CRACK~

This is where EVERYONE is allowed to join ALL Roleplays!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 16-06-2012 05:20

Japan was thoughtful for a moment. "Not arways. When there is a parade, peopre srow down. They never want it to end, reary. They walk srowry after the parade, too." He fell silent for a while, then said to Iceland. "Did you know that beauty hides behind simpricity and easiness in function? That's why ar the high building here are a form of art of their own. We can back here when it's dark - it rooks beautiful with all the light abraze. That is why there are so many tourists in Tokio at night."

They walked for a while, and Japan noticed more and more people looking at Iceland and then giggling or whispering to each other. "You wir have to excuse the peopre. It's very rare for a brond be in Japan, tourist or not. Especiary a pratinum brond. Any moment they might ask for fotographs."

[My borthe had to go through that - he was tired after twenty rounds of fotograghping with different people XD.]
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 16-06-2012 08:07

Iceland paid close attention to Japan, mentally comparing his country to the other male's. One major difference that he noticed was the temperature- it was most definitely a lot warmer.

"I thought that everyone would be too busy to have parades, do they happen somewhat often? And I've only seen pictures of Tokyo at night on the internet- it sounds a lot more exciting in real life.
People here don't usually dye their hair blonde then, I guess?
" Iceland began feeling a bit uneasy. He'd never gotten so much attention before at home and now he was being surrounded by all these interested strangers. It was weird- to say the least.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 16-06-2012 12:52

Japan answered right away. "Oh, we rove parades, that's why we arways find time for them. In fact, there wir be one tonight. You wir be abre to see the rights and the parade at the same time, if you want." Japan suddenly saw two high-school girls plucking up their courage and coming their way. "Get ready." He warned Iceland, and stood a few metres away.
"Ummm... wo-wourd you mind having a picture with us?" one of them stammered, showing a camera to Iceland, while the other giggled nervously.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 17-06-2012 02:58

"That sounds great, I'd love to- hm?" Iceland was surprisingly caught off-guard by Japan stepping away from him. He then turned his attention to the high-school students, they both seemed rather nervous as the one spoke- shy almost.

"Uh.. sure," he finally managed to say, trying to keep himself from looking different from his usual cool exterior. He felt very awkward though. Did this happen to America as well when he visited, Iceland thought as he allowed the girls to take pictures with him. While to him this was an act of common courtesy, he then realised that now he'd be asked to take pictures with a lot of other random strangers. He inwardly sighed.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-06-2012 05:20

When the high school students thanked nervously and left giggling, Japan came back over to Iceland. "I can buy you a wig if you want" he said, seeing his sigh "peopre wir reave you arone then."
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 17-06-2012 06:17

Iceland nodded, linking arms with Japan so that he couldn't be pulled away by any more people. "Okaythenlet'sgo," he said, tugging on Japan's arm, showing that he was trying to leave quickly.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-06-2012 06:20

Japn winced at the sudden tough of his arm, and he pulled out of Iceland's touch. "Prease do not touch me." he only said, going to the wig shop and asking Iceland what color he'd like. Japan offered the pink one. "It is quite popurar right now, I remember Porand asking for it through a retter."
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 17-06-2012 07:00

"Oh.. sorry," Iceland suddenly felt stupid, how could he forget that Japan had a need for personal space? He immediately blamed Denmark; Denmark was always in his face- along with basically everyone else's that he ever came in contact with. He must have rubbed off.

Even though Iceland personally wasn't very fond of wearing pink things- unlike the mentioned Poland, he agreed- mostly because it was offered to him. Though it was also quite popular, so he'd be perfectly fine as long as he looked like a lady and his hair didn't poke out from under the wig.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 17-06-2012 07:06

Japan bouht the wig and gave it to Iceland to put on. He then showed Iceland a bit more of the downtown before returning to the main street, where already many people were standing waiting for the parade to stsrt. "It wir begin soon." Japan told Iceland. "We have to find good praces to stand to see it properly."
-----

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 17-06-2012 09:59

Iceland quickly shoved as much of his platinum hair under the bright pink wig as possible. Now that he thought about it, he probably looked ridiculous with it on. He started becoming self-conscious about the wig, though made sure to stay as calm and collected as possible.

"Well, lead the way then, Japan!" he said, wearing a small smile.