CRACK~

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 15-06-2012 18:48

"Well, you were very good painters when you were younger- much better than I am now. Oh, great! Iceland commented, becoming more excited as he heard that Japan's sushi was almost finished.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 15-06-2012 18:53

Japan couldn't help but smile at Iceland's anticipation, so he quickly put the sushi in a creative fashion on the plate, decorated it with some celery sticks and carrot, then put it on the kotatsu(i think that's how you spell it). "Here" he said, putting two more plates down. "Enjoy your meal." Just as he knelt down, Japan looked longingly at the pictures that hung in his house. He then started eating, hoping against hope that Iceland didn't notice his moment of sadness.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 15-06-2012 19:06

Iceland only hardly noticed, for he was too focused on the plate of sushi for him. He was still very hungry, so that only made him want it more.

Iceland walked away from the painting that he had been admiring and knelt across from Japan at the table, picking up his chopsticks and beginning to eat. He thought that it was so delicious that he didn't even comment on how good it was, he just continued eating.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 15-06-2012 19:08

As Japan himself often felt like eating something because it was so good, he easily understood the silent compliment. "Thank you" he answered, and tried the sushi himself- yes, definitely the best yet.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 15-06-2012 19:34

Iceland nodded before smiling and saying "Maybe I should come over more often," with a chuckle. He then also mentally decided that in the future he would invite Japan over to his home to return the favour.

While eating, Iceland never realised just how filling sushi was. Maybe it was because of the rice; rice is usually filling, isn't it? He had thought that he'd have more room after eating the sushi, they had looked delicate and small- he was most definitely wrong.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 15-06-2012 19:40

Japan misunderstood the comment, taking it in seriously. "You are most wercome to." he said, happy that his guest liked it so much he wanted to have more. "Though I do warn you not to come when China is here - he arways makes me make chinese food for him. He can't understand the simpricity of sushi, and my chinese isn't very good." he said, finishing his portion. He then took Iceland's plate too and washed both of them. When he finished, his phone rang.
"Herro? Germany? I tried- oh, okay then." Japan got off the phone rather happy. "Germany said he found Itary. He was in Bergium's house after ar."

[Since no one else is here, I just wanted to end the whole Italy thing.]
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 15-06-2012 20:07

Iceland nodded, as if understanding. He didn't know how difficult Chinese food was to make though, so he didn't exactly understand.

"Oh, really? That's good then- though I'm still not quite sure what's gotten into Italy," he said casually, as if it were an everyday topic such as the weather.

[That makes sense.]

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 15-06-2012 20:20

"Germany exprained now. Seemed that Itary was tired of eating pasta and went in search of other food - Germany seemed quite angry at him for not informing him and skipping practice." Japan said. he then looked at Iceland. "If you want, we can go sightseeing around my prace - I don't recar you ever visiting, am I correct?"
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 15-06-2012 20:46

"That's.. very much unlike him- though he couldn't eat it forever," Iceland shrugged before thinking for a moment, "Hmm.. I don't recall ever visiting either. Sightseeing does sound quite exciting though."

He then stood up, looking quite content with his time being spent with Japan. He was looking forward to more of it too as he thought about what kinds of candy was sold here- more specifically the liquorice. Iceland, for some reason, always had room for liquorice.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 15-06-2012 21:03

"All right. Ret me just get ready and we can go." Japan took a few of the needed things then led Iceland to downtown. He made sure he was walking slowly enough - he didn't want to make Iceland tired.
-----