The test of loyalty and strength [Germany Vs Prussia]

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 03-11-2012 11:00

Ludvig massaged his hurting neck.
He has been slouching over documents of the weapon and material transactions, reports and others alike for over five hours. The stack kept growing, and he had enough of it already. Even though he hated paperwork, it gave him a feeling of doing something, rather than worrying what that brother of his might be up to. He gave up on predicting his next steps, for it left him with a headache and no new ideas. Having after those five hours finally finished his paperwork, he stepped outside for inspiration in the camp.
He walked around the camp, greeting some people, stopping for a short talk, and continuing on his walk. On both his sides the camp was busy - the women were either preparing meals or preparing medicaments for later, the men were in their training sessions, and te kids were either helping the women or staring with longing at the training men.
Ludvig observed both sides, and almost tripped on a wooden object lying on the path. He looked down, and saw a toy plane.
"...Vhat is this?" He murmured, picking it up and immediately looking for some hidden cameras or mikes.
"Mine! Sir, that's mine!" One of the boys ran up to Ludivg out of breath.
"Don't leave such things out in the open, or someone can trip." Ludivg said sternly, passing it back.
The boy smiled, nodded, and ran of to his mother.
Ludvig watched him leave. I never much liked planes, he thought to himself, I much more prefered tanks. Though Gilbert seemed to love...
Ludvig widened his eyes.
Gilbert loved planes. He loved everything about them. What if...?
"I vant to speak vith the general immediately!" Ludivg yelled, and returned to his tent.
"You vanted to speak, sir?" The general said, coming in.
"Ja. I vant you to prepare planes. Many planes."
"Planes? But I though you vanted tanks-"
"Ja, but Gilbert is very likely to use planes. Prepare them immediately!"
The general saluted and left.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 08-11-2012 16:37

Then he looked down again on the notepad, slowly swinging his gaze around the words the other man wrote down for him. The strategy was amazing, yet the West side had to be distracted from the structure of these walls of protection. If it would be discovered by the other, that would mean that they'd prepare a strategy against it. Possibly switch to airstrikes and such to take these down, he had to be prepared against everything his brother would come up with. He could use any form of vehicle to attack him, so everything shall be prepared for.

The next day Gilbert received the papers for permissions of the location of all structures, their command center would be in the far east of the German land. Out of reach of the future battle field. All structures would be build twice. War factories for tanks and such would be outside the future wall once as well as inside the future wall area. This for pure distraction to give his brother, Ludwig the wrong idea. It shall expand his territory and double secure everything. The factories and future airbases shall be build in this manner. The outside structures shall be equipped with less supplies and vehicles. It was obvious that these building would be destroyed first. These buildings would be smaller than those inside the future main base of East Germany; the new empire of Prussia! The two walls shall contain anti-air cannons as well as anti-ground ones for ground attacks. A full, defensive security would be prepared before any attack. Both women and men were gathered for the war and soon placed in smaller, minor training halls during night time. Rules were made inside their territoria and the police in their area would be forced to join their sides and to keep an eye on all their people to adjust themselves to the given rules.

Preparation of their structures was taken care of that week, a temporary grid was placed around their claimed terrirorium on the east side and the borders were made clear to the enemy. The people that were living inside these borders were converted to join the forces of new Prussia. The big Prussian empire slowly expanded itself ...
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 10-11-2012 08:20

Ludvig read the reports and strategy his general brought in on his request, reading through all of them throuroughly as to not miss any detail. He then put them on his desk and sat back in his chair. Everything seemed fine, but... he was a bit concerned how far Gilbert might go to get what he wanted. Is this enough or does he have to do more? He stood up and started pacing. He stood in place. No. He shall take no risks. He sat back in his chair as he started rethinking everything. He needed to be sure of everything since, the battle came ever closer, and seemed to loom over evrryone now - the only doubt left is: who will start the fight?
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 14-11-2012 10:12

( Sorry, I'm into this way too much )

That same week all the weapons arrived as well as the amount of uniforms for both their men and women in the army. Women were trained as snipers, they were active in the big distance. Gilbert had nothing against women, but he knew that they weren't made for close combat. Well atleast that is what he thought. Men received brief and clear educations in order to become pilots of their future advanced airplanes and the regular army. The police of east Prussia was fully under control by Gilbert, they had given in and became loyal to his wishes. Long ago east Germans were looked down at by the west, it was indeed time for a change in this. They shall bow down to their might - the Prussian empire shall rise again, like in the past!

In the second week of the war there was a meeting in the office of the current temporary command center, where Gilbert would speak to all of his people about the war they would fight in. The area was removed from any unnecessary objects, so that enough men and women could join the meeting and to listen to Gilbert his speech. "Men, women! Soon! We fight together, together as one, one united group! No longer shall we be looking down at by those western Germans! Nimmer! They shall respect us for who we are! We, the new Prussian empire! As your great and well known leader, I have fought through many wars as well as your fathers and mothers! We have shown power, loyalty and control to our enemies!" Gilbert spoke loudly as he stepped forwards while leaning on the table, facing the crowd. "We make the rules and they shall obey! No longer are we under control of the west nor Russians! We are now on our own, finally, once again!" he add, looking down on his amazed crowd of people. "What is your answer, people of new Prussia?!" he asked loudly. "JA!" followed right after. "WE SHALL FOLLOW YOUR COMMAND!" they add themselves. Gilbert smirked softly, they followed him so easily, he didn't even try all that hard. Of course it was him turning the people against Ludwig first, which gave a good introduction to these people to believe and follow him.

Gilbert raised his fist aggressively "We fight, we shall strike! Strike them down in three months! Our first attacks shall find place then! It's soon, that is why I want us to train hard and work hard to obtain our goal. Are you with me?!" Gilbert asked his people once again, waiting for them to confirm him with all their strength. "JAWOHL!" the group of people answered him, even raising from their seat. They were so motivated to strike down the west and to finally experience something else than just their office jobs and such. "Danke, mein neue Preußen" he smiled at his people, who sat down again to listen to his new instructions. "I want people who will support the construction of our buildings to gain faster progress, if we take longer than three months then so be it! Be prepared for any form of attack, if you find any suspicious behavior around the West and their advance then don't mind informing me or any of the generals! We fight as one, we share the equal right to inform. We share the equal right to speak! We are one!" he told the people. "Traitors of the Prussian empire shall be exterminated! If you do not wish to join our forces then remain home, because all the ways to the west are being closed right now as we speak!" he glared down at the people, one by one. He had to make sure that no one would be there to betray him. "You all get a special passport, one you shall need to remain here. Anyone entering our borders shall be checked if they got the correct passport. As well as a password we shall use to obtain certain information, every subject got it's own password. Do not share too much information with those you do not trust!". The people started looking at each other, seeking for those they do not trust or ain't confident enough. But none of them showed any weakness or worries, they all seemed confident about the rules that their new leader made. "Sweet new Prussians, you are dismissed! Please have a nice day, we shall obtain victory~ You can get your new uniforms at the trainings tonight" Gilbert saluted as he walked through the exit of the room. His plan was turned into progress; the buildings received more progress thanks to the help of his people, the construction of the walls also started. Both walls started at the same time, making equal progress like Gilbert commanded them. Every building was making equal progress; (1) Command center, (2) war factories, (2) airbases, (3) training bases, (15) supply sheds, (5) hospitals.
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 14-11-2012 20:06

[Then why are you apologizing? XD]

Ludvig felt it. He didn't need to see it to know Gilbert was improving, fast. He had to act quick not to fall behind.
He looked over the plan he made. The youngest, and therefore more agile han experienced, would be the messengers, guards, and signalers; the older men would be in close combat, or would be staying in trenches - it would have been too much stress for the younger. There were also those, who were too old for close combat, not even mentioning the speed they'd need for being messengers - but they did have a lot more experience than the rest; that's why Ludivg assigned them for training, to tell the younger about the most possible situations in battle. Also, as Ludvig had noticed upon inspection, many of the men had sharp eyes; he was surprised to see one woman exceeding many men in sight, so decided to make an exception and made her a pilot too. The tanks would be handled by the more experienced adults, with assistance from some of the much older men.
That left to sort out the women - Ludivg realised that if he let all the women be in their desired jobs as nurses or cooks, there would have been too many of them; he therefore decided to inspect their work, and finally decided on choosing the patinet, skilled ad kind women for nurses and the ones with good taste and experience with cookings as cooks. He also realized they would neet a lot of supplies being made during the many battles; he assigned the perfectionists for the job of making bullets, guns, and other combat supplies. The rest of the women will be sent for the uniform making.
He was still unsure of the children. If he was to let them stay at the camp, he'd aslo have to assing men to watch over them, and their fate was still uncertain. On the other hand, the older children, but not of age yet, might want to stay and won't want to be sent away from camp. He finally decided that all those over sixteen who were willing to stay, may do so - the rest had to bord a train to Austria.
Having double checked that he had given everyone a job, he organized a meeting. When everyone settled down, he looked at them and started.
"You have all been training hard, vorking hard, preparing vell. The time has come - in a matter of months from now, the battles vill begin. To that time, ve have to work harder, train longer, and prepare better than before. To do that, ve vill assign everyone to a certain post, best for their current condition, state and gender. The men vill head tovards the generals, who vill tell them their positions in battle. The vomen vill come to me aftervards, for me to assing their jobs. The children vill be sent to Austria, unless they are over sixteen and vish to stay. Othervise they vill be sent avay from harm's vay. Understood?"
"Ja!"
"Gut. Ve vill have our base in the old grounds. They are vell protected, epecially since they have been unused for some time; trees have further more hid it from unvanted eyes. Since it is in a poor state, the grounds vill have to be renovated; Ve vill choose the men to do so tomorrow. Ve vill also need to build new trenches-" He paused as he saw the look of worry pass fleetingly over the younger men, and a look of glum understanding overtook the older ones. He quickly continued, "- und only the older men vill stay in them, though they vill be built by the younger. Understood?"
"Ja!"
Germany paused as he looked around again - everyone had a look of determination on their faces, though on many it was battling with the fear of what the war will look like. He then took a deep breath and sighed.
"I don't know how this vill look like. I don't know vhat Prussia is up to, und I don't know how far he vill go to reach his goal. Vhat I do know is that he vill try all the means he knows to reach it. Germany's face turned to determination and certainty.
"But do not vorry or fear! This var is your proof, how much you care for your nation! Proof how much you vant it united again! Proof, of how determined you are to acheive unity! This var vill prove your loyalty to your country and your strength to fight for it! He said loudly, as many yells of agreement rose.
"So if you care, nothing vill stand in your vay! Ve can vin this var! This var is already von, if you've got the determination to vin it!
He was glad to see many of the faces rise up to certainty and determination again.
"Vill you fight for your nation?!
"Ja!"
"Vill you keep your loyalty to your nation?!
"Ja!"
"Vill you sacrifice your lives if it is needed?!
"Ja!"
"Gut! Gut." He calmed the cheering and roaring crowd of people.
"Ve still have to make a code that only ve vill know. Now, vhat is said on this meeting stays only in our camp. If any of you spill a single vord of vhat vas said here to outsiders, you vill be imprisoned or killed immediately. Ve vill have no disloyalties! Ve vill also use key vords vhen speaking through phones or any other devices, so should it be vired ve von't have to vorry about information leeking through. Vhen writing, ve vill use only a special code I shall establish shortly; and vhen vanting to get permission to nay building, you vill have to use passwords. The password vill change every day. If you see anyvone doing anything suspicious,o r being untrustvorthy or not very trusvorthy anyvay, report so to any general or me right avay. Remember, traitors can be found everywhere - don't trust your friends simply because they're your friends. Do not vorry to report them - you are also rinsking your life if you don't. But remember to draw the line - you can't be suspicious of everyone and you can't completely trust everyone unless you are certain they can be trusted. That is all. Meeting over."
Not waiting to see the impact of his words to the people, he left the meeting to tell the women what they were to do and afterwords went to see just how good the old base would be.
pThe old base was perfect: after renovating they will have: 1 command center, 3 war factories, 1 airbase, 2 training bases, 20 supply sheds and 3 hospitals.
-----