Gaming addictions (Germany and Prussia)

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Gaming addictions (Germany and Prussia)

Post by Kara-Serenity » 22-06-2012 23:59

After finally persuading Ludwig to buy him an Xbox 360 and CoD: Black Ops, Gilbert instantly hooks the thing up in his basement and begins playing. A few weeks or so afterwards, Ludwig becomes curious why he hardly ever sees his brother anymore. As he goes into the basement to wash clothes, he sees Gilbert on the game again, and he doesn't look even the slightest bored of it yet. So, Ludwig decides, he's had enough, being upset with the man.

Character: Ludwig Beilschmidt AKA Germany
Clothing:Image
Main roleplay characters: Germany (Uke, angel, etc,.) , Antarctica (Fem!OC)
Side characters: England, Russia, France, Washington (OC), Berlin (OC)

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 23-06-2012 00:31

★ Character: Prussia / Gilbert Beilschmidt

★ Age: Also quite old age-wise, yet also young.

★ Appearance: His usual blue military uniform [Once again.. no pictures; 3ds. :c ]

Start!
---

After long weeks of whining and complaining to his much more mature brother, Ludwig, Gilbert finally managed to persuade him. He was finally going to get an Xbox 360 and a shooting game.

Gilbert was nearly jumping in excitement as they entered the gaming store. Seeing that the game he wanted, Call of Duty: Black Ops, was sitting on the metal shelves under the Xbox 360 games section, he instantly ran up and grabbed it, handing it to his brother like a child would their parent. Even though he was quite aware that the same game was also under the Used section, Gilbert wanted a new, untouched disc. He hoped that Ludwig wouldn't notice it, because he probably would have made some unawesome speech about getting the cheaper one because they're the "same." They're not the same!

With a grin on his face, he directed his attention to the consoles locked up behind the glass case behind the counter. He shot occasional glances over to Ludwig, hinting that he was extremely excited.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 23-06-2012 02:01

Ludwig couldn't remember why he had agreed to the game and X-box in the first place. Sure, he knew almost EVERYONE else had one... but he had the kinect so why wouldn't Prussia use his? That didn't matter much as they were already there.

Muttering about wanting to be home soon to clean up and bake dinner, Ludwig followed his over-enthusiastic brother around the store. He receive the game and opened his mouth to protest about the high price and how the used one was the same and cheaper... but the face his brother gave him when he handed over the disk... God, he didn't have a choice! His brother was always master of the puppy dog look and he knew that his brother would whine about them being different and give him the kicked puppy look.

Ludwig groaned when he noticed that his brother was looking at the special consul... the Black ops consul. It was painted to match the game scheme... and happened to be about ten times the price... He would be giving Prussia the 'get a job, bum!' speech when they got home... if he wasn't attached to the consul when they did...

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 23-06-2012 03:21

Gilbert let out a long yay as he heard his brother groan- that meant that he was getting the painted Xbox! A good-sized part of him just wanted Ludwig to spend a lot of money on him, and since that groan usually meant defeat, lots of money shall be spent! As they exited the gaming store, Gilbert shouted out: "You're the most awesomest bruder ever West!"

On the way home, he clung to his new items as if it were the awesomest things in the world- in his eyes they were. As soon as they got home the Prussian immediately kicked the front door before realising it was locked. He quickly snatched the keys from his brother and with a few misses in getting the key in the hole, unlocked the door and ran down into the basement. The only thought on his mind right then and there was "Hook it up!"

Gilbert wasn't even going to bother having Ludwig connect all the cables- he would've taken way too long and that would've been unawesome. Plus- it was his; He didn't want West to be all "*Drops Xbox, breaking it* Vhoops, sorry bruder- looks like now you're going to have to get a job and pay to get it fixed youself!" That would be lame.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 23-06-2012 15:07

Ludwig huffed at his brother. There goes any chance of a birthday present. He can buy something himself, if he was really that vain- Wait... he would. Because he is very vain.... scratch the 'if' in that sentence.

Ludwig held out the keys when his brother kicked the door, grumbling again about having to clean that. Ludwig followed him in and shut the door, taking off his shoes and growling when he saw the slight foot-prints. So, maybe he would have to do more cleaning than expected... at least Bruder was out of his hair... And he wouldn't have to drop the x-box because there was no reason to set up cables.

Ludwig trotted to the cleaning closet and whipped out his arsenal before whipping into action. He did not want someone coming over to see that mess... 'must clean...' Ludwig thought to himself.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 24-06-2012 07:17

After finally finishing setting up the console, Gilbert pressed the On button- which was a large circle with a green X on it- the Xbox logo. Since he had turned on the television while hooking up the wires, the starting sequence instantly popped up, causing him to quietly squee in excitement (he didn't want West to hear). He then created a new profile before popping the Black Ops disc out of it's case and into the system. This was going to be awesome!

Gilbert played the game for hours, not even caring about how late it became. He decided to play until he felt tired, then he'd save the game and pass out. It was a perfect plan.

Whenever he was hungry, he'd grab a bag of chips and a soft drink and run back into the lit basement. He even made a game that while the game loaded and he needed to go, he'd run into the basements bathroom and try to hurry back out in time to grab the controller before it was finished loading.

Whenever he was bored of Campaign, he'd go and play the Zombies mode- which didn't actually seem to fit with the game- but was still addictive. He made mental notes about things during the game and even chuckled when he pictured Ivan saying some of the things that the characters in the game did. Gilbert swore to himself to get him to say a few lines from the game- even though he very much disliked him

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 24-06-2012 15:39

Ludwig soon became increasingly worried about his brother's health. He no longer saw the albino... ever since he had gotten the damn x-box. He had no doubts as to what caused it. He noticed the man fleeing upstairs to grab chips and pop but he wasn't sure what else to do. He made dinner and tried calling him up... He was certain he was being ignored.

After nearly two weeks he was on the edge. Filled with worry and confusion and quite a bit of anger, he traversed downstairs, carrying the load of laundry. The sight that greeted him filled him with a bit of dread... but mostly, again, anger. He was still playing the game. He didn't even look slightly bored of it. That's when he knew that he had to get his brother back.

Dropping the basket in front of the washing machine, Ludwig walked over to his brother. He passed him and ignored the sight of Nazi zombies -those things would give Bruder nightmares!- and pressed down on the big green button with the power symbol before turning to face Prussia, face brought down to an even bigger frown than he usually wore.

"Zhis has to end Bruder... Now. You have an addiction." Ludwig all but growled the sentence, crossing his arms over his chest.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 24-06-2012 19:16

Gilbert ignored how upset his brother looked, only caring about his game. "West! That was so unawesome, I almost reached level twenty-four- now I have to start all over again!" he complained, sounding very upset. Gilbert was about to beat his high-score, but West had to come in and be a dick and turn the system off.

Finally realising what his brother said, Gilbert frowned even more, becoming a lot more annoyed now. "I am not obsessed; don't you dare try to use that as an excuse for me to do chores." He was used to having West push him to help more around the house- but he was way to awesome to act like a wife.

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 25-06-2012 22:43

Ludwig growled when his brother said that, frowning even more now. He didn't even care that his brother was here due to his health? One day, he swore he would wring the neck of his lazy brother and make sure he wouldn't forget how much he cared for him... or maybe start acting like him, making him become the older brother. Oh well... Maybe another time...

Ludwig was pulled out of his thoughts when his brother said that. "Bruder... how long do you zhink it' been? Since you last saw me... a day? Two? Or maybe a week... maybe two. Take your guess." Ludwig huffed, not fully understanding where his brother's head was at. 'Probably still locked in the game' he thought to himself.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 26-06-2012 03:32

Gilbert seemed unfazed at how upset his brother was at him. He kept a straight poker-face due to having to start the game and zombies mode up all over again. He thought of other methods and strategies he could use to beat his last high score- which did he use when he actually made it anyway? Gilbert pondered, trying his best to remember what he did, he'd probably be able to modify that strategy if he could remember.

"Uhm.. I don't know, West. What's today?" Gilbert replied somewhat sarcastically, though he truly had no idea what day it was. He then flipped his thoughts into trying to figure out what day of the week it was- it's not like he had a calender devoted to wurst that he'd X out the previous day like his brother did.

God, the thought of wurst made Gilbert hungry. He glanced over to his side where his bag of chips previously was. What the hell, he thought, not seeing it beside him, oh, right, I threw it out once it was empty. Damn, that was the last one too, now he'd have to go have Ludwig make him something to eat since he was like his wife- though he didn't look exactly very happy. No, wait, why would he even compare his brother to his nonexistent wife, ew. That mental image thoroughly disgusted him, he wasn't a fan of incest- especially since it was his brother.

"Oh, by the way, could you make me something to eat? I'm starving."