Hetalia High School Host Club

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Hetalia High School Host Club

Post by knightofbootay » 13-06-2012 18:29

*Plot: So, the countries are in Ouran Academy and we have some hosts. The twins are The Italian Brothers. Tama-chan is France. Sweden is Mori-senpai. Honey is Sealand. Kyoya is Germany. And Haruhi is Liechtenstein.

*Character: Sealand

*Name/Age: Peter Kirkland/technically he's 16 but is "4"

Peter was walking to Music Room 3 with Berwald next to him. Peter couldn't wait for the cake. He would die without them! He walked in and ran straight for the cake. Ah. Good old cake. Especially if it's strawberry shortcake.

Weronikus came up with ideaz

MAIN ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS: N. Italy, S. Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Prussia
Willing To Try Others.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 13-06-2012 18:38

Yay!! Then I'll try Germany!!
--------
Ludwig was just going through the financial reports from the last week and was thinking if the new host club photo album will be a seller, when Peter came in.
"Hello, Peter" he said "I am afraid to say that you will have to cut down on the cakes. The taxes for cakes have grown, which basically means that since our club's finances are pretty thin, you will have to eat less." He said all of this looking back at his report, his face not chowing a single emotion.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 13-06-2012 18:42

Peter stop chewing his cake and turns to stare at Ludwig. "What? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Peter starts his anime crying.
Willing To Try Others.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 13-06-2012 18:49

Ludwig ignored his sobs, instead, he pointed to a food stand not far off. "That" he said "is all for you. Go ahead and eat." He didn't mention there were only salads there - after all, Peter would find out soon enough. "And that" he said, pointing to the food that Peter had just been stuffing himself with "is for the guests. You are not to touch any of it, do you understand?" he said the last part in a calm voice, but it was easy to read the undertext: eat it and I'll kill you. With that, he closed his reports and went over to his clients, smoothly changing his neutral face into a beautiful smile.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 13-06-2012 18:52

I'll be Tamaki-France then, TROLOLOLOLOLOLO.

××××××

Francis, as usual, danced his way beside Ludwig, resting an arm on the male's shoulder as he sighed. "Then we must all work harder for ze ladies- and you should try to find better spots for ze cameras, mon ami." He then gently tapped Ludwig's cheek and added "And try to lighten up a little, you are always so.. strict."
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 13-06-2012 19:00

"I think" Ludwig said "that would be impossible. For both of your suggestions. First" he said, checking his watch "I am on a very tight schedule, I have things o do when I get back from club meetings. Secondly, you cannot tell me what to do, I will not listen to an idiot like you and thirdly, "he said, uncomfortably moving away from Francis's arm "I would appreciate it if you wouldn't touch me. Unless, of course, you want to find yourself dead." Ludwig straightened his glasses. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a job to do that the two of you should also be taking care of. And that is" he said, putting a smile to his lips agai as he walked to the ladies "making sure that our geusts are as happy as possible."
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 13-06-2012 19:23

Francis frowned, thinking about how far the cactus is up the German's arse. To him, it seemed as far as possible- I mean, he couldn't even relax for a few minutes.

He crossed his arms pouting, holding back a probably not-witty remark that would probably also end with his death. He couldn't really take Ludwig so lightly because, well- he was very serious business-like.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 13-06-2012 19:30

Ludwig was just about to sit on the couch next to his clients, when suddenly the door opened with a "BANG!" strangely... not showing any movement from behind the door. "Kids..." Ludwig sighed. he smiled sweetly to his guests. "Excuse me, ladies, there is a slight problem I have to take care of." And he left the giggling ladies to search for the little brats, whose parents will probably not find their sons and daughters back home that day. For a brief second, his feelings came out on his face, until he composed himself and once again having no emotions on his face, went to find the wrong-doers.
-----

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 13-06-2012 19:44

Peter ran towards the stand. He looks in it to find nothing, but, salad. "Awwwww. THat's just plain cruel!" He looks to Berwald for a response. Nothing. "I can't believe this. He trick me! Ugh!" He stomps his foot like those prissy white girls do.

THAT WAS TOWARDS YOU, YERISA-CHAN.
Willing To Try Others.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 13-06-2012 19:48

Ludwig was just close enough to hear Peter's complaints, so he said over his shoulder "That's all you have. If you're unhappy, buy your own food.". He stopped in his tracks suddenly. Was it just him, or did the windows rattle? He shook his head. "Those little brats will pay every penny and more if they cause the slightest damage to the clubroom." he said to himself, although he himself was starting to think that it would rather be hard for children to get to the third fllor from outside."A coincidence" he said to himself angrily, for even doubting the reality. "That is all. A coincidence."
-----