I can be your hero baby [USUK]

The Boy/Boy section where you can add your soft homosexual related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

I can be your hero baby [USUK]

Post by SpiderWho » 09-06-2011 00:45

Plot: America heroically takes England on a date to the pool. Then heroically has to save him because England can't swim.

Name: Alfred F Jones
Appearance:
(Top)
Major: America, England, Denmark
Minor: Prussia, Scotland
Willing to try: Austria, Kugelmugel, Netherlands

Teabrows
Major
Major

Re: I can be your hero baby [USUK]

Post by Teabrows » 09-06-2011 00:46

Name: Arthur Kirkland
Appearance:
(Bottom)
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 09-06-2011 01:26

Alfred grinned widely as he tugged on Arthur's arm. He'd planned a super awesome date for the two of them. TO THE POOL~!
He'd get to see Arthur in a swimsuit and maybe even get him to swim with him.

Alfred stopped at the check-in to grab them some towels and then tugged Arthur in. "Come on, Arty! let's get in!" He grinned after throwing their stuff down on a couple of chairs.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 09-06-2011 01:37

Arthur didn't know why he had agreed to this. Wait- he didn't really he was just dragged along. He was nervous the entire time as they drove to the pool. He liked water but not pools. That meant swimming. And swimming was something he couldn't.

He shyly stood there in his swimming trunks watching Alfred put their stuff on some chairs. "O-okay." he replied. He wouldn't go deep so he would be fine as long as he could still stand.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 09-06-2011 01:57

Alfred's grin widened when he got in the pool and pulled Arthur in with him. He grinned and splashed around a bit. "This is fun Arty~!" He laughed as he played. Then he swam out a bit so the water was up to his shoulders.

"Come ooon~! Don't be shy~" He laughed and tugged at Arthur's arms to get him further into the water. "Also, you look sexy in a swimsuit~" He grinned wider.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 09-06-2011 22:45

He nodded. "Y-yeah..." he followed him, not so excitedly but more nervously in the pool. He squirmed as water came around his waist. "I-I'm notsexy." he mumbled with a flustered face and let himself be dragged to his shoulders inside the water. He gripped onto Alfred's hands tightly. He didn't want to go further.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 12-06-2011 23:33

Alfred pulled Arthur into the deeper water and grinned widely. Arthur was so cute when he was shy.
Alfred picked him up and carried him to the deeper water before dropping him off.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 13-06-2011 00:07

Arthur clinged desperately to Alfred. In his arms it wouldn't be so bad, he was safe. That was what he thought before he was dropped into the water. His eyes widdened and immediately flailed with his arms. "A-al" he sputtered and tried to reach for him. Oh god, he could really drown here.

SpiderWho
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by SpiderWho » 14-06-2011 04:52

Alfred jumped when he heard his name and saw England flailing. He immediately grabbed Arthur and pulled him out of the deep end and close to himself. "Shit Arthur... I'm sorry. I didn't know." He nuzzled Arthur's neck affectionately as an apology.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 14-06-2011 21:42

Arthur flailed with his arms till he suddenly felt two strong arms grabbing him. He clinged onto Alfred, coughing up the water he inhaled. He held onto Alfred. "I-it's not your fault...I should have told you." he cuddled onto him once they were out of the deep.