Hetalia High School Host Club

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 25-06-2012 04:26

"Hello Lili. Please don't scare me like that again. Be careful. Lemme help." Peter helps Lili pick Feliciano off the floor. "Berwald didn't mean to do that. Right?" Peter patted Berwald's arm.
MAIN ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS: N. Italy, S. Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Prussia
Willing To Try Others.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 25-06-2012 06:17

"Hm." Berwald looked at Lili and Feliciano. "S'ry.Wh't 'r' y' d'ng h're?" He asked them.

[He said: Sorry. What are you doing here?
And thanks for explaining ;).]
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 25-06-2012 07:27

[naw prob. Sometimes I cant understand what he says. Netherland and Sweden are feared cause they look scary. Honestly, I think they are extremely cute. And this totally has nothing to do with this story. :)]
Willing To Try Others.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 25-06-2012 07:34

[True, it doesn't. But I also think Sweden is cute. And I feel bad for Russia because he's alone and he doesn't like that. I also think of him as really cute. I just feel a little tense about him because he treated Poland badly. But he doesn't creep me out in the slightest ^.^ No hetalia characters do ;).]
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 25-06-2012 07:35

"I-It's alright. We were on our way home, actually. Mr. Ludwig said it was okay." Lili said, somehow understanding Berwald's interesting way of speaking.

[When typing out what Sweden says, I usually just talk out loud in a Swedish accent and put apostrophes where the schwas are. x'D

---

[The Netherlands is adorable, Sweden is too serious-intense. :c ]
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 25-06-2012 07:39

[The what? Schwas? What is that? XD]

"N'. Wh't 'r' y' do'ng H'RE?" He aksed, pointing the plane.

[No. What are you doing here?

I dunno, I always was more attracted to the serious guys. Kyouya in Ouran, Sweden in Hetalia, Tsukimori in La corda d'oro.]
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 25-06-2012 08:16

"Wait.. what?" Lili questioned before sighing at Feliciano. "How could I let you drag me around?"

---

[Schwa is.. -Goes to British accent app on phone.- a short vowel sound like a grunt, pronounced as 'uh.' It's always unstressed.

I like the humourous guys, lol. Tamaki was always my favourite in Ouran. :3c ]
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 25-06-2012 09:04

(Tamaki. Lets say that idiot is as bad as it gets... YOU DUMB TRICK! LOL good old dumb people...)
Willing To Try Others.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 25-06-2012 14:48

Ludwig quickly went back to the room. Hopefully, none of them woke yet. On his way there he noticed a wreckage of a plane next to the school. Not able to go there himself, he did what he thought was right - he contacted Lili. "Lili, I know you were supposed to go home, but I have a new mission for you - check out what that plane is doing here." He said quickly, before coming into the room.

----

Berwald looked silently at Feliciano for explanation.

[Oh, okay.

Tamaki? Well, let's say I like him in the beginning. Later I was just annoyed with him, for being such an idiot. Though I like Hikaru and Kaoru - they always made me laugh. And Mitsukuni! <3]
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 26-06-2012 03:42

Lili onced again pulled out her walkie-talkie and responded, "Actually, Mr. Feli and I somehow ended up inside of the plane. We ran into Mr. Berwald and Mr. Peter too, they seemed to be checking it out."

---

[Lol, I love the idiots, they're just so amusing for some reason. :'D

In the beginning, I thought that the twins were funny, though I didn't really like them. Though after learning more about them, I started to like them. Still not a big fan of the incest-ness though. xD

And isn't Mitsukuni the girl that pops up randomly from the floor? Lolol.]