WWIII : The Empire Comes Back (Poland,Prussia&Rome)

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

WWIII : The Empire Comes Back (Poland,Prussia&Rome)

Post by Lokitama » 10-09-2012 20:48

Plot :
Time-Travel RP. A new president was elected in one of the nations, thus becoming the boss of the said nation. Did the world knew that the new president was Hitler-ish and that his ideas seduced the country ?

What if this country decided to make war to the whole world ?

WIII

Players :
Weronikus, Valentino & Lokitama

Character :

Dunno... Let's say Ancient Rome, since it's the 'main' one.

Appearance :

But for this prologue, I'll be :

Character : Canada ( Matthew Williams )

Appearance:

---------------------------------

It was a perfectly normal day for Canada, cooking pancake, eating them with maple syrup, going to an world meeting, being ignored, unseen and took for a ghost by his panties - *cough* America *cough* - and go back home.

He collapsed into his couch, sighing deeply. It was so, so grueling to be unseen by the others. He was powerful, too ! It was stupid America's fault. He stirred.

It wasn't good to mourn over something as... normal as that. He had to go early to bed, after all; tomorrow was the elections. He maybe would have a new boss, and he wanted to be neat on the first meeting.

The election went fine, and he had a new leader. Today, he would be called into his office and he would do the first orders that he ordered.

The orders were usually the same : 'Tell me more about the other nations, about yourself, and what did the others boss did before'.

But this one was different.

"You're going to take over the world, with me as your leader."

At first, Canada was against these orders, but slowly, the idea tempted him. He would be finally recognized. His stupid brother would finally crawl down his power, seeing him !

He made secret alliance with a lot of ignored countries, or underestimated countries such as Liechtenstein. He even tried with Italy ! But he refused, making a scared face. What a wimp.

[ Character : Italy Veneziano ( Feliciano Vargas )

Appearance :
Image ]

One day, as he was making pasta with wurst, the bell ringed. When he opened the door, he cooed as how the polar bear was cute - obviously not questioning himself about the appearance of a polar bear in a country as hot as himself - and then, the bear talked to him.

It was an evil bear ! He refused immediately his proposition ! Beating down Germany ? He would just do that if he was crazy. He wasn't Romano !

Then the bear said a lot of meany things, and it scared Veneziano. So he rushed to Germany's house, planning to ask if it was true, but he forgot that Germany was in a meeting with his actual boss.

So when he was about to open the office door, he overheard something. It was Germany's voice.

"... -I know that Italy is annoying and useless, I even wonder sometimes why I opened the damned tomato box, but-..."

It was enough for Veneziano, he rushed out of Germany's house, going back to his.

That night, he had a nightmarish night.

That's right ! He has other friend than you. You're annoying and useless. He will forget about you.

[Character : Germany ( Ludwig Beildschmidt )

Appearance :
Image ]

Germany rubbed his temple, trying for the countless time to say to his boss that no, they won't make war to Italy because he's useless.

" Yes, I know that Italy is annoying and useless, I even wonder sometimes why I opened the damned tomato box, but he's a good friend of mine, and why would you declare war for that, anyway ?"

That night, Germany slept with an oncoming headache. He noticed that for once he was alone. It worried him a bit. He would pay a visit to Italy, tomorrow.

When the sun was bright and high in the sky, he met his friend... and wondered if he mixed him with his brother. The conversation went that way :

"Guten tag, Ital-"
"What do you fucking want, Kraut Bastard ?"
"Oh, I'm sorry, Romano, I didn't knew that you were cosplaying your bro-"
"I'm Veneziano, fucking son of a bitch. Now leave me fucking alone."

Italy turned on his wheels and walked away, leaving a shocked Germany.

[ *Narrator* ]

Slowly, the nation of the world began to fall down into a spiral of oblivion. The only rule was : Don't trust anyone. No one was neutral anymore. The world was dying by itself, and no one could do anything.

No one ? Wrong. The only 'sane' left were Poland and Prussia.

What could they do ?
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Valentino
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Valentino » 10-09-2012 22:08

Character : Prussia ( Gilbert Beildschmidt )

Appearance :

-------------------------------------

Prussia was once again in his huge library of his childhood memories, he was laughing and thinking to himself how cute he was as a child. Alone in the dark, he was smiling and enjoying every pieces of his memories.

Suddenly, he heard a strong noise coming from outside

"Waaaaah ! What the hell was that !?

He stood up on his feet instead of falling on the ground, too Awesome to fell on the ground~ He rushed at his home's front door and opened it, another giant explosion came from behind a mountain not so far from his house, an explosion as big as Austria's home

"AWESOME !! I must see that from the closest spot !"
"But wait...Why the hell is there an explosion near to my home !?"

He started to run at the spot at the top of the mountain thinking why does that happen, He knew that the world was going not so well but never thought of something like that ! He began to think that being alone all this time, he missed some episodes...
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 11-09-2012 06:20

Character: Poland
Appearance: Image

Poland was just brushing his pony's coat - because, like, she totally had to look as cool as him - when he saw Liet coming.
"Hi! Like, do you want to totally play?!" He shouted to him, smiling.
"Shut up. I'm fed up being used by you."
Poland pouted. "I, like, totally don't use you."
"Really?! Remind yourself all those stupid years of Commonwealth! I did all the fighting, while you sat on your ass and watched me do it! And then who get's the victory?! Poland! For doing absolutely nothing!"
Poland started whining. "But Liet, you totally told me to say so..."
"Damn it, don't rewrite history! And I'm about to end my pain." He took out a... gun?!
"Liet, Liet, please! Like, I'm totally too cool to be killed!"
"No one's gonna miss you. Don't worry." He took his aim and fired.
Just when Liet took his aim, Poland jumped onto his pony and galloped away. He went to Hungary's house to tell on Liet so she'd do sth about it, but she hit him with her frying pan. She never let anyone hit him and she never did so herself!
Poland got angry, for he blamed Prussia for making Hungary this way. How could he do this to him?!
He saw him standing on sam mountain so he ran up to him.
"Like, what did you totally do to Hungary?!" He asked him, pouting.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 11-09-2012 09:20

Prussia was standing up here with a little smile, but that smile quickly became a surprised face when he saw his little brother Ludwig coming out of the explosion

"What the Hell? Hitler's still alive or what?"

He couldn't find out, someone with an aura that he didn't like so much was coming to him, he moved his head to see the little Poland asking something about Hungary, he seemed not so happy

"Kesesesesese ! What are you talking about jerk !? Didn't see Hungary for a while now and There's too many question for the awesome me at the moment !"

He was laughing and standing up like a prince in front of Poland when suddenly a freakin' bullet passed by, nearby his head ! He quickly looked behind Poland to see Liet coming after them...
He jumped from his spot with a reverse kick and hit the poor nation right in his head

"Who the hell do you think I am !!?"

He came back again and looked close to Poland, saying with his look *Why the hell his he doing that? Were'nt you supposed to have a look at him?* And where's Russia by the way, he could bring his submissive freakin' nation back at his home !

"What the hell is happening !? Not Awesome !!"

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 11-09-2012 13:34

"Then, like, why did she totally hit me with her frying pan?! You totally made her do it!" He stuck out his tongue at Prussia.
Then a bullet whizzed past him, and looked fearfully behind him. Liet was chasing him! This was totally not good!
Just as he was aiming for another shot, Prussia gave him a good kick in the head. Liet fell to the ground, uncouncious.
Poland would've been extra angry at Prussia for doing so... if he wasn't dead scared in the first place.
"Like, this is totally out of control!" He whined. He looked at Prussia accusingly.
"This is totally your fault!" He said, jabbing a finger at him. "Because, like, war's totally too boring for me, and you totally like that kind of stuff! You made everyone turn totally against me!" He said, jumping up and down in his rage.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 11-09-2012 15:08

He began to look angry at Poland as well, how could he accuse him for all of the world's chaos, he's too awesome to do something like that ! Even if he likes war ! He knows that ! He was not happy at all but he couldn't hide a little smile in his lips' corner

"Haha ! I wouldn't be sad if you die Poland but I think I've much better to do than trying to kill you !" *like read his own memories =w="*

He pointed his finger at the war in the bottom of the mountain, pointing his little brother

"D'you really think I'm gonna let my little Germany go in a battle for no reason just 'cuz I like war? Kesesesese ! You fool ! Let my awesome brain think, it must be a reason ! Liet wasn't a submissive nation of yours? Or more a Russia's one, we should ask him what the hell happened ! Or are you too scared?"

His little smile was here again, in fact, he never disapeared

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 11-09-2012 16:53

Poland pouted. He didn't like it when he had to agree with Prussia - it felt very very bad. He disliked him very much - so he felt kind of awkward when he had to agree with him. But then when Prussia suggested that he was scared, he stuck out his tongue again.
"Like if I was totally scared of Liet!" He said to him. But when he crouched next to the unconcious nation, his hands were shaking a bit. He quickly disposed of Liet's gun, and started shaking him. When the other woke, and stared at him with hatred, Poland nearly yelped.
"Like, why do you totally want to kill me?"
"Haven't I made it obvious yet? I'm sick of you pushing me around."
"Like, this is totally not like you!"
"My eyes were opened by Canada." He said, shrugging off Poland's arms. "And I'm about to close yours for all eternity!" He said, lunging for his throat.
Poland screamed and hid behind Prussia. He was angry at himself for being scared of Liet - he, the only nation not scared of Russia, was scared of Liet?! It was so embarrassing, and he was sure Prussia wouldn't forget that moment of weakness.
His thoughts were cut off when Liet ran for him again, screaming:
"All these years I thought it's great that you are there to protect me! Lies! It took Canada to have me make an alliance with him..." Liet clamped his mouth with his hand as he realized he said too much. He then turned on his heels and ran away.
"I'll get you! Once we steal Japan's time machine we will rule the world!" He yelled back at them as he was running away.
Poland sighed as he watched him go, leaning to the side to see from behind Prussia's back.
"He was totally never good with, like keeping secrets." He said.
-----

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 11-09-2012 17:33

Prussia was looking at Poland and Liet arguing with each other thinking vaguely that it would be better if the two of them die, but that's not point at the moment ! He saw the submissive nation running away from them and turn his head behind, looked down and saw a scared Poland...Because of Liet?

"I knew you were a pussy, you pink lover bastard ! Kesesese !"

He then turned around to stand up more bravely in front of him and write this unforgettable moment in his dairy. Then, he proceed to look one more time to his little brother fighting in the bottom

"Against who is he fighting !? Wait...did Liet speak about a time machine? AWESOME !!

He remembered that just in time, before Poland, a great success for him

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 11-09-2012 18:45

Poland watched as Prussia wrote something down... he wondered what it was, when it came to him.
"Like, no! You totally won't do it!" He tried snatching out the diary from his hands, but he already put it in his pocket.

He pouted, but then remembered something. Just as he was about to open his mouth, Prussia exceded him:
"Wait...did Liet speak about a time machine? AWESOME !!"
"I was totally about to say that!" He stomped his foot at the unfairness in the world. He then said something else.
"Like, you totally won't beat me in getting there!" He said, grinning, and ran down the mountain to get to Japan's place.
-----

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 11-09-2012 21:06

He was so happy to have this memory for himself, he could make fun of Poland in the future ! And the nation was also angry at the moment, that situation was quiet amusing for Prussia who was smiling like a king

"Kesesesese !! Of course you were about to say that ! But I awesomely say that faster than you and..."

"Like, you totally won't beat me in getting there!"

Prussia got cut in the middle of his sentence and saw a Poland rushing to the bottom of the high mountain...he was running fast
Time machine, AWESOME !!...
Japan...
You won't beat me !...

...3...2...1... Ding !

"WHAAAAAT !!!? Come back here ! You won't go here first you stupid pink lover !!"

He ran behind him like hell but at Japan's place, Poland was waiting him and Prussia arrived in second place, he sat down on the ground and pouted

"I'm still more awesome than you !" *grunt*[/i]