Spice [ India x England]

The Straight section where you can add your soft straight related love. This does not include any sexual themes. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-07-2011 17:58

England was about to answer her that it was okay, that he knew magic too and thus knew about the habit, when India suddenly dropped to the ground.
"I-India?" he mumbled, she appeared to be crying...He felt like such an idiot! He had been a complete jerk last time they'd met and now he expected it wouldn't hurt her to be around him again?
"Are you crying?"
He just stood there like a piece of wood, sure he could be a gentleman but complicated situations like this made him uncomfortable.
Then he heard a little sound and realised she wasn't crying, she was laughing!
"You're not crying! You're laughing!"
Had he done something stupid? Something funny? He blushed a little and burried his feet in the sand, immediately regretting it as he saw the sand stick to his fine shoes.
"D-did I do something stupid?"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 29-07-2011 04:39

She opened her mouth to reply that she was in fact, not crying, but another laugh just escaped. He appereared to be frozen in place, which made her laugh again. When he exclaimed that she was laughing and then asked if he had said something stupid, she just laughed harder. She finally managed to gasp out, "No, nothing you said. I was just laughing at myself. I tend to do that nowadays. Silly me, I'm sorry for worrying you like that." she finished, wiping a tear of laughter from her eye. Then she looked around and gazed up at him. "Sit down!" she suddenly exclaimed, patting the ground next to her. "The sand is nice and warm." she added. She began to hum a little tune, closing her eyes, reveling in the moment. It had been awhile since she had felt this content.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 29-07-2011 08:59

England did was afraid it would get the pretty kurta dirty, but India herself wore beautiful clothes as well and she didn't seem to mind. Softly he sat down next to her "Mind learning me that song? I like it...It does sound familiar tough, have I heard it before?"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 30-07-2011 06:05

India opened one eye, keeping the other closed. She smilied at the other nation and nodded. "I can teach you the tune, but I didn't think you knew very much Hindi. And thats what it is in." she replied, then began to sing peacefully, letting her voice carry across the water, her eye closing once again in blissful concentration. She finished a few minutes later, opening her eyes. "It's a lullaby." she explained, smiling calmly.

((This is the song she sings: This Song, though, |D Not exactly sure what she's saying |D))

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-08-2011 09:09

England tried to follow but he soon forgot the words of the first sentence when she got to the next. "Uhm, if you sing the first one sentence, and then I sing it? I'd be able to remember...I think I would like it if we'd be able to sing this together."

((I really like the song it's so sweet. Yet mysterious as Indian music can be. Also I'll leave to Italy tomorrow so I won't be online as much.))
Rp chara's:

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 01-08-2011 20:00

India smilied at his willingness to learn. She then turned her body to face him. "All right." she agreed. "The first line goes like 'So ja chanda, raaja so ja'" she pronounced each word carefully and slowly, to make sure he got it. She liked teaching this song, as some of the older women sang it to her while they worked in the fields as she watched. It made her feel peaceful.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-08-2011 21:34

England repeated after her. The way these words and notes worked was alien to him, he had a good singing voice and carefully took note of how the words formed in his mouth, to make sure they sounded the same.
"Together? One two three..."
"So jaa chanda, raaja so ja"
Rp chara's:

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 02-08-2011 15:13

She sang with him for that first line. He was a fast learner! After they finished that line, she smilied and stated, "You catch on fast! Okay, the second line goes like, 'Chal sapnon mein chal'" she again spoke carefully, making sure he got it. She thought that it would be rather slow if she taught him only one line at a time, so she asked, "Would you like to hear the thrid line now too?"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 06-09-2011 21:41

(( OC: Oh, silver I'm so sorry for not replying >-> Of course I was in Italy untill a while ago and I couldn't be online much, but after that college started and took up a lot of time, I hope you're not to pissed at me ))

"Sure I'm a fast learner."
England smiled at her. Beautifull India... She seemed distracted singing, he could kiss her. Just move close as she didn't pay attention and then... He didn't really pay attention to her tutoring him because of these thoughts. When he had to repeat after her he didn't really catch the melody right. However he was still able to sing most of it...
Rp chara's:

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 07-09-2011 03:26

((it's fine~! I'm just glad you're back and healthy(aka not dead)! :D I squee'd when I got the email that there was a reply for this topic though XD XD))

India smiled and tried her best not to snicker at the other nation. He was distracted, and it was painfully obvious. She mentally shrugged it away. She would still teach him the song if he wanted.
"Okay well the third and the fourth lines are;
'Neend ki pariyaan pehan ke aayi, pairon mein paayal'
'Tujhko apne naram paron par leke jaayengi'" she continued, still speaking carefully. The language she spoke nativly was very different from the one England did, so she really didn't want him to mess up and be embarressed.
She noticed England was really close and was still distracted. She smilied again and asked, "Hey England? Where are you staying while your here?"