Ice Cream Sandwiches! [America x Denmark]

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 20-06-2012 02:42

"Way un-cool! I am totally not old enough to be your uncle; I'm only like, nineteen- and I'm not old either! And you did not beat me, I just suddenly decided that we could finish our intense debate later!" Alfred pouted, his irritation basically radiating around him in 'heroic' waves.

But in a flash, those emotions were washed right out of him as a mischievous grin took their place. "Then that means I can do... this!" He then caught Kyle in a headlock and began rubbing his fist roughly in his hostage's hair, pushing it in random directions.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 20-06-2012 05:42

"Ahh!! No!! Stop it!" Kyle screamed, suddenly grabbing Alfred by the arms and throwing him over his head on the other side of the room. "Hah! See, Japan taught me a few things....hehehe.." Kyle grinned at him.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 20-06-2012 19:33

After landing on the ground, Alfred sat up, giving Kyle a thumbs up and returning the grin, "Dude! That was totally awesome! Japan seriously needs to teach me some of that too!"
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 20-06-2012 19:40

"Thanks!" Kyle laughed at Alfred, and helped him up. Just as he did so, he heard a tap,tap,taping noise on the windows. He quickly ran over, hoping it was what it was, and it was! He yelled and laughed in joy. "Yeah! Mate, it's raining! This calls for a celebration! Where's the beer? Why don't we just go to a hotel to get some? Yeah, I'm so happy! This is wicked cool, mate!" Kyle kept laughing and grinning at Alfred.

[Hotel ----> australian slang for pub.]
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 20-06-2012 19:56

Alfred, who wasn't fluent in Australian slang, had no idea what Kyle was talking about. He also didn't know why rain was so special- though you can always find random reasons for a celebration. "Uhm.. dude, I don't think that hotels sell beer- unless it's a totally awesome hotel.." he pondered for a moment, thinking about how many hotels he's been to have ever sold beer.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 20-06-2012 20:05

"Waht are you talking about? Haven't you ever been out with your mates to hotels to drink some beer? You've got a lot of catching up to do! It'll be super fun... and it'll fit to the occasion! After all, rain is a reason to celebrate! The crops'll grow a bit after being in dry dirt! Just as the song goes..." He got a guitar out of thin air, and sang the chorus: "You cant make money out of dirt that's dry, bring on the rain and the stormy sky, gab a beer from the frigde and raise it high, 'cause it's raining on the plains again!" He then got rid of the guitar just as quickly as it appeared. "So, let's go... uncle!" He teased him again, grabbing his sleeve and pulling him outside.
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 21-06-2012 06:28

Alfred, who was dragged into the rain, had nothing to cover himself so he was forced to rob a kid of their Transformers umbrella, which was too small for him. He was still very confused about the hotel, couldn't they just go to a bar instead?

"But dude, we haven't even booked our rooms yet!" he complained, not understanding Kyle's way of thinking.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 21-06-2012 06:33

"What in the world are you talking about?" Kyle said, flinging his umbrella out of his grasp grinning. "And enjoy the rain, after all, how many times does it rain? About once every two months or less! Enjoy it while you can, there'll be droughts later again!" He pulled Alfred to the nearest pub. "See, don't tell me you've never been to one of these before. I don't think they've got any rooms here, anyway." He then went to the counter. "two times beer. Half a liter." He said, putting the money on the counter, then sitting down on a bar stool. "C'mon, sit down, what are you standing around for?" Kyle grinned at Alfred, patting the stool next to him.
-----

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 22-06-2012 03:25

"Hey Alfred! We're not done!" Matthias, who was soaked by the rain, stil holding his axe, shouted. "I'm ready! O-o"
MAIN ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS: N. Italy, S. Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Prussia
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-06-2012 05:12

Alfred's mouth turned into an O as they entered the pub before changing back to a grin. He eagerly sat down on the stool beside Kyle, drumming his gloved fingers on the wooden counter. He completely ignored Matthias, as he was completely absorbed in watching the bartender pour beer into their glasses.

"Hahaha~ Dude, I didn't know that you meant here- I thought that you meant a hotel-hotel!" Alfred said to Kyle, not keeping his eyes off of the bartender. That guy probably felt awkward being stared down- not checked out though! Or maybe..? > 3>