Hetalia High School Host Club

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-07-2012 08:09

Ludwig checked his watch. It was already very late, he didn't want to sit here, so he left the nurse's office. When Francis wakes, he'll probably sulk for a minute or two and then get going.
As Ludwig packed his things and was about to leave, he noticed a torchlight in the plane. He contacted with Lili.
"If there is no one in the cabin except you, they probably run away before you came. So it doesn't matter. Unless you want to search for them, go home." He said.

----

Berwald heard what Ludwig said to Lili, becuase Lili held it out for everybody to listen. He went out of the plane. "L't's search f'r those people." He said.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 29-10-2012 01:03

(sorry i was gone for a while)
Peter jumps in the air.
"Alright! Lt's go Berwald!"
He drags Berwald away from the group.
________

Feliciano nods and salutes.
"Let's go Lili!"
He also drags her away.
MAIN ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS: N. Italy, S. Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Prussia
Willing To Try Others.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 03-11-2012 10:27

[no worries!]
Romano was about to enter when Peter jumped out tagging along Berwald. He was about to make a rude comment when Feliciano jumped out dragging Lili with him. Romano caught his shoulders and looked him squarely in the eye.
"What the hell is going on in there?!" He asked him angrily.
----
Berwald obliged, and followed Peter out. He let him take the lead, and he himself quitened as Peter led him out of the plane in search of the rest.
----
Ludvig left the school, saw the rest was still by the plane and sighed.
"I guess I can't leave just yet, or they vill get themselves in trouble." He let Peter and Berwald go their own ways, and decided to help Lili keep the two Italian brothers from doing too much chaos.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 03-11-2012 16:44

Feliciano was suddenly grabbed and heard a familiar voice yell at him.
"Romano! We're looking for passengers! And Lili is helping! Look! It's Ludwig! Hi!"
--------

Peter had jumped out of the plane with Berwald when Peter spotted Ludwig walking towards the plane. He ignores this and sees someone crawling away from the plane.
"Guys! It's a survivor!"
Peter lets go of Berwald and runs towards the person.

(Who should it be? It should be another Hetalia character.)
Willing To Try Others.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 03-11-2012 16:54

"What damned passengers... what the hell do you care for them?!" Romano shouted. Upon seeing Ludvig, he turned to him. "Oi you, potato bastard! What did you do to my brother AGAIN?!" Romano yelled at him angrily.
Ludvig was taken aback by this sudden outrage. "Vhat do you mean? Is coming here a crime?!" He said angrily. "I vill make you do laps if you don't make yourself clear for vonce!"
"Tch." Was all that Romano said, and turned to Feliciano again. "So why the hell do we have to do this damn work?" He mumbled out.
---
Berwald walked calmly over to Peter and examined the unconcious person.
He crouched by him and checked his pulse. " 'Live. Unconc's though." He said to Peter. He looked the passenger over. "N't many inj'ries." He stood up straight again and awaited Peter's decision.

[hmmm... you pick!]
-----

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 03-11-2012 17:55

(maybe Japan or... Latvia.... You can decide.)

Feliciano was taken aback by his brother's words.
"Romano. How could you say something like that?"
Feliciano looks at the ground sadly, hurt by his brother's cruelty.
--------

Peter frowned until Berwald said the person was fine.
"Let's take him over to everyone else. Ludwig will know what to do. Grab his head."
He grabs the person's ankles and waits for Berwald to grab the person.
Willing To Try Others.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 03-11-2012 18:15

[better be... Japan!]

Romano 'tch'ed again. "Because I don't care a damn! They'll find their way, the hell they need help. Mmm I'm hungry... some pizza will sooth my damned stomache..." He mumbled the last bit to himself, but Ludvig heard him.
"You are not leaving. You vill help us search." He growled down at him. At this point Romano burst into tears.
"Feliciano! Ludvig's being sc-c-ary!" He said, hiding behind him.
---
Berwald took hold of the ankles and hoisted up the man towards Ludvig and the rest. Now he noticed it was Kiku. Gently, he put him down next to Ludvig, who looked down at the body with interest.
---
Ludvig lookd at the japanese man before crouching.
"D'ne tha'." Berwald mumbled to Ludvig. He nodded, and stood straight again.
"I guess since ve found one, many more might be out there. You two take Lili and go search. These two vould just hold you up. I'll stay vith them and vait for him to vake. Then ve'll find out vhat exactly happened.
-----