Introducing, me~! Yuria-chan

To the new people! Introduce yourself here.
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Introducing, me~! Yuria-chan

Post by yuria-chan » 19-05-2011 22:32

Hello everybody,

I'm Julia and very exited to be here!
This site looks amazing, and it's such a big community, I really look forward to talk with you all. Hmm I sound a bit like Japan now...

Well I should introduce myself. I'm Julia and I live in the Netherlands, and I believe that this is one of the few sites where people DO care where you're from.
I know quite a lot about Dutch culture due to personal interest, so if you need refferences for rp or fiction feel free to ask me.

I always used to be very shy, but I think I kind of grew over that. I do am a tad exentric so I sometimes weird people out a bit.
But that only goes for the closed minded little people in the small town I live in. I think you'll find me pleasant. Or at least I hope so.
I guess I'm docile and gentle as well, but I love acting and when rp-ing I can even do Prussia.
I think a lot of it is just me being gentlemanly, or what it is called when a woman is polite. If you know me well and piss me off I guess I can be a bit snarly.

Furthermore, I love England. I loved it even before I knew hetalia. So if I get stuck in musing on how much I love him, or getting angsty with reversed homesickness. ( I wished I was in England etc etc etc) slap me...
If you love him too however, feel free to join me!
Tough I warn you in advance he really is one of my favorite topics.

I love writing and reading, drawing and watching other people their art, making music, listening to it...Same for theathre, ballet, videogames ( yes I make them as well)
Well I just love culture. And languages, I can speak many even tough I'm dyslectic. I do make a lot of spelling mistakes because of that so please forgive me.

What else do you need to know... my physique? I could be described as 'petitte' I have green eyes and brown curls...

if you want to know more ( like what music I listen, books I read etc etc) please ask cause it's a looooooong list XD

Can't wait to hear from y'all!
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 19-05-2011 22:37

For goodness sake woman!!!! Dx *flails*

*gives award for longest intro post ever* ... *hugs tight* x3 Welcome!
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Sunflower
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Sunflower » 19-05-2011 22:38

Ah! Velcome, I am pretty new myself but I do hope we get along. :creepyrussia:
Become one with Russia da?
Main: Ivan Braginski [Russia]

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 19-05-2011 22:42

We're going to have a lot of fun x3
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 19-05-2011 22:43

welcommeee~~~ <3<3 8D
Main: China
Minor:

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-05-2011 22:45

Yay, Tothlover gave me a prize~! ^-^ thank you sweetie ( I know her already)

and sunflower, Privet moy drug~! russia is also one of my favorite characters! I'm sure we'll get along.
Let's get rid of that newbie status togehter XD
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 19-05-2011 22:46

Yes, you're welcome x3 hehe *clings to*

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 19-05-2011 22:48

Wooow OwO while writing a reply I got more welcomes! thank you Mirlin
hey hey, do you know zoo tycoon? It's friggin hard to have panda's in your zoo becasue they're almost always unhappy, but then I named their zookeeper 'Wang Yao' and like magic I had happy panda's :D :D. They even had a baby XD
Rp chara's:

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 19-05-2011 22:49

O_O really? o3o

Sunflower
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Sunflower » 19-05-2011 22:49

Aha, indeed hello my friend. Vell you can always visit my introduction topic as we're having a little vodka miniparty. You are very much invited to it da.
Become one with Russia da?
Main: Ivan Braginski [Russia]