Gaming addictions (Germany and Prussia)

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 01-07-2012 08:35

Gilbert gave a whine in protest as Ludwig pulled the plug from his Xbox, adding an outstretched arm for extra dramaticness. He'd eventually get Ludwig to leave him along about the game though, wait- he'd use the puppy-face for now! Maybe he could get a few more days to play before his brother became lame again!

Gilbet gave Ludwig the best and most adorable and pitiful puppy-dog face that he would ever be able to create in his life, adding in some cute whines for good measure.
"Oh. But Weeeeest.. I've finally found something to do with myself that doesn't result in me getting hit with something.. Why would you take that away from me..?"
It was true actually; nearly everything Gilbert did was just being an all-around ass to people that lived close by. Now he actually had something that didn't have a negative effect on any of those people- especially Roderich.

Looking downwards to the floor, Gilbert said calmly "I can't really do too much with my hands because they hurt from pressing the buttons.. Plus- you're a better cook than me since.. well, you're just used to it and all."
Smirking as well, Gilbert made eye-contact with his brother, giving what would be considered a stupid response. "You should've started doing that a while ago- though the train sounds more interesting."
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.