I'm on a boat (both Italies & Spain) [18+ Yaoi]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 24-11-2011 21:06

A bit ashamed Romano looked at –the other- lifeline.
He opened his mouth to reply something like; yeah.. I knew that.
But instead shut it again.
He smiled at his brother enjoying the sun. The wind was nice, not making it to hot at this time a day.
Many a tourist would get sunburned at days like these,
too bad their weren’t any nice girls to help rub on their sunblock lotions. Blondes, like Bel, niccce..

“Huh what?! f..f.. first mate?”
First, implied there’d be second as well.
He looked at his little brother again and reacted rather irritatedly towards Spain.
“No way, definitely not mating, you perv. We came here to sail. Perhaps you should have asked Francis and East instead.”
He murmered a little as he took the line and used his anger to raise the sail.
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-11-2011 23:38

Spain laughed a ringing laugh now. "Oh dear," He had to hold his stomach now. "Not that I wouldn't love to, but hehe, I meant as in 'the second most important person on a ship after the captain'...The first mate?"
He collected himself and finished hoisting the sails. At a slow pace they were sailing out of the dock now.
"And Feli, you should put some sunscreen on, even I'm wearing some! The water reflects the sun making it's sting twice as nasty."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 25-11-2011 21:23

Felicianio giggled as he listened to his brother misinterpreting Spain. "ah! Yes.. I'll put the sunscreen on right now! veh~ I had almost forgotten~
He ran to his cabin and searched his luggage for the sunscreen and put it on as good as he could. As he was in his cabin now anyways he could change into his swimwear. He opened the bag he thought his swimwear was in.
It wasn't.
He opened his second bag, where it should be then.
He opened his third as well.

"v-veh? I-I was sure i brought my swimwear along?" He couldn't find it anywhere. So instead he put on some shorts he did find in his mess of clothes.
He ran out of the cabin towards Spain. "Veh~Spain nii-san~ Can you put the sunscreen on my back? I can't reach it!
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 25-11-2011 21:57

He let the words run threw his head 'the second most important person on a ship after the captain'…
Stupid boating terminology, how was he supposed to know that?! Why didn’t they just call it ‘second boss’, or whatever. Even Feli was giggling. Now he looked like a perv for bringing it up. Surely Freud would have something to say about that. Ah katso,… he felt his cheeks flush.
Still, he liked the fact Boss seemed to favor him today. He even called for him first at the peer.
Romano wasn’t used pulling stupid ropes making his hands sore, or hard labor all together. As Feliciano asked Spain to help him with the sunscreen he with swift quiet feet made for the cabin. Getting drunk and blame the wine seemed like a perfect solution for his troubles right now.
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 26-11-2011 14:54

Spain watched his precious Romano dash off embarassed. Oh that was so cute! he'd let him be for now, and come and get him when he had cooled down a bit.
Up till now that had always proven to be a good solution.
"Just a second Feli, Let me fasten this and- Yes all set!"
The boat was on it's way gently drifting of shore.
"Okay let's rub you~"
He seated himself very close behind Italy, the other almost in his lap. Ah so delicious, he could smell his hair, his body. Now let's not get to exited!
With a smirk plastered on his face he started rubbing the others back.
"Let's make sure we don't miss a single spot!"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 26-11-2011 16:58

Ehw, I’m such an idiot… Romano rubbed his eyes while entering the sleeping quarters and tripped over one of the many suitcases of his brother… going head down first “Ieghh!….Ooomphhh” luckily Feli’s socks and trousers broke his fall. Annoyed he stood up and pushed the suitcases and the loose clothing under the bed, so no one else would trip after. After he found the perfect wine, a mug (what NO glasses?!) and an opener he nestled himself on the couch with his rubiks cube. Carefully he peeled off the small colored stickers to rearrange them and solve the puzzle. He managed to smile a little again. “awesome,… this works perfectly… I am a genius”

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 27-11-2011 16:14

Spain drew Italy in a tight hug.
"There all done!"
ah delicious, Italy. all for him alone. So good...This was Italian paradise.
"ehehhe, well let's check on your brother now, shall we?"
He got up and patted Italies head, making sure to give the curl a playfull tug, while he was indeed fully aware what it did. But playing ignorant payed of.
"You just have fun in the sun 'kay?"
He beamed a happy smile and walked to the cabin knocking the door.
"Romano~ Can I come in?"
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 27-11-2011 17:23

“Sure, come in…” Romano quickly adjusted the last sticker. “You are right in time to witness a grand historical moment, I just beat my own personal rubikscube-record… in just four minutes and forty-nine seconds, what do you say about that?! Get yourself a mug you must try this wine.” Besides cheating rubik in less than 5 minutes he had also managed to empty almost half of the bottle, quite an accomplish, and stupid on an empty stomach.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 27-11-2011 17:38

Spain looked amazed and jawdropped.
"Oh wow Lovi! That's so cool! I've never finished one! Wow so impressive!"
All the while he was bouncing up and down and clapping his hands in exitement. He looked like an enthousiastic puppy wagging it's tail.
Spain cheerfully grabbed a mug. "Sure! Sorry for not having glasses by the way. Ah- shall we drink outside? It's such nice weather!"
He didn't really wait for an answer and just pulled the other along while holding both mug and winebottle in the other.
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 27-11-2011 18:20

Romano was all glowing by both the compliments of Spain and the wine. He reacted a little slower and was dragged of the couch before he knew what was happening. Almost tripping over his own feet he slung his arm around Spain to keep balance. “Ahh,… that’s okay… we don’t need glasses to enjoy the wine.” It took a short moment for him to get used to the sharp sunlight from outside again.