Hetalia High School Host Club

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-06-2012 23:38

Lili sighed, feeling better that she hadn't contributed to Lovino's current state. She nodded quickly stood beside Ludwig, hands on either side of Lovino's shoulder's to keep him from leaning over while Ludwig bandaged his head. Lili hsd never realised just how.. heavy Lovino was. Maybe it was from all of the pasta he eats? Or was that Feliciano? She couldn't remember at the moment- she had to stay focused anyway.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 23-06-2012 09:08

It was hard for Ludwig to bandage a drooping head, but he finally succeeded. "There." He said. "Now let's just lay him down, but NOT next to Francis. God knows what would happen if he woke up before Romano."
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 24-06-2012 06:04

Lili nodded in response, waiting for Ludwig to help her carry Lovino. He was too heavy for her to carry on her own, Ludwig was a lot stronger than her since he worked out. Her father didn't really want her to risk hurting herself- she understood that.

To help make the job slightly easier, Lili gently dragged Lovino closer to the edge of the bed. That way, they wouldn't have to awkwardly drag him off of it.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 24-06-2012 06:36

"Okay now, on three." Ludwig grabbed Romano's arms. "One, two, three!" He pulled Romano up with Lili's help, and put him on the other side of the room. "There. I will stay till one of them wakes. You can go home, if you want to. Feliciano as well." He said, sitting down again.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 24-06-2012 07:58

Lili grabbed Lovino's legs as she helped lift him up and onto a bed at the other side of the room. Afterwards, she took a deep breath- not a dramatic one.

She then glanced over to Feliciano, who was already planning on what type of pasta to make once he got home. She took it as a sign that he was planning to leave, so she decided to do the same.

"Alright Mr. Ludwig, I'll see you tomorrow," Lili said as she took her leave, Feliciano following not too close behind.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 24-06-2012 09:47

"Alright, then, till tomorrow." Ludwig watched Lili leave with Feliciano, and turned back to Romano and Francis. he intended to stay and watch over them, when he had a sudden urge to go to the bathroom. He got up, and making sure they won't wake any time soon, left the room quickly to be back as soon as possible. He can't leave them alone like that for too long, in fact, he was a bit unsure about Romano's safety the minute he left the room.
-----

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 24-06-2012 21:09

Peter started to freak out. "It's dark and scary and confined!" Peter felt something brush against his arm. He froze. "WHAT WAS THAT?! BERWALD! SOMETHING TOUCHED ME!" Peter started to scrwam ans cry a little.
MAIN ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS: N. Italy, S. Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Prussia
Willing To Try Others.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 24-06-2012 21:21

Berwald then did something nearly impossible, had it not been Berwald and him protecting his friend. He did three things almost simultaneously - he jumped, and in midair he took the flashlight in between his teeth, took hold of Peter and fell on to what had touched Peter. He heard a faint groan under him, which had him positive it was a human. He took the flash light in his hand again and pointed it at the human.
"L'l 'n F'l'c'an'" He said, putting Peter on his feet again and stepping off the both of them.

[He said: Lili and Feliciano, if you didn't understand ^.^]
-----

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 24-06-2012 23:34

"Sweet Jebus Crotch!" Peter almost never sweared, but, Berwald scared the crap out of him.

When Berwald said that it was Lili and Feliciano, he was relieved. "I almost cried. Whew!"

(i haven't been fullfilling mah Feliciano duties.)

"Owwwww. That-a really hurt. Please. Help me, Lili." Feliciano's back was really starting to hurt after Berwald took a spill on him.

(btw, taking a spill means falling or busting their ass.)
MAIN ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS: N. Italy, S. Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Prussia
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 25-06-2012 01:15

Eventually, Francis slowly awoke- not fully though, only slightly. Since he didn't see Ludwig in the room, and didn't notice Lovino since he was on the opposite side of the room, Francis simply just allowed himself to fall back asleep. He was drowsy, and Ludwig would eventually have to come back- he couldn't just leave him here.

---

"O-ow.. I don't know if I can help you, Mr. Feli, mine hurts as well." Lili said between quiet whines. Berwald was quite heavy as well- then again, she was very light and not as strong.

"H-hallo Mr. Berwald and Mr. Peter.." she said as she carefully and slowly stood up, attempting to help Feliciano as well.