WWIII : The Empire Comes Back (Poland,Prussia&Rome)

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 13-05-2013 21:47

"Tiny French Bastard" huffed, his pride being stained by that rapist of an Empire. Worst ! He didn't know what to say as a comeback. But, after all, what did you want to answer to that "I am made of awesome" stupid thing ? And seeing his proud face, he was sure that Prussia thought that he had actually said nothing because he admitted that he was made of awesome.

He couldn't blame him; he always was like this.

"Out of the way, you stupid bald guy !" France facepalmed. It was not a 'guy', but a corpse... "He was hiding the freakin' exit ! Look !" The blondie looked down, seeing another light, and began to yell to Prussia.

"No you moron ! It's another spear ! We're supposed to search for something darker, a well doesn't sprout under water !" He turned around, to see Poland swimming toward a wall, with a dark hole in it. "Poland found it !"
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Valentino
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Valentino » 13-05-2013 22:03

He first didn't listen to that french bastard, more thinking how he could bring him down the next time like 'I will invade your vital regions after this'
and swiming right in the light

"CLANG !"

"Ow shit ! What the..."

he heard behind him a again France yelling at him like a mother to his bad son. Prussia swam back to them and saw the two nations going into a dark hole

"Poland found it"

"What?! Impossible I just gave him the only chance left after the lightened holes, it's the only hole left so ! It's because of me ! kesesese !"

He will never change.
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 07-12-2013 20:08

[Loki-chan, you'll have to excuse me, but it's been so long, I can hardly remember where we ended. I tried to go back and rad into it, but I can't. So I'm gonna go wacko right now and make sth wierd up and unfortunately, you'll have to go along with it.]

After giving some tips to the anorectic person - who Poland still didn't believe was actually a skeleton - he had noticed the dark hole and went towards it. He felt a certain magnetism tugging him, until he was completely sucked through by it.
All was dark, before a sudden flash came and made him smack hard against the ground.
"Prussia, this is totally your fault... Like, I totally don't know how, but I know you ddi this to me..." He groaned out, before rubbing his eyes and getting up. He found himself by the time machine, with Prussia a little way off. Young France was... gone. But Poland didn't worry too much. He felt more than knew that since the came back where they came from, France was probably back at the banquet again.

He got up with a groan and massaged his aching back. He chewed the side of his cheek as he eyed the car. He tried starting it, and was surprised it started right away.
THat lightning that zapped it did a pretty good job.
"Hey Pruski, we'd totally better go. I, like, don't wanna become a totally disgusting mess when the king shows up..." He called to him, jumpin into the front seat.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 09-12-2013 21:18

[ Character : Rome
Appearance :
Image ]

As he gently stroked the twin's hair, Rome sighed. He wouldn't last long anymore. He knew it. Maybe he didn't know when, but the boys' cocoon had been slashed open, and he felt something dying inside of him. He body began to pain as he had many scars. They usually faded and left flawless skin, but as he grew old, they stayed strong on his body.

He looked at his descendant, born in his head and heart, which were cuddling each other on his laps, fast asleep. They were so cute, the Empire almost squealed from that.

He envisaged taking a little nap too, as a buzzing sound was heard from... not so far away. He suddenly turned around - making his back painfully crack as he tried not to move his laps for the kids. "What the crapola is this ?" He exclaimed, seeing a weird engine appearing out of nowhere onto the grass.

He quickly gathered his beloved grandsons, and backed away, both of them squirming in discomfort as they were brutally moved. "Hm... Five minutes more, Felix..." South Italy muttered, as his brother did almost the same thing : "Hm... Five minutes more, Vino..." Rome would have chuckled at the overloading cuteness, but put the twin on the ground, away, before drawing his sword out.

"Who or what are you, and what do you want ?"
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 10-12-2013 18:08

[Who's doing Prussia?]

Poland squinted at the different buttons, and pressed a few. He prayed that the combination was finally right. After Prussia had finally jumped in he jammed the red button and they were zapped...
...To the Roman Empire.

Poland blinked and looked around. For a moment, all was white, but then - he saw him. He seemed to be with the Italies. It was him. It really was him!

Poland stared at him for a moment, and then squealed out his delight.
"I finally totally got it right! Like, I am totally the best!" He laughed and jumped out of the time machine. He ran over to the Roman Empire and caught his arm, vigorously shaking it.
"I am totally the best Poland! Like, I'm not an actual country yet, but I totally am beginnig to form! In your time, of course. Because in my time, I am totally the ruler of the world, like, the best Poland!" He said, punching the air triumphantly.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 10-12-2013 18:26

[Well...Me of course !]

Prussia stayed stunned in the car, with a big stupid smile on his face, drooling down his jacket and Gilbirds flying above his head.
After 30 seconds he got his mind right and clear his view to see two silhouettes...One of them was bigger than the second and that second one was jumping in the air..

What the heck !....

He tried to get out of the car and stopped right on the grass while looking with wide open eyes to the man in front of him...

Whoa...But I'm still more awesome than you ! Kesesesese !

turning around, laughing like hell with arms in the air...He was impressed to see the great roman empire but the german country has his pride.

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 10-12-2013 21:55

What the- ? Didn't that blond see his sword ? Why wasn't he scared ? Or at least impressed ? You don't have the chance to see a whole Empire everyday, after all.

He blinked out of his stupor when he felt something catching his arm and shaking it vigorously, making him drop his sword. "I am totally the best Poland !" What a voice, Rome thought. He didn't quite hear what he said after, not really understanding. Why wasn't he talking in Latin ? Now he thought about it, he remembered a language that looked like the one he was talking. Where did he hear that language already ?

Oh yeah ! That was over the north sea, from a little, little boy with unforgettable eyebrows. He had studied said language a little bit, but hardly spoke anything - the land was quickly conquered by his people so they quickly began to speak Latin, too.

"Hel-lo... ?" He guessed it was how you greeted someone. "I... am Rome ? Could you... r-re" What was the word already... "Repeat ?" He wanted him to talk a little bit more quietly : the gemini were sleeping, after a-

"Whoa... But I'm still more awesome than you ! Kesesesesese" The hell he was talking about ? And what a laugh ! It got on his nerves quite... fast. But he calmed down for the sake of all the little nations he was taking care of. And he wasn't only talking about the twins. He was also talking about France, Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands, England, Greece ( but didn't have the charge), ...

So many kids... they were all so CUTE, he almost crushed them between his strong arms when he saw them all. If only he had something to capture that forever !

That albino kid had Germania's face, minus the eye-color. It was weird. And the other kid next to him had the same hair as France and it looked a little bit like Germania's too. His eyes widened. And he shouted in Latin : "Oh my gods ! Did Germania and France had children ? Why didn't they tell me ?!"

Both of the children looked at him with curious eyes. "W-What do you want, exactly ?"

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 11-12-2013 17:44

Poland scratched his head. He completely forgot the fact they'll have to communicate in some way with The Roman Empire. But that wasn't a problem!

"Może Polski? Znasz Polski, nie, Rzymie? Jak mógłbyś totalnie nie znać Polskiego? To jest, tak totalnie najlepszy język na świecie!" Poland said triumphantly.
[Translation: Mayhbe Polish? You know Polish, right Rome? How could you totally not know Polish? After all, it's totaly the best language in the world!]
-----

Valentino

Post by Valentino » 12-12-2013 18:51

He stopped his laughter and turned around to face the great Empire and that pinky lover, he wasn't understanding a shit about what he was saying !

- Oh C'mon ! Let me do this ! I was a teutonic knight for god's army ! I know Latin ! Kesesesese !

He stood in front of Rome and proudly showing his chest out ready to speak
( little break lady's and gentleman : this following dialogue is normally in latin. By not being a good latinist, I will write the sentence in english because I'm too lazy to translate....so I will translate with google traduction but it will maybe not be as good as real latin, sorry ! )

- You didn't know me great Empire, I came after you and we come from the future to ask you a favor ! By the way I was a greater empire than you..kesese !

--> latin google traduction ! : Imperii, et non cognovisti me, tu veni ad vos, et peto beneficium ex futuro? Per quam viam maior imperio...kesesese !

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 12-12-2013 19:24

Okay. So... He was in front of two weirdoes that did not speak Latin. How did they get so far in the Roman's land without having any problems ? Wait... they came suddenly in that weird mach-

Oh gods, what was the blondie talking about, and in which language ? He didn't understand a thing ! That is until the one with the annoying laugh and illegal child of Germania - he would talk about that albino to his friend - began to talk in a weird Latin.

At least, he understood.

- What ? The future ? But ? Huh ?

He wouldn't be lying : he was confused. Like... really confused. But ! The first thought he had wasn't : what the hell is he talking about but 'Is there pretty girls in the future ?'

The weird engine they came in began to bang loudly. And then, to his surprise a sword cut through the metal - the sword was weird though. "You bastards." Rome loudly sighed, his throat making an exasperated noise. Why did all of these weirdoes spoke another language ? "You'll pay for locking me in the trunk of my time machine !"

An angry Japan had woken up in a confined space, his katana lying next to him : plus, his back hurt like hell. As he couldn't open his 'coffin' with his hands, he decided to cut through with his weapon.