Hetalia High School Host Club

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-06-2012 17:03

Lili eventually gave up on blocking out Lovino's profanities. She was beginning to become quite irritated, and since her father had never said anything about slapping people across the face, that's what she did to him. Even though a sound was created from it, Lili assumed that it wasn't too hard, she had been holding back.

In a quiet voice she then spoke, "Bitte... just be quiet, ve're almost there."
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 22-06-2012 19:37

Romano was surprised. It didn't hurt, it really didn't, but being smacked in the face by a girl, well, then it must really be bad. The sheer fact that a woman punished him was a shock to Romano - he had never been punished by one before. He stayed quite and obedient like a scolded pup to the nurse's office.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 22-06-2012 19:48

Peter nodded. It would take his mind off of that horrible dream.
MAIN ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS: N. Italy, S. Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Prussia
Willing To Try Others.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 22-06-2012 19:52

Berwald scooped Peter up onto his back then went down. Just next to the school, the plane lay battered and empty, since the rescue squad had long gone. He got a torch and went inside. "S're 's d'rk h'r'" He said, switching on the torch.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-06-2012 20:42

Noticing the sudden change in Lovino's behavior- including the quietness caught Lili by surprise, and even made her feel a bit guilty- scratch that, very guilty. She couldn't hold in her apology, so right as she opened the door to the nurse's office, she said a quiet "I'm sorry" to him.

After she and Feliciano carefully sat Lovino down onto a chair, Lili turned to Ludwig, "Ve finally managed to find him, Mr. Ludvig.. he vas sleeping under a tree." Lili wasn't sure how the last bit of information would be useful to Ludwig, but she felt as if it needed to be included. Noticing Francis, she assumed that he somehow fell asleep. She couldn't really see him breathing hough, which kind of freaked her out.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 22-06-2012 20:48

"Hmm? Oh yes. Did anything happen to him? He seems a little dazed." Ludwig said. "Well then, take off your shirt and let me have a look at your wounds." he said, taking out the cleaning things again.

---

Romano blinked at Lili. Apologizing? What for? Did she do anything? Because of his headache his brain was working at about the speed of a turtle. When he finally understood, he was already being asked to take off his shirt. Hmmm?? He thought, blinking again at Ludwig. "Why...? I... don't feel... like doing that..." Romano was fighting now to keep conscious.
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-06-2012 21:11

"Vell..." Lili hesitated, "Yes, he slipped and hit his head on the ground.."

She shot a worried glance over to Lovino, who seemed to be having trouble staying conscious. It most likely hadn't helped either that she had slapped him along the way. Hopefully he'll be alright, she thought.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 22-06-2012 21:15

"Did he? Let's see it." Ludwig looked at his head, and hissed. "Damn, that's one bad cut..." He quickly got to cleaning the wound.

---

Romano didn't feel the swab on his head. He would've been terrified if he was thinking straight, instead he was mildly curios why that was. He then started having a feeling of ants crawling up his legs and hands. On the last few seconds of consciousness he grasped he was losing it, he looked at Lili and said "bye bye..." before passing out.
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-06-2012 21:31

Lili, unable to handle the pressure- which was not actually on her even though she felt as if it was blurted out "And I also slapped him in the face, Mr. Ludvig!" She sighed afterwards, feeling slightly calmer, though her worrying for Lovino didn't really seem to fade as much.

"A-and he'll be alright, correct?"

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 22-06-2012 21:51

"I think you caused him more good than harm, Lili. At least he stayed quiet afterwards, right?" Ludwig finished cleaning Romano's head when he felt it's whole weight on his shoulder. "What...?" He checked Romano's face - yup, he was unconcious. He sighed "Lili, could you hold Romano in a upright pposition so I can bandage his head?" He asked her, struggling to keep ROmano from sliding off the bed.
-----