The carpet of love ( Italy Veneziano & Taiwan )[Unknown]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 26-08-2012 19:20

" Ve ~ That's a pretty name ~ ! " A pretty name for a pretty girl ! He felt his cheeks burn when she smiled back. Have he ever felt like this before ? He didn't know...

He obeyed and put his arm around her shoulders, they were so tiny ! He looked the girl again, now that she wasn't against light. She looked like an angel.

But she was his savior. Of course she was an angel ~

"You're cute !" He said without really thinking. He felt that he was the kind of person who liked speak their mind before deeply thinking. Oh, but whatever, what's done is done, and he wasn't lying : She was cute !
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-08-2012 19:23

Taiwan blushed at his comment, and turned her head, so that he wouldn't see it.
"Tha...Thank you..." She said quietly, before getting a hold of herself and smiling to the man. "But, I still don't know your name. Would you mind telling me?" She said cheerfully, heading ever so slowly towards her house.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 26-08-2012 19:32

He smiled again at her reaction. She was indeed a cute angel ~

"Ve ~ Of course ! My name is..."

... What was his name ? Who was he ?

"I don't know..." he said as his curl lowered in sadness. He didn't know who he was...
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-08-2012 20:19

Taiwan was a bit worried about her unusual guest, but there seemed something familiar about him...
Oh yes! Japan once showed her a pictue of the Axis together, if only she could remember the names of those two other countries... One was Germany, it was coming to her now... The second was Ita... Ita something...
"Italy!" She said in a sudden spark of enlightment. "Your name is Italy!" She said cheerfully.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 26-08-2012 20:33

" Ve ~ So I'm Italy !... Is that normal that I have a nation name ? And you too ? "

Now that he thought about it, it was pretty strange. His belly suddenly hurt. He flinched and felt like crying again. He put his free hand on the point which hurt the most, it was his stomach.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-08-2012 20:40

Taiwan stared at him.
"So... you don't remember anything...?" She said quietly. She then shook her head.
"Since you're in even more pain, let's ust get you to my place, where you can rest, okay?" She said, tugging him gently to keep on going.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 26-08-2012 20:51

" Okay ! " He smiled again, forgetting his question right away. " Oh, can we eat soon, too, I think I'm hungry. My stomach's hurting. " There's no need to say that he was sad.

But the thought of Taiwan make him smile and all happy. He didn't know why, but he didn't care.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 26-08-2012 21:01

Taiwan smiled a bit. "Hehe, I was about to make dinner, so you are just in time." She said cheerfully. "And don't wory about your memory loss, I'm sure it's only because of the trauma, you'll get over it soon!" she said to him ,to lift his spirits up.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 26-08-2012 21:11

Italy - that was his name, right ? - smiled - read, attacked - again with his 9000 watt smile. "Ve ~ You're so nice, Taiwan ! And you know, I'm so happy you saved me from this carpet ! What I was doing in a carpet anyway ? You looked like an angel ! And you still look like one ! You're so pretty ! Even if it's weird to be named after a Nation. Do you know any other people who're named after one ? Because, it's pretty strange that I, too, is named like one. Oh but ! If my name is Italy, does that mean I'm Italian, ve ~ ? I think so, I mean I said "Grazie", don't I ?" And he goes rambling again.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-08-2012 08:58

Taiwan had to lower her head, so that her hair fell over her cheeks and camouflaged the sudden red which popped up on them. She stayed quiet as italy kept talking, partially to her and partially to himself. They finally got to her house, where she lay him on some cushions, since she didn't own a couch.
"I will have to put your bone propberly now, since it could start mending in a bad position. I'll give you some sleeping pills first, though." So saying she took out a pill from her first-aid kit and nanded it Italy on her palm with a glass of water.
-----