2012 05:42

Alfred suddenly then got super hype, stopping his running and roughly throwing the boombox onto the ground in front of him as he shouted "AMERICA, FUCK YEAH! I'M GONNA SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKIN' WORLD, YEAH!" The boombox continued playing it's music as a background theme because dubstep is a magical thing. Skrillex fans would agree.

... Shit just got real.

[Lol! That's actually really popular here, along with quite a few other rap songs. You hear it eeeeeverywhere.
I never looked up the lyrics, so I thought that it was spelled that way. xDDD ]

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-06-2012 05:54

Kyle's grin faded slightly. He went over to Alfred and slapped his back real hard, as if trying to shake out of him whatever made him say that.
"mate, as much as I like you, I'd suggest you leave the saving of the world to someone more...realistic." he said to him. He then laughed his head off as he went a few steps back and shouted "YEAH! OZ WILL SAVE THE WORLD... ALONG WITH NEW ZEALAND AND WY!! AUSSIE'S RULE!" before returning to his already partly meleted ice-cream sandwiches. To make sur they won't melt any more, he ate one after another in huge gulps.
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 17-06-2012 06:12

This made Alfred feel like sad face- so sad face that he shed a dramatic tear. Though the crying part was because of the big ass red print that Kyle left on the back of his bomber jacket. Yes, it hurt that bad.

"Australia! That hurted..." he said pitifully, like a young child that just was not able to reach the last Rice Crispy treat on the kitchen counter and then their older sibling took it and casually walked away before anything could be said. Alfred was that child.

[I like how this story gets no where and lacks sense but is so amusing! xDDDD ]

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-06-2012 06:15

Kyle misunderstod, thinking he meant about what he said. "Hey, get used to it, you aren't the only hero in the world! I'm sure oldie would agree that I am the hero! You suck at it!" He laughed.

[oldie in this case means dad, and I read somewhere that Australia thinks of England as his father.]
-----