More than just friends? [CanadaxFem!Arctica]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 04-11-2012 11:34

Arctica felt reassured by Canada, and felt a gush of affection for him as he said he'll watch out for her.
"Th-Thank you." She whispered out, her blush turning a fierce red. After a certain hesitance, she gently patted one of his hands. She then quickly withdrawed her hand, her sudden courage leaving her. She fell silent as she started examining her knees, trying to hide her blush.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 04-11-2012 12:32

Canada's blush didn't disappear but he did smile nonetheless. "You're welcome." he said back softly. His blushed darkened when she touched him, more because this was all so awkward.
Luckily they soon reached the ice rink and Canada parked the car.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 04-11-2012 13:00

Arctica was relieved that they finally got to the ice rink, and exited the car.
"I've never been to an ice hockey match before." She turned to Canada. "Do you go to these often?" She asked him.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 04-11-2012 14:19

Canada nodded excitedly. "Yes, of course I have my favourite team but I like ice hockey in general so I go see games very often." he told her as they went inside. It was quite crowded so he took her hand to lead her to their seats so she wouldn't get lost. Today in fact his team was playing and he was already pretty pumped.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 04-11-2012 15:17

"I guess the team on your shirt is your favorite one?" She said, smiling at his enthusiasm. When he caught her hand she felt overwhelmed - she squeezed it gently before letting herself being led to their seats. It wasn't as crowded by their seats, and Arctica wondered if he'd notice she was still holding his hand - she hoped not, for she wanted to hold his hand as long as possible.
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 04-11-2012 15:22

Canada grinned and nodded. "It is." and before he knew it he was telling things about his team, too caugt up in it, he didn't realize they were still holding hands. When about hockey, Canada gets too much into it and forgets things around him.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 04-11-2012 16:16

Arctica grinned back to Canada as he started talking about his team. She sat down and listened to him eagerly, and looking into his face, wanting to remember that look of enthusiasm and pure happiness. Absent-mindedly, she started leaning in towards Canada, wanting to see more, hear more, feel more...
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 04-11-2012 16:49

Oblivious Canada just went on enthusiastically telling, until Anatartica's face was rather close. He blinked. "Uh,...is something on my face?" he wondered when he hadn't gotten a response for her in a while.

(Ooc: I was thinking, his team would win and he would just happily hug her and perhaps then she could kiss him or something. is that an idea?)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 05-11-2012 15:39

[Sure! A great idea.]

Arctica only now realized she had been leaning in towards Canada, and blushed fiercely at the fact.
"N-No, nothing... nothing at all..." She said quickly, straightening again. Just then came sudden cheers and people started jumping to their feet. Alarmed, Arctica jumped to her feet too, and blinked at the chaos around.
Wh-What's happening? She thought to herself, alarmed.
-----

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 06-11-2012 21:07

Canada had stood up and cheered as well. "That over there's my team." he pointed out not really looking at her. The game was starting and players were coming onto the ice rink.