More than just friends? [CanadaxFem!Arctica]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-10-2012 17:21

Arctica felt herself turning bright red on the face as Canada took her hand.
"O..Okay..." She nearly sighed out, letting herself be led by him to the car. She hardly recognized anything that was happening around her, she felt partly embarrassed, partly astounded, but mostly - just as if she were in heaven. So when she tripped on a rock and nearly fell over, she suddenly found herself back on earth.
So much for not making a fool of myself... she thought to herself bitterly. Her blush turned a brigher shade of red, as she mumbled out:
"Aaah... sorry... I, um, didn't look under my feet..." She gave out a nervous laughter.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 02-10-2012 20:57

Canada wasn't paying much attention when suddenly he felt Antartic trip. He wished he'd been quicker to catch her but then noticed she was still on both feet. "It's okay, are you alright?" he asked a bit concerned.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-10-2012 21:08

"Yes, Yes I'm fine..." Acrtica felt herself sweating slightly, and hoped it didn't show. "So, will we be going?" She added quickly, trying to cover up her embarrassment and nervousness.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 02-10-2012 21:11

Canada noticed she had turned rather red, but decided to just get on with it, he didn't want to be late. "Yes, let's go." he reached the car and opened the door for her. He got some gentleman guestures from a certain English nation whom partly raised him.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 02-10-2012 21:14

Canada raised her eyebrows, her earlier embarrassment passing a little.
"Well aren't you such a gentleman." She laughed a bit. "I bet America is nothing like you." She got into the car and closed the door.
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 02-10-2012 21:20

Canada's cheeks turned red. "T-thanks, but it's only normal to do right?" he quickly climbed in the other seat. "Yes, we're kind of different in some aspects I guess." he said chuckling and started the car.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 03-10-2012 06:30

Arctica smiled. "Of course it is, but some forget about manners, like your brother for example." She watched through her window as Canada started the car. She looked up and paled a little.
"I do hope there won't be any storm..." she whispered out.
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 03-10-2012 22:30

Matthew chuckled softly at her comment. It was true, Alfred didn't really have any. He looked up at her when her expression changed. "Maybe a little rain, hopefully. Are you okay?"

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 04-11-2012 10:29

[Ah, sorry for my lack of replies, I was sure I answered this. I'm so very sorry.]

Arctica turned and smiled lightly, though she was sure it wasn't convincing.
"Ah, yes, I'm fine..." She sighed and looked at the road ahead.
"It's just that... back at my home, the snow blizzards are awful... I hate it, since it seems to be even colder than it is. I just wait in my house and wait for it to pass. But... they're a bit scary..." She blushed a bit and laughed quietly.
"Me, scared of blizzards... stupid, isn't it?" She said, smiling to Canada.
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 04-11-2012 10:41

[It's okay, don't worry xD]

Canada shook his head smiling gently at her. "It's not stupid. Blizzard's are quite dangerous, well can be. So it's understandable even you would be scared of them." he assured her.
He wasn't scared of them himself but he wouldn't exactly walk around in them. "But I promise I'll get you home safe tonight." wait- that was stupid to say, there weren't going to be any blizards here. He blushed and tried to rephrase it but couldn't think of anything and just turned back to the road.