WWIII : The Empire Comes Back (Poland,Prussia&Rome)

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Valentino
Flying higher! Like a bird!
Flying higher! Like a bird!

Post by Valentino » 29-12-2013 17:41

Prussia turned around surprisingly to see an angry nippon guy with a long sword in his hand

- "Whaaaa ! The fuck ! hey, Pinky Bastard ! We've got a problem over here !"

He almost forgot why they went here, to bring Roman Empire but for what !? And that japanese bastard remmebered him with this angry look he got to see on every nation's eyes, almost
He wasn't smiling trying to recover his thoughts

- "Venimus huc Roma in futurum ut tibi? Tu nepotem, ... EGO coniecto ... totum caput suum, et abiit in bello viverra quisque! (We went here to bring you in the future Rome ! You're grandson...I guess... completely screwed his head off and went in a war with everyone !)"

He said in His Latin from teutonic knights
Main character : Germany

Minor characters : Japan, Prussia, England, Italy Romano

I don't mind to try another one ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 31-12-2013 08:48

Poland ground his teeth angrily.
"Like, you're totally the bastard." He said angrily. "I totally invited you over nicely, and then you, like, totally stole my land! It's totally thianks to me you're still here, and that's how you thank me!"

(History lesson: in 1228 a few of Poland's princes decided to christianize Prussia, but weren't able to do it. They therefore invited the teutonic knights over to do the job, and lended them some land to settle down while they do so. But the teutonic knights slipped out of hand and after christianizing Prussia they permanently stayed. End of History lesson.)

He stomped his foot angrily. He grudgingly had to agree Prussia had a point though. He racked his brain to remember Latin. Back in the Middle Ages, he used it a lot, as it was in fashion. But he hasn't used it for such a long time...
Well, Prussia looks like the jerk so he wont look any worse!

"Hodierna simile est totalis chaos. Vos prorsus nihil potest, non amplius trendy, omnes sese ad bellum. Sic erit, prorsus uestra opera versatus es, ut, sicut materia, in bello nihil melius, iustitia funditus veni nobiscum," He said quickly.
["Our world is, like, a total chaos. You totally can't buy anything trendy anymore, everyone focuses on war. So, like, we so totally need your help, becuase you were, like, totally he best in war and stuff like that, so come with us and totally set things right!"]

It was then that Japan started making a racket. Like, when did they totally put him in there?! He couldn't remember. Poland freaked out.
"Like, we're totally criminals! We, like, we totally kidnapped a nation!" He wailed. "They're gonna totally put us in jail and then they'll like, totally kill us! And it's all totally your fault!" Poland said, his despair suddenly turning to anger, as he angrily jabbed his finger at Prussia. "It is always,
always, YOUR FAULT!" He yelled at him angrily.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 12-02-2014 22:24

[ Oh. 'simile' doesn't mean 'like'... well not in the way you put it : 'simile' means 'the same'. And the 'EGO coniecto' isn't right either. EGO means me, myself. But when you want to say 'I', you just don't, it'll say 'I' by itself when you'll conjugate the verb. By the way, 'ego' in Latin made the word 'ego' in our current days ( both in English and French ). { Holy crapola, I remembered my Latin Classes :yaygermany: } ]

Japan looked over the trio - Poland and Prussia arguing like an old divorcing couple, - a dark glint sparkling in his eyes. How did they dare lock him up ? How did they dare use his time machine against himself ? He was supposed to use it to kill that useless Italy and China back when they were harmless little nations. He cringed when he straightened himself up, hand on his katana : his back was hurting like hell, why was that ?

Oh right, they had drove over him to knock him off when they broke in his house.

He decided to attack when the blonde nation began to yell how they were going to be put in jail by the albino. But as his blade was going to cut through their rotten flesh, he was interrupted- what ?

But he hadn't see any of them move ! How come- "Ya're not gonna toush anyone." He heard from below, in a language he didn't understand.

"Touch, boys." Japan's head snapped up as he heard a baritone voice close to him, and saw Rome approaching, an straight blade in his hand. "Do we kill him ?" A squeaky voice replied - it was one of the Italy brothers, who knew they were that strong in their young days ? The Asian Nation was almost immobilized by their small hands.

"No, we don't kill anyone." The Empire sighed. Apparently, this nation seemed to be from the future, too. It was better not interfere so much between eras.

Japan tried to move, cutting a little bit one of the children's shoulder - strangely, the other brother and the Empire started to bleed, too - and backed away. He had to analyse the situation. If Poland and Prussia were so annoying in the Present, it was because they were raised by someone. If most of Europe was so damn annoying, it was because of one and one only Empire. Rome - and maybe Germania, he would have to see the consequences later.

He lunged forward, katana ready to pierce through his heart, seeming completely out of his mind. He completely forgot about the Bushido Code, he was only living off his need of control and vengeance. He also completely forgot about two little soon-to-be nations, who grabbed his legs, stopping his run, making him fall forward.

He felt a dull and heavy piece of sword being slammed on his head - not with the intention to cut - and his world was send spiraling into unconsciousness.

Rome stood up, an annoyed look on his face, as his two grandsons were standing up, obviously awaken from their naps - they were hugging the Empire's legs - and said : "Is he always like this ?"
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 14-02-2014 16:40

[Haha, I don't know a word in Latin. You can go teach Google Translate that, though :D.]

At first, Poland couldn't be bothered with Japan, and continued yelling his head off on Prussia. As Poland usually tended to do, his arguing completely left from the starting point, continuing on totally different subjects.

"Like, it was also totally your fault when my poppies died! I totally saw you stomping on them! And, and you stole my ponies, and, like, you keep messing with my home!" Poland continued his angry ramble.

It was when he heard a heavy thud, did Poland finally turn around, to see Japan sprawled on the ground, and the Roman Empire standing before him. Poland didn't notice the Italies, and thereofre assumed the Roman Empire had caused Japan to fall by sheer power of will.

"Like, that is so totally amazing!" Poland jumped forward excitedly, forgetting he should be speaking Latin. "Like, you totally got him on the ground with your eyes! I totally wanna do that too!" He said, and then stared at the Roman Empire with determination, hoping to get him to fall as well.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 01-05-2014 18:13

Rome let out another confused grunt as the blonde nation began to babble about something he did not understand, due to the odd language. He scratched his head, sighing. He wanted to explain his predicament, but his grandsons were faster. "What the fuck did he jus' saying ?"

Poking the one who would be known as Romano later on, and correcting the errors he said while speaking, he explained that he did not know either. "So, what do you want, exact-" He was interrupted by another little voice, who had a pitch higher than the previous one.

"Do wey have to dis... di...dispoes of the body ?"

"No, Felix, you don't have to dispose of the body, he's not even dead." However, the Empire blinked his eyes when the blonde guy fluttered his eyes in awe. Did he say something wrong ?

Actually, he did not know Poland thought that he was speaking to him.

[ Hope you don't mind I put a little sentence in Poland's point of view ? ]
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-05-2014 14:59

[Not at all :)]

Poland didn't feel like trying to remember any more Latin; he was much more interested in little Romano, and Veneziano, and all the other little countries. He snapped only when he heard his name.
Out of the sentence Ancient Rome said, Poland understood only:
"Feliks" and "body".
And he put those words together in his mind to make what he thought was very possible Rome had said:
'Feliks, you have such an amazing body!'
So Poland reacted accordingly, with a huge grin. He flipped back his hair, not trying to hide his pride.
"Like, of course I'm totally fabulous!" He said proudly. "After all, I'm the totally, like, powerful Poland!"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 04-09-2014 19:32

The Empire and his two grandsons looked at the blond with a deadpan face. Not only were they unable to understand what he was saying - what was that weird language with lots of 'ch' and 's' ? - but he was one to be fabulous for nothing.

After few seconds, though, little Veneziano tugged onto Rome's clothes. "He's liek Big Brother Francia !" A small smile graced his lips as he rushed off to the blond nation, moving his arms quickly up and down. He really was excited about a new big brother.

He stopped gesticulating when he noticed Poland looking curiously - with some weird twinkles in the eyes - at him. He began to blush and fiddle with his fingers, not used to talk to strangers, especially without his brother... Why did he rush off to the blond, already ? "U-U-Um..." Romano approached him, intertwining their hands. He was obviously wary of the other adult...-ish nation as he wore a defiant look over his traits. Veneziano continued : "I-I ! My name's Felix !" He said in Latin, he then pointed his brother. "He's Vino !"

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 04-09-2014 19:53

Poland was too busy admiring his own fabulousness to realize the nations didn't understand him.
"Ah, like, I'm totally not wearing my usual pink skirts and dresses, but, like, worry not! I will show you the totally best of Poland!" Poland beamed with pride, trying to show his body off in the best possible angle.
It was only when Veneziano ran up to him did he notice them again. Once again, unfortunately, he understood wrong.
"Well, little nation, you, like, totally want to be like me, right?" He grinned, looking down at him. "Even though you can never be, like, as totally fabulous as me, I will totally make sure to teach you, like, the ways of fabulousness. And like, that is totally a word."
He beamed even more when Veneziano brought over his brother, thinking he had two accomplices who wanted to learn his way, but his face fell when they introduced themselves.
"Like, how come you're totally Felix?" Poland asked, puzzled. "Like, that's my name... And that's totally the irritating Romano, not, like, some Vino! Anyway, what moron totally names their child 'wine'? Ugh... totally makes no sense." Poland scratched his head in thought.
And finally, the correct thoughts came to him.
"That's totally right!" Poland said aloud, suddenly realizing. "This is totally the past... Like, wiat a second... Why did we totally come here anyway?"
Poland scowled, deep in thought.
Thinking... Thinking... Thinking...
Ding.
"Like, I totally know!" Poland yelled out in excitement. He looked at the Roman Empire, and said carefully, in latin: "We...er... come to, like, er... ask totally help! Our world... um... war! Like, war! Big war!" Poland waved his arms around. "And, er, like... help. Totally." Poland pointed at the Roman Empire. Woah... Seems his latin is worse than he thought.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 16-06-2015 15:07

Roma had had one of the hardest time wrapping his head around the idea that some unknown- but yet so familiar persons, nations at that, had popped out of literally nowhere in a strange machine to ask him to... what was it that hyperactive blonde had said with the worst Latin he ever heard? Help with a war? What war? Or more like, which one?

Either way... he had nothing against lending a hand but... if they did come from the future, why didn't they ask his future-self some help? Things would've went way faster- they did seem to have went through a lot. It didn't make any sense.

The two little boys looked worried as their Grandfather looked thoughtful, then grim. They approached him, and latched themselves against one leg each.

The Empire slowly patted their heads, his lips forming a tight line. If they didn't ask his future-self, it was that they simply couldn't, wasn't it.

His throat went dry as the sheer horror of knowing that he'd disappear. Him, as nation. He did not know how or when, it was almost nothing. Only that he, the great Roman Empire would be brought down someday. What would he become? What would his precious grandsons and the other children would do? How would they turn out? They were still so young, all of them...

And more than anything, how would he die? Would it be painful?... No. He refused to let this happen. He couldn't die.

"Alright," He said, with a low, unsure tone. "I'll help you... Only under one condition." He eyed the time machine. "If I help you, you'll have to give me this weird-looking thing once we're done."

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 16-06-2015 15:44

[Hey, you know if Val will return or not? 'Cause Prussia is pretty much hangin' around doing nothing...]
Poland, being the naive and spontaneous country he was, didn't even try thinking about the consequences of his request. For him it was so obvious Ancient Rome didn't exist in the recent days, he thought others knew that too... Including Ancient Rome himself.

Therefore, when Rome turned grim suddenly, he didn't think that was because he realized he would disappear. No, Poland naively believed that this was his war-face.

And so, even before Rome agreed to help, Poland was already grinning from ear to ear.

"Yeah!" He punched the air triumphantly. "I knew I'd totally win you over! Like, no one could resist the fabulous me!" He huffed with pride.

Actually, he was so loud he didn't hear what exactly Rome was asking for in return... Not that he'd care, anyway. He was the type of person to never read in between the lines - or more specifically he was the type of person to skip the lines entirely and focus only on the pleasant parts. This was part of the reason why he always got himself in trouble.

"Yeah, totally, yeah, sure." He waved his hand dismissively, and then wrinkled his nose in digsust. "But first, I totally need a shower. You feel that?" Poland sniffed himself and shivered. "That's the stench of huge ugly lizards, unfashionable monkey people and the smelly French. I, like, need to wash off all that trauma. And I totally need to shop, too!" He added, perking up. "I heard togas are totally coming to fashion. Like, wait till Liet sees me in an actual toga! That will be so totally cool!" Poland said with a huge grin. He looked at Rome excitedly. "You totally sell pink togas, right? Right?!"
-----