WWIII : The Empire Comes Back (Poland,Prussia&Rome)

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 06-01-2013 02:35

Poland blinked, for he didn't know that that is what happened. He looked angrily at Prussia, with a note of satisfaction in his eyes.
"Like, I always totally knew you were totally up to no good! Like, you should so totally apologize. You nearly killed him!" Poland said.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Valentino
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Valentino » 06-01-2013 23:02

"W-was ?! Hey ! There's a point of light in the water over there ! I just wanted to catch your freakin' attention bastard !"

He just pouted in the water and got even angry reminding that his diary was also ruined by that dirty water...He looked both at France and Poland

"Tsk ! I'll just go by that light by myself then ! See you later."

And he dived deep in the water in direction of the light as he saw it.
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 08-01-2013 05:22

[I'm now using the library computer, lol xD. Sorry for making such quick replies.]

Poland blinked as Prussia dived, and looked questioningly at France.
"Like, should we totally let him drown, or go to the or whatever totally by himself, or are we following? Like, I totally wouldn't mind leaving him to drown." He added after a while of thought.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 08-01-2013 17:38

France sighed as Prussia was stubbornly going towards the supposed-light he saw.

"I don't think it's a good idea to let him drown. But following him would be pointless, oui ?"

By the way, why the albino was talking about shiny light ? There wasn't supposed to be light... At all. Except if it was...

"Oh merde ! ( Oh shit ! ) Prussia ! He's going to be empalled !"

Francis plunged quickly after to take Prussia up. There was a strange mechanic, down there, if you approached the light 'too much' a spear jumped out of the ground and well... transperced you. Even if nation were hardly killable, it was really hurtful anyway.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 12-01-2013 11:18

Poland blinked as France jumped into the water again.
"No way I'm totally fetting wet again! Like, no way!" He yelled after him, but then pure fright of the king and horsemen, and of France's life, made him soon follow. He swam down, and soon saw a light. Heis eyes opened wider as he looked at it. So beautiful... if it only was pink.... Mesmerized, and close to hipnosis, he slowly made his way closer and closer to the light, not caring about France or Prussia anymore.
-----

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 29-01-2013 19:24

Prussia felt something grabbing his collar, his first thought were "Stupid Pink lover ! Let go !!" but then he saw THAT pink lover going after the light as well. 'Grrrr !! You're not going to be first !' he mumbled in his thoughts before grabbing Poland's collar to bring him back
a giant spear went out of the light, that was a freakin' trap !!
the three of them went at water's surface coughing

"What the hell was that you frenchie bastard !"

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 30-01-2013 04:08

Poland swam for his life up when he saw the spear. He was so shaken he had trouble staying above the water.
"Like, the glitter was totally cool, but the spear wasn't." He mumbled. He sighed. He wanted to go back already... Home... But home wasn't what it used to be, because they had to go for the Roman Empire...
But still, he wanted to return to his land of apples and cabbage, and good pickles, and good sausage, and...
H turned on his back and started swimming pn his backside, with closed eyes and a smile on his face, remembering his country and forgetting about the other two as he swam farther and farther away from the shore line.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 08-05-2013 21:44

"What the hell was that ? What the hell was that, you fucking Empire ? It's the proof that my country doesn't want prisoner to escape, have you seen the skeletons? No, you didn't !"

With this, France began to argue with Prussia, once again, not noticing Poland swimming away.

Unfortunately for the East Blondie, there was a tremor into the water, which caused to one of the said skeletons to come back to the surface... just in front of Poland as the later was turning around.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 09-05-2013 08:58

Poland opened his eyes with a scowl as some shape covered the sun. He looked up at a white skeleton face. Though he didn't think it was a skeleton.
"Like, you toitally blocked my sun!" He complained with a huff. He narrwed his eyes at the figure before saying seriously.
"You know, you should totally visit the doctor. Like, I can totally see your anorectic, and, like, you look as if you didn't see the sun for totally a million years. Go to a doctor." He nodded his head firmly, turning himself to an upright position.
-----

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 11-05-2013 18:33

that tiny french bastard becomes annoying to him, seriously, it was his fault after all - think the one who provoked the whole castle in front of it -.

Shut up now ! I am made of awesome, you're not.

that will be enough, he thinks with a smirk on his face, raising his red eyes in front of the skeleton and the pinky lover trying to tell him something

out of the way you stupid bald guy ! He was hiding the freakin' exit ! look !

he pointed the light beyond them sure that it was the exit of this pain in the ass