The test of loyalty and strength [Germany Vs Prussia]

Roleplays without Relationships or actually love.
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 16-10-2012 17:43

Ludvig let go of his collar as he bellowed at him.
"Maybe I don't vant this situation! Maybe I am trying to fix it! The fact that you have no intention of doing so as vell does NOT help!" Only when he said it did he realize that part of it was true. He really didn't feel comfortable with attacking Gilbert - there was something wrong in it, very wrong. And now that he thought of it, he wasn't angry at Gilbert for turning against him - well, maybe a bit. But he was mostly, not angry, but plain disappointed in Gilbert, which turned into anger. Disappointed and hurt that he didn't try to change the situation between them.
He took in a breath to steady his anger, and then looked at Gilbert with anger, but also pity.
"I am sorry for you." He then left the room.
His statement wasn't only supposed to hint that he will win and Gilbert'll lose, but also hint how Gilbert's lack of compassion will undeniably lead him towards a sour end.
He shook away the sudden flow of deep thoughts and feelings, and started to think how to beat his brother. It seemed that the only way was to go the bloody path - maybe then his brother will also notice just how wrong this was.
And going on such a path wasn't something for his trusted friends to do - he had to do it himself. Gilbert will see soon enough that he had left home, so there was no need to tell him so.
He quickly grabbed his phone, needed papers, and laptop with plans in his bag, and added a few guns as well. After that he left the house.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 17-10-2012 09:51

"Maybe I don't vant this situation! Maybe I am trying to fix it! The fact that you have no intention of doing so as vell does NOT help!" he shout at him, acting as if he was so very grown up and much like an adult. He really didn't realize what this was truly about! "I am sorry for you." he add, with that he let go of him. "What's with you?!" he growled. But his brother already left the kitchen, acting rather depressed all of a sudden. This was causing Gilbert to get so very pissed. PITY?! Why would he pity him?! He should feel sorry for himself for getting defeaten any time soon! Gilbert quietly finished the meal, it would be a waste to let these ingredients just rot. It was made by his brother who was paranoid as hell, hated him for so long and now finally blowing off his steam --Yet he made this for him, yet he was allowed to stay at his place. Not much later he heard his brother walking from the stairs and exitting the house. This felt like a forever goodbye to Gilbert, a slight regret was feeling.

But that didn't mean he would just give up! Gilbert stood up from the kitchen chair. He felt responsible for this, but that doesn't mean it's the wrong path he chose for. This was about respect, about strength and loyalty. This fight would end up in a war and he wouldn't lose, no matter what! He knew the construction of his military buildings would take months before it would be finished as well for the military vehicles to be produced. This war shall write history, great and rich history of the brothers. East against West, this war shall show true strength! And he shall lead his men to victory!

Gilbert decided to clean up the house a little before packing his bags with better equipment. There was no longer an eye that would pay attention to him, no longer someone who would attack him in any possible form. Even poisoning was listed, it was something that could scare him the most. Not being able to trust anyone, not even from his side. Maybe men would turn against him! There was so much he had to prepare for. After cleaning the house a bit, turning off all lights and electricity he returned to his room. Packing his bag quietly in the dark with the best equipment he had. He finished it up by making a phone call to his most loyal now-promoted-as general to ask if he could pick him up to head for the construction of his buildings. "Jawohl!" there was sounding on the other side of the line. He would arrive any moment from now. This was WAR
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 18-10-2012 17:33

Ludvig went to his secret camp, where he met with a few people to ask about Gilbert's progress. When he found out where he wanted to build his factories, he called his highly trusted friends, who also happened to be very influential people.
"Go und make sure he does not get those papers signed, ja?" When they left, He went to a few soldiers.
"Go far und vide, but also be careful. You aren't to kill or attack anybody, simply praise loudly how much better my side is - maybe, if his allies vill hear you, they vill change sides. If anyvone approaches you, lead them here-" he handed a map witha circled point, "-to meet me. If I think they vere not send by Prussia, I'll take them in. Understood?"
His souldiers nodded, saluted, and marched off.
Now he had to wait paitently and see if anything changed for the better.
He turned and went to see how the rest were doing.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 22-10-2012 13:19

Not much later he heard a car stopping in front of the door of their now old, shared house. Gilbert opened up the door, took the bags he packed and stepped out of the house. He locked the door behind him, greeted the man who stepped out to help him to place the luggage inside the car. It was a regular transport vehicle used by many, this so that their appearance was less suspicious among the others. After being fully packed, they head out for a small temporary building. It would be their command center for now, there they dropped off the luggage and went straight on to the factory area to sign the papers. On their way to the factory area Gilbert received a call. "Herr Beilschmidt, I hereby wish to inform you about the current situation. We recommend the paper signing to be organized later, there are soldiers surrounding the building here and they will probably hold you from signing any papers. This situation is too dangerous for you to arrive." Gilbert couldn't believe what he was hearing. Ludwig found out about his plans? How was that even possible! Rats, rats everywhere! "Halt, bitte" Gilbert requested the driver of the car to stop and to turn back to their command center. "Natürlich!" the man nodded back at him, friendly. These men have shown their loyalty so far and informed him about everything, this was a good start. Ludwig would NOT win this war, he shall be defeaten!

They arrived back at the temporary command center on the very east side of Deutschland. That was his area after all, but he knew if he was there to locate everything in the east, that it would be way too easy for Ludwig and his men to discover about his location. They went inside the building where he would have a meeting with his hired, loyal men to discuss about their strategies. The building was an old office that was no longer in use, but it still was made with quality. Everything was working perfectly, contracts have been signed by his minors for the building a few hours ago. Gilbert took a seat in the meeting room where men walked in one-by-one. After the last man entered, the door was shut. "Men, at first I'd like to welcome you to this very important meeting, where you are given assignments and by putting these into action you shall be rewarded". Nobody dared to even bother questioning about the rewards they would gain by agreeing in this, but they trusted Gilbert in his words blindly. "At first, to keep out the rats, I want a password. One that changes daily so that copying is avoided, if you do not trust the person, you ask about the password of the previous day as well. We must take down every single one of them! I want you all to dress up formally, together we shall select a uniform for our men to wear. I want the tailor to keep an good eye on the production of these uniforms, to make sure they won't be made for the enemy spies. We must not take any form of risk and I want you all to understand this seriousness. This is a fight, a war, one that is about true strength and loyalty. You, my men, must prove yourself loyal. With your loyalty we create a group, a group of tough men who shall be there for each other. The group who shall fight as one and defeat those blinded by this! We shall take them down! We shall take down those who prove themselves to be weak, useless and non-obeying. We create history, history where the next generations shall be proud of! Something they can follow as a right example, each and everyone of you shall be guilty for this. Think about your kids or even the kids they might have, this is not just a fight about strength. This is a START of a new begin! We shall write both history and future by our actions! WE, united as one!" Gilbert ended his speech with. He did not prepare any of this speech, but yet it turned out pretty strong and catchy. This shall convert many, if not, by minor force in a less obvious way. Gilbert did not know what his brother was up to, to gain men, but he shall be defeaten and suffer from a huge mistake! The men were clapping in the background of his thoughts, they were impressed by his words and only motivated to follow any more words. It was quite easy, but holding speeches alone won't do it all. They shall turn this into action, action that shall change the future!

"Tomorrow the following additional products shall be organised; Weapons, uniforms, codes and the contracts shall be signed! And make sure, my men, that when you message people in any kind of way. Remove any evidence of it, avoid being followed or tracked. We must not allow those rats to attack us somewhere else. We shall block these and take them as prisoner!" He stood up from his seat and walked towards the exit of the meeting room. "--If you do not wish to join my side of this war, then please leave right away. Do not share any information or you shall be punished!" he stood still to see if anyone would leave, to his surprise no one seemed to be shocked by this. Seems like they appeared to be very loyal to him, but that should yet be discovered. "Gute Nacht." he said, which was repeated by all men in the room, he exited the room, it was dark by then, time for a walk outside in the dark. Gilbert was walking there, outside in the dark. Planning everything in mind, deeply in thought, deep and dark. He had to spread fear too for betrayal, for that he was thinking about using this old technique of execution to death. The electric chair.

[ I think I like war roleplays ... ]

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 22-10-2012 18:30

[Hah, I'm starting to think of them differently. You're forcing me to THINK. Uh, how I hate that fact... -.-" But on the other hand, I must admit it, you were right. I guess this does make this a tad more exciting...]

Ludvig got a phone call not a long while later that nobody came to the building, though they spied some movement a bit out.
"That is good news. Now don't leave your posts unless I tell you to. Change every seven hours. And keep your eyes wide open... ve never know vhen they'd want to come in.
He ended the call and then decided a meeting had to be arranged. He sent out a message to all his soldiers and workers that an emergency meeting was going to be held in ten minutes' time, sharp, in one of the bigger tents.
When everyone arrived (he was glad to see the last person entered precisely when the ten minutes were up) he got up in front of everyone and started.
"Tell me, do any of you know vhy ve are here to begin vith?"
Someone raised his hand - after closer inspection he noticed it was his trusted general.
"Speak."
"Vas it not something to do vith Prussia, sir?"
"Ja." He nodded to him and started slowly pacing in front of them.
"Ja, Gilbert has... a considerable amount of meddling here. But that is not the only reason. Anyvone else?"
Nobody answered.
He stood in the center of the room and stared at them, hard.
"Ve are here mainly because of vone thing. Who can tell me, how they felt vhen that god dammed Hitler vas in range?"
A soldier shuddered, and then spoke.
"It vas horrible, sir. Horrible."
Ludvig looked at the soldier sharply. He was in his thirties, probably closer to forty. He could remember the after-war times, but he didn't see the true horrors. Ludvig nodded again.
"Ja. But vhat you remember, as do many others, isn't the vorst thing. As you all know, Hitler vanted vone thing and vone thing only - pover. Pover to change, pover to, in his belief, perfect the nation, pover to destroy the enemies. Because he didn't have such pover before. Vhen he looked at the nation, he believed it vas rotting avay, and tried to change it. Ve all know vhat happened then."
He looked over all the faces, some of the people didn't know where he was going with this, others were listening intently, and still others started gessing where he was headed.
"Because that is vhat happens vhen you get the pover you dreamed of for years - you go overboard. You start to do things believing it's for the better, that thanks to you, everyone vill admire you. But you dont know vhen to stop. And this is vhere ve are right now. My bruder has finally achieved vhat he vanted - pover. I am doing this vith regret, but to save both him and me, ve have to beat him. Do you vant another Hitler?"
Everybody stared at him with wide opened eyes, not daring to speak.
"I said, do you vant another Hitler?!"
"Nien!"
"Do you vant to see the country in those times again?!"
"Nien!"
"Do you vant to be in constant fear that in any moment, you vill have to go und fight?!"
"Nien!"
"So vhat do ve have to do?!"
"Fight Prussia now!" Some of the people now were so determinated they stood up from their seats.
"Correct!" Ludivg yelled over the sudden roar of noise in the room. Everyone silenced again and sat back down.
"Correct. Ve must fight now to be sure nothing vill happen in the future. If any of you aren't sure about this, you may leave. If you believe my bruder has a better plan for you, yo may svitch sides. Just remember, there is no turning back. Any lack of respect und loyalty tovards me from this time on vill be punished. I give you five minutes to decide." He turned around and started counting. Through the whole five minutes, not once did he hear the door opening or closing. When they past, he turned and smiled to the group of determined people in front of him.
"Gut. Then ve shall proceed."
The rest of the meeting went smoothly - the picking of uniforms, how the men will be armed, who will do what. As Ludvig talked, he also looked at the faces of his people, noting what he saw. Most of them had the faces of grim realisation on their faces - probably the ones who have already been through wars. he younger ones, naive to what awaits them, seemed enthusiastic. There were a few who looked simply bored with the whole meeting - the ones ones which such meetings bored, and simply wanted to be out in the field. Many as well looked a bit frightened of what awaits them, but also determined to keep moving. He kept note of all of this to know what posts to give every one of them, for it may be crucial in this war.
-----

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 22-10-2012 20:55

His thoughts about the use of the electric chair brought him back to the command center, there he looked up to the huge building. It was obviously a very casual looking office, it was great to use as command center. If their group would become bigger, people are there to be trusted ... He could raise the level with a symbol for his army, expand his structures, expand his empire! "Herr?" suddenly sounded. Gilbert looked up "Ja, was ist los?" it was the one loyal man that was ready to pick him up by car earlier. "Would you like to stay over at my place, I have noticed that you have no place to go to for a good night rest. It's a special offer for a special leader, like you." the man spoke, inviting him to stay over so kindly. "Ah? Wirklich?" Gilbert asked rather surprised. But should he really trust this offer? Maybe it was a spy of Ludwig, who possibly told the men on his side about signing the contracts. But that would destroy the trust and could turn the man against him if he kept distance all of a sudden. "Ja, bitte. Und danke sehr!" Gilbert thanked him quickly, putting on a proud smile with the dark thoughts in the back of his head.

That night Gilbert was staying over at the loyal man his place, his name was Finn Messerschmitt. Finn turned out to be a fine gentleman wishing to give his visitors the very best treatment, especially his new leader and friend. And so the relationship between Gilbert and this man improved, soon the rest of the men would follow and form the army for the future! That next early morning Finn drove him back to the command center, where his men stood ready to greet Gilbert. "I want you all to salute whenever you meet me, unless we are outside. This organization shall remain a bit of a secret as we slowly gather our men from the cities all around us. We must not allow our enemy to notice any of our progress!" he told the men after they met. "And hereby I give you all your first assignment, I want you all to spread the message to the people in the city about this new start. Gather people who are willing to fight for this country, it's leader and the future! Do not forget what we stand for! We're here to bring change to this country, to bring new hope, new changes and for the absolute future!" the men around him saluted, accepting their assignment. Then one man raised his hand to question their leader, Gilbert. "Herr Beilschmidt, what if they refuse?" he looked at Gilbert with a strong, confident look in his eyes. One that was smart enough to actually lead. "We do not force our people, we convince them into joining our side. Translate why they should join our side and how it shall keep them safe from any form of violence used on their families and homes that the other side of Ludwig, the West who shall bring terror and fear to our country!" Gilbert spoke with passion, with hope for the generation it's future and the men trusted on that. Giving him a well answer. "JAWOHL!" they saluted. "You are dismissed! Viel Glück!" he wished them with a proud smile. The men walked off to for fill their task.

Finn was still next to him. "Und ich, Herr Beilschmidt?" he questioned him. "Du? Bleibst bei mir, bitte." he needed one man to trust and to hold close, so far it shall be this man. The one he trusted most of all. "Wir haben so viel zu tun, Herr Messerschmitt" he smirked, leading him to his office. He sat closed the door behind them and sat down on the seat near his desk, Finn sat down on the other side of the desk. "---Wir haben waffen nötig" Gilbert quickly started, he convinced Finn to help him out picking weapons and uniform designs for their men to equip with. The main colors for the uniforms were settled already, it would be based on the Prussian flag. Meaning black and white. Finn was honest towards Gilbert and shared his honest opinions about the things that Gilbert came up with as plan and strategy to take care of everything. It was settled, the uniform design and the weapons choice. They first ordered a few uniforms in their style to see how they would look in reality and it's quality. "Once we have a uniform, symbols and weapons ... They shall follow the lead, they shall follow the orders of the future ... They shall obey." Gilbert smirked deeply. Finn just smiled at him, supporting many of his plans. He truly believed in a better future, created by this leader. Criminals shall be punished for their crimes on the people, those people who lack money and food shall be supplied with all of this. Streets shall become safer, even around dark hours. Everything shall lead them to obey the orders of their future Führer! Gilbert made a phone call to the workers of the construction and gave them the instructions to make five copies of the original contract and to send one by post, two by one man, one by fax. The rest would be kept in a safe.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 23-10-2012 14:46

[I've got a tiny request... Do you think you could use a tad less German, please? I hope you won't mind too much, but the thing is I haven't ever taken up German, so...]
Ludvig was about to leave for his ten in camp, when two soldeirs came hurrying up to him.
"Sir! Ve found these three in the voods!" They said to him, gesturing to three people they had with them. Ludivgs guard immediatetly went up when he saw they all had covered faces, and had their heads down. Two of the people were smaller, more childlike, and the taller one was the one Ludvig went to.
"Who are these imposters?!" He growled, forcing the head up from the tallest. And he was surprised to see a woman's face.
"Please, sir, please have mercy!" She wept quietly.
Ludivg looked down at her.
"Vhat are you doing here?"
"My husband, I vas vorried about him! Please let me see him!"
"You should have sayed home. This isn't the place for vomen and-" he nodded towards the two, as he presumed, children, "-children. Go back und stay there."
"No! I want to fight too!" She said, sudden fire blazing in her tear stained eyes.
Ludvig contained the urge to laugh.
"And vhat can you do?"
"I don't have any physical strength, but I can fight in my own vay, just like all the other vorrying vomen can! Ve can prepare meals, make the uniforms, flags, prepare the veaponry for our loved ones... just let me be close to my husband!"
Ludivg looked at her as he thought things over. Now that he thought of it, women could come in handy in his camp - his soldiers didn't have time to do all the mundane things like cooking or sowing - probably many couldn't do the last thing anway.
"Fine, so you could help.But this isn't a safe place for children."
"My kids can help me. They know how to cook the easier meals, my daughter can sow vell too. Please, sir, please!"
Ludvig thought about what she said, finally coming to a decision. He looked at his soldiers and nodded to them. Obeyingly they untied the knots on both the woman's and childrens' hands.
"I vill let you stay. But if I find so much as vone thing to presume you cam from my bruder's party-"
"-You vill not, I promise I fully support your cause!"
"-Very vell then. Just keep in mind that if you so much as try to send any message to him or his soldiers, you vill be punished. Understood?"
"Ja."
"My soldiers vill lead you to your husband.." He looked at his two soldiers. "Take her vhere she vants to go. She vill give you the name of her husband and you are to lead her to him. Understood?"
The two nodded, saluted, and led the woman with her children away.
But that made Ludvig think. If women were around, his men would be more at ease knowing they're safe here. The camp would have to be guarded day and night, but it's already at that point, so that wouldn't be a problem. And letting his soldiers have their wives at their tents will make them more eager to fight for his cause, for they'll trust him more. It was a win-win.
Ludvig went to his general.
"Go und spread the vord to all the families in my land - vomen and children are velcome at the camp, as long as they stay loyal to me and not my bruder. If they have children, they may come as vell - on the condition the vomen vill promise they von't get in the vay. Tell them as vell the camp is vell protected, und they vill not have to fear for their lives vhile here. Also, vhile you're at it, velcome all the men that didn't vant to be here at the beginning for they didn't vant to part with thir families here."
The general saluted, and left to do his job.
Within days, his camp swelled wih more people, both woman, men and children. As Ludvig had presumed, having the women in camp eased the trouble in cooking, and the speed of the uniform making went up as well. And more people were coming every day.
Ludvig looked wih satisfaction at the report of the day - the speed of training, weapon making, uniform making and all the rest went up nerly by one third. It seemed their chance of winning was rising.
-----

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 25-10-2012 11:22

[I'm sorry, I'll reduce the amount. I think I got carried away xD And about the women use, it was already in mind. I did not take it from you, we both use them for different stuff~]

Gilbert received a phone call from one of his men he put on an assignment. "Herr Beilschmidt, we got some that are willing to join your army. But since last war even the women are interested into joining us! They don't want to just stand and watch us fight on our own. What are your orders?!". Gilbert looked at Finn, who was sitting neatly on the other side of his desk. "Women, you say?" Gilbert asked as he thought deeply. Then he smiled, looking away from Finn. "Let them join, I welcome them in my army as soldiers!" he commanded him. "Jawohl!" the man answered on the line and hang up. Gilbert put down the cellphone and looked again at the other male. "We need to order a special kind of uniforms too." he said. Finn looked up, meeting the leader his eyes. "Oh? Für Frauen?" the man questioned. "Ja, Frauen. I'll accept any of them, willing to fight on my side. Though I will decline kids, they aren't ready to meet this darker side on the battle field. They must stay back and grow up strongly, I shall hire some extra men to guide them in school. Supporting the teacher and to train them into strong, mature, obeying men!" Gilbert said, keeping the same smile. Slowly getting carried away by the whole thing, that he almost sounded like their previous Führer. Then he made another phone call to the tailor to produce a female version of the uniform as well for his future female soldiers.

"Everything is going so well, Herr Messerschmitt." he gave a twisted smirk. "Yes, sir. Indeed! I'm impressed, soon this side of Deutschland shall be made safe for those living here!" he smiled at him with full support. "Stimmt ...~" Gilbert purred back at him. He wanted to leave the office, but his cellphone rang again. "Hallo?" Gilbert answered. "Guten Tag, Herr Beilschmidt!" the man greeted. "We are from the construction of your future buildings and wish to report that your order of sending the contract by mail and such is in progress. I hope you will receive these!" he continued. "Okay, Vielen dank!" Gilbert thanked him. "Aber ..." he smirked suddenly. "I want you guys to just make a move on these structures, fax the blue print scans over to some workers outside that guarded area. You have my FULL permission, not on black and white, but as your leader I have given you my word and permission. The payment shall follow." Gilbert told him. "Jawohl! We shall do as you say." the loyal man spoke on the other side and made it into progress. The phone call ended and Gilbert moved on to the exit of the office, past Finn. It was time for a break.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 25-10-2012 17:16

[Thank you, and no problem. Everyone comes to the same ideas once in a while. I just want to promise right away if anything like that happens to me, do know I do not copy and don't steal ideas, so you won't feel offended any time during this roleplay.]

Ludvig was just looking through the finance reports, when one of his men came bursting in.
"Sir! They got the permission!"
"Vhat?!" Ludvig turned around, in horror. "You vere supposed to vatch out for them!"
"It seems they got it by mail." The man said.
Ludivg cursed under his breath. How could he overlook that?
"Vhat to do, vhat to do..." Ludvig started pacing.
"Maybe ve can take it back?" The man said, his sight trailing Germany's moves.
"Nein, that vould mean getting our hands dirty, and who knows vhat Gilbert vould think of after I made the first move. Nein. Ve shall do nothing." He said, standing still as he made his decision.
"...Nothing... Sir?" The man repeated carefully.
Ludvig looked up at him and nodded.
"Ja. Nothing. Ve shall disappear, making no attmepts to stop him. Ve shall make orselves invisible. Send the general here."
"Yes, sir!" The man saluted, and went out. Soon came the general, who saluted to him.
"Sir?"
"Command all the troops to return to the camp. Novone is to stand in Gilbert's vay."
"Sir?!" The man said, taken aback.
Ludivg nodded at his horror struck face.
"Ja, have no vone be in his vay. Also, strengthen the camp's security - if you see anyvone trying to enter, who is not vearing our badge - I have already had them made and vill hand them out shortly - anvone at all, man, voman or child, kill them. Tell every person at camp as vell of these orders, so they vill continuosly vear the badge. Next, make sure all of our vork is made in secret, that no vone but only us know vhat ve are doing vhere. Tighten all the security everywhere, but remove any offence."
The general knitted his eyebrows.
"Sir, is that definitely a good idea?"
"Are you judging my decisions?"
"Nein! Of course not!"
"Then do as you're told and don't ask anymore such questions!"
The general hastily saluted and left.
Ludvig sat back down in his chair, when one of the women came brusting in.
"Sir!" SHe said enthusiastically.
"Ja?"
"I, as do many other vomen, wish to help you!"
"You already are."
"Nein, not in camp, on the battle field!"
"As I already told all of you, I vill not allow-"
"Not to fight!" The woman's eyes gleamed. "As nurses!"
"Nurses?"
"Ja! Ve vish to help all of the wounded on our side during the battles. There are may of us, ve can definitely do it."
"Hmmm..." Ludvig thought about it for a moment, and then smiled to the woman and nodded.
"Fine. You vill have a tent on every battle and here in camp. I vill have a uniform made for all of the vomen and their children villing to help."
"Thank you, sir!" The woman said happily, and left.
Ludivg stared at the closed door, though which the woman just left. He was amazed at how much the women were willing to help, and how much the willingness to fight from the men shot up thanks to them too.
Ludvig chuckled quietly to himself, and returned to reading the financed report.
-----

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 29-10-2012 13:21

Finn continued his research on the possible equipment and vehicles, he knew that his leader Gilbert had a thing for airplanes and would produce these for the attack on his brother's land. A bit of research on his family it's airplane production would be a nice section to pick airplane models from. They might be outdated blue prints, but that didn't mean that they were useless. They could replace the old WWII airplanes with new vehicle parts they had available now, this could mean bigger bombs and heavier fighterplane versions of the current ones. Finn also knew that Ludwig, their enemy used to fight mainly with the infantry and tanks. They should prepare themselves with that, against the infantry they could use a wall to block them for a while. The wall would possibly be destroyed by the tanks that would join them in the fight. Maybe a double wall could cause a big surprise to the Western enemy and allow their army to take action, while the first wall is under heavy attack by then. He wrote down all the notes for Gilbert who was taking his time to eat a proper lunch and to drink. Finn took the notes he just wrote down and left the office, he walked down the stairs and met up with his leader. "Gilbert, I got you something." he smiled proudly. Gilbert looked up with a piece of bread in his mouth, quickly he ate and swallowed it away. "O-Oh? What is it, Finn?" he asked as the other approached him with some notepad. "Herr, I wrote down some airplane models we could use during our future attack. As well as some strategy to hold the incoming attack from your brother!" he gave the notes to Gilbert who looked down on it, reading it quickly. Then he looked back up with a broad, satisfied smile. "Finn, du bist super. Wirklich!". The praise from his leader made Finn smile proudly. "Messerschitt ... Heh, korrekt. Your family had the airplane company, I nearly forgot." Gilbert smiled and stood up from his seat. "I thank you for supporting me with your ideas, I'd love to hear more if you have any resting in your mind." Gilbert said, holding out his hand. Finn looked down on it and accepted the handshake. "Jawohl ... I shall!" he answered with a smile.

Gilbert had a good feeling about this friendship relation he made earlier in his life, apparently this man was more supportive than expected. Ready to follow his command in any situation. It pleased him, giving him more trust in sharing his plans and strategy to defeat Ludwig. "I shall soon arrange the construction of the walls!" Finn saluted and went for the kitchen, preparing his own lunch. Gilbert turned to the big window. "It brings back times, doesn't it ... West?" he said to himself, deep in mind.