WWIII : The Empire Comes Back (Poland,Prussia&Rome)

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Valentino
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Valentino » 11-11-2012 20:52

Prussia looked at France being angry and Poland just going down by himself, with a little smile but it disapeared quite quickly...

"Poland a genius ?! Pff..Kesesese ! Yeah right, and Austria's my best friend..."

He goes sarcastic, his smile came back. He then heard France's question to that pink lover

"Well, go forward then, you'll see by yourself ! Or are you too scared ?"

Prussia stayed the same even after all of those events. He looked at Francis once again...

"But, why do you ask that in fact?"
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 11-11-2012 21:02

Poland scowled at Prussia.
"Like, I totally am!" And then made a 'hmpf' sound before throwing his nose in the air and walkingtowards the hole.
"I'll totally be the best in keeping my breath, like, you just waiiiiiiiiiiiii-" he couldn't finish because as he crawled inside he slipped and slid down the tunnel and landed into a dirty water channel. He didn't see anything, so wnet with the flow, and just when he thought his k=lungs would burst he was dumbed into a lake.
"Like, I'm totally dirty! This was totally from The United Colors!! The dirt will totally never go off now!" He scowled at the pipe, blaming it for beignwet and dirty. Grumpily, he trudged up to the lake bank and sat down, squeezing the xcess water out of his clothes and hair.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 11-11-2012 21:27

"It was for that. We will have to swim, Prussia." He looked down to Poland. "You're okay ?"

"Here I come !" He jumped. "Géronimoooooooooooo !"

SPLAT

And France ended flat on the water.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 11-11-2012 22:09

He looked down from the top of the hole with first a disgusted face but then sliped and fell with a big splash...Just as Poland.
His head went out of the water with a big inhalation

"Ahr Scheiße !! My dairy is ruined once again !!"

He wanted to put all the fault on that pink lover but...In the water, 's not easy to fight, he just grumbled

"...didn't freakin' want to go in that water....not the awesome me..."

Whispering to himself before asking France with annoyance

"Okay ! Where the hell do we go now? Oh ! I'll go forward, you two ? Just follow me ! Kesesesese !!

His smile appeared again but then he whispered to France's ear

"Hum...but, show me the way first, hehe...hehehe...hm..."

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 16-11-2012 21:46

Poland continued pitying himself for his dirty clothes, when France and Prussia came from down the pipe, splatting him with more mud and water.
"Like, thanks." He muttered ironically, looking down at his ruined clothes. He came up to France, trembling with anger.
"Like, I totally need a hairdresser right now... Like, take me to one! Oh, and, like, by the way, where's the closest clothes' shop? But, like, please, some totally brand clothes, not the ugly supermarket ones..." Poland shuddered at the thought of wearing something as bland as that. "And, like, totally take me to the closest hotel, so, like, I'll be able to have a totally proper shower to lcena of this mud..." He fished around in his pocket, and found his wallet, with his credit cards. "Like, when you're totally taking me to the clothes' shop, make sure they, like, take visa, for I totally am out of cash..." He muttered as he looked at the state of his credit cards.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 23-11-2012 12:47

France sighed at his friends' antics. Before shuddering, when Prussia whispered into his ear. He turned around, with a shocked face. "Stop sounding perverted !" Before pouting - because his body wasn't all grown up yet. "And I'm leading the way. Poland we will find you clothes when we get out of here."

He made gesture, indicating to Prussia and Poland to follow him. He plunged, and tried to see where the door to open were.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 23-11-2012 16:58

Prussia wanted to follow France in the water to see if an exit could be found
but then he stopped a little...like...

"Vas?! Hey !! It's you who sound like a...!"

France was already deep in the water, yeah, usually he would sound like the one who will be with everyone but he was maybe a little too young...Doesn't matter for Prussia ! No one insult him like that !
He followed France in the water, deeper and deeper, not even paying attention to his breath and found a hole with light

" !!! "

he tried to point the "exit" like hell in the water, trying to catch France's attention

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 23-11-2012 17:51

Unfortunately, France did not see nor heard Prussia's clues. So he swimmed deeper, but a hand caught his collar, knocking out all the air from his lungs. Like an idiot, he tried to breath in, but, he only choked on water.

He turned around to see who grabbed him. It was Prussia. He shot him a glare as he tried to go up. Keyword ? Tried. He was about to touch the surface when he began to drown.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 23-11-2012 18:07

Poland looked with disgust at the water and shook his head.
"There's totally no force in this world, that, like, would force me to go in there again." He looked at Prussia and France disappearing in the water, and knew he wouldn't ever do that again. He wanted to turn back to the castle, but saw the king and the knights getting ready to chase for them.
"Like, I totally think I'll do it then!" He said hurriedly to no one in particular, and jumped into the water, terrified of being caught. The water was a bit murky, but he saw France way ahead of him, and Prussia a bit closer, so he swam as quickly as possible to them.
And then he saw Prussia holding on to France's collar, and he got mega angry. Really angry. He swam-charged at Prussia and gave him a good kick in the ehad, not hard enough for him to lose conciousness, but hard enough for him to let go and look around, surprise. Poland caught his chance and pulled France out of the water, and then started pumping his chest trying to free him of the water. He couldn't let France drown - he wouldn't let him. France coughed up a gush of water and stilled, taking wobbly breaths. Poland sighed with relief.
"Like, I was so totally scared you were, like, a gonner..." He said, tembling at the horrifying thought.

[A little explanation: Poland for unknown reasons - and I mean, unknown reasons - always believe that France was his best-best friend who'll always help him. True, he often had an alliance with him or a peace treay, but France never did so much that Poland should be so grateful to him. He simply treated him as a useful tool, which can be thrown away when unneeded. Polish always seem to ignore that fact and continiously believe in France as their saviour, best friend, etc...
Of course, I'm not sayin Fance didn't help us - just that it wasn't such great help he should be thought as a hero to us.
Sorry, here I went into History again... ^.^"]
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 22-12-2012 18:53

As France coughed up the water in his lungs, he turned a bit on the side, clenching his eyes shut.

"M-cough- Merde." ( Shit. )

As he took some wobbly breaths, he looked around to see a very-worried looking Poland, and an albino's head, coming out of the water. He sent a look of gratitude to the other blond before turning to Prussia.

As the white-head grinned, or smirked, he felt a vein pops up on his forehead. "Prussia, you idiot ! What were you thinking about, putain ( dammit ) ? Tu aurais pu mettre le point final à ma vie ! ( You nearly killed me ! [ word to word : You could have put the final point to my life ! ] )