Hetalia High School Host Club

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-06-2012 06:57

"Is that so? Well, safety in numbers. All of you work together, maybe you'll find something." Ludwig ended and walked inside the nurse's office. Seemed none of them woke yet, which was a relief. Then something caught his eye - Francis wasn't so deep in sleep anymore. He will probably wake soon.

[Mitsukuni is Honey-senpai!! I just always use his first name. XD And that girl is... probably in some way funny. When she tried commoner's coffee, that was funny.]
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 26-06-2012 17:15

(Honey-senpai is the little boy. Renge is the girl that comes from the floor.)

Peter looked around and said, "We should check the cockpit."

---------

"Vee~! We should check the place where they keep the bags!"
MAIN ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS: N. Italy, S. Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Prussia
Willing To Try Others.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-06-2012 17:21

Berwald nodded, and went first. He kicked open the cockpit door, where he shone the light. What he saw made him quite, even for a very-hard-to-surprise guy like him, surprised. "P't'r" he said "Y' m'ght w'nt t' s' th's." He beckoned him over.

[Peter you might want to see this.]
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 26-06-2012 22:01

"What is it Berwald?" Peter followed Berwald into the cockpit. "What the-"
---------

Feliciano dragged Lili down to the cargo area. "Detective time! Vee~!"
Willing To Try Others.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-06-2012 08:07

Berwald didn't move, he just kept staring at what was on the seats. He stayed silent, not knowing what to think about it.

----

Romano woke. He looked around him, and on spotting the sleeping Francis, was scared to death. "Waah!" He shouted, before jumping up and running out of the room.

---

Ludwig noticed Romano run, and decided not to stop him. He'll be alright as long as he didn't hit any more rocks.

[You think of something which could be on the seats. I don't have any ideas XD.]
-----

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 27-06-2012 08:52

(All I see is a box of condoms..)

Peter was disgusted. "Ewww! Condoms! That's just disturbing.. Berwa-" Peter sensed something coming towards him. "BERWALD! Get down!" Peter ducked down, tackling him in the process. The projectile bounced off the glass of the front of the plane onto the floor.

--------

That's what went through mah head.
Willing To Try Others.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-06-2012 12:27

[Hmmm... I wonder where that thought came from... XD]

Berwald was a bit disgusted, but when something attacked Peter, he didn't have time to think about that. When Peter threw it onto the glass, Berwald jumped onto it and held it firmly.

----

Romano was out and heading for home, when he noticed a crashed plane. Wonder what that is, he thought. He went inside, where he heard the sounds of battling going on. "Hello? Are any of you bastards here, trying to scare me?!" He shouted out.
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 01-07-2012 08:44

[ I bet that it's from that stupid Bread and Condoms joke that I told her, LOL. ]

Lili allowed herself to be dragged by Feliciano, though she didn't exactly have much of a choice anyways seeing that he had caught her off guard with it. She followed him into the cargo area, though she was beginning to have second thoughts about exploring the crashed plane because it was just full of safety hazards. She had to quiet herself from protesting and continue the search, hopefully they wouldn't find anything too weird though.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-07-2012 10:34

Berwald heard a quiet whine under him. He shined the torch onto what made the noise, and found out it was a dog. Once he released him, the dog started jumping around happily, finally attracting itself to Lili, covering her in slobber.

----

Romano inched towards the noise. Something was up, he didn't care being here, those bastards Francis and Ludwig weren't here, so it was fine.
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 02-07-2012 00:06

Lili, who hadn't had much experience with dogs, become quite surprised when the dog that berwald had found became fond of her. After much jumping and licking from the canine, Lili was eventually covered in it's slobber. She really disliked how slimy it felt and since she didn't want to rub it on her uniform, she wiped it on Feliciano's. He seemed too cheery to mind.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.