I'm on a boat (both Italies & Spain) [18+ Yaoi]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 27-11-2011 19:19

(woah crap.. i almost cant keep up with you guys! )

Spain went to check on his brother, but at the moment he left Feliciano felt a short tug on his curl. "a-a-ah! Spain nii san!?" .
He blushed a bright red. And watched him disappear into the cabin.

When he returned he saw that his brother was being dragged along. Apparently, his brother had been drinking already. He didn't walk completely straight, and had his arm around Spain's shoulder. "f-fratello!? Y-you have been drinking already? He saw Spain had a bottle with him and some mugs.
"oh.. but if you were planning on drinking something as well, I don't mind if you pour a glass for me as well Spain.

(apparently no-one cares they still have to steer the boat straight or so.. XD)
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 27-11-2011 22:30

“Off course I’m drinking. Getting drunk is the only thing I’m actually really good at.
Better watch out Feli, those stupid mugs hold more than you think they would.”
He let his hand glide down Spains shoulder along his back and sat down beside his brother giving him a warm hug.
Then he noticed the sunscreen lying on top of Feli’s crossed legs and reached for it.
He only put on a little on his face and arms because his clothing got the rest covered.
Wine almost instantly made Roma a little less of a control freak.
He gently tore at Spains trousers. The tipsy sailor boy looked up at him saying
“Won’t you sit down, captain?”
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 28-11-2011 11:50

((lol, actually they don't have to currently, it's only imortant if you're actually changing your direction. Forthe rest of it you can just set a lock on the steer and gently drift in the same direction~))

Spain smirk got onto his face to stay. Romano had his arm around his shoulders~ He was thinking bad thoughts already. He was sure that if he got some alcohol into Feli as well this would be one hot night!
When that same hand slid down his back he actually shivered.
He sat down on the stretcher between te boys and filled two mugs with wine, for him and Feli, tough he wouldn't drink much...this was certainly something he wanted to remember!
"Oh do you want some snacks with this?"
He had some nuts and chips stacked away in a cabinet...
"Pesto would be nice actually, or some bruscetta..."
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 29-11-2011 20:30

“Uhuh, you’d better feed us. We might revolt otherwise, you know.
And now there’s two of us you don’t stand a change.
We just...TAKE OVER YOUR SHIP… Ha!”
Roma thought about it for a second.
It would be just like in the movies,
including stupid one-liners and a happy ending.

he smirked “Feli did you bring ducttape?
I think Spain would make an pretty figurehead, wha ha ha!”
He started teasingly poking his old boss.

"Yep, better feed us quick, harr… "
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 29-11-2011 21:28

Feliciano giggled, his brother could act so stupid when he was drunk. "Ah~ Spain nii-san, that would be really nice, some baguettes with Pesto? Is it basil Pesto? Because I'm getting hungry for an afternoon snack~ And I really like that~

He laughed some more at the actions of his brother. At these moments he always felt as if he was the oldest.. His fratello could be so childish sometimes! 'No fratello, I didn't bring any ducktape.. I did bring some rope tough.. .f-for making a white flag if needed. . .

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 30-11-2011 21:19

Spain fleed to the cabin, "No need for mutany my dears~ I'll feed you alright!"
He returned with a bag of chips, some baguettes and a small jar of pesto.
"Aaah damn, I'm so hot!" He wiped some sweat of his brow and quickly set everything down so he could take of his shirt.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 30-11-2011 22:23

Romano cut the baguettes and gave the others a piece smeared with pesto before he took one himself.
“Well, taking off your clothes aint helping.”
He stood up and went to the cabin to fetch a towel wedded in cold water.
He dabbed Spains brow with it and his cheeks, with his characteristic concentrated roma expression.
His gaze seemed unearthly, almost like that of a statue. You couldn’t tell what he thought.
After that he placed the towel in Spains hands to cool his wrists. With a content smile Roma lay down on his back,
munching and enjoying the sun some more.
“nom nom nom”

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-12-2011 01:46

Spain happilly accepted the wet towel. He wringed it out above his chest let the water drip over it. The water glistered in the sunlight.
"Ah, that's better! Lets swim after this~"
He took a sip of the wine, it was really good!
"This is the good life, non?"
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 02-12-2011 00:05

“Yes, this holiday may last a lifetime if you ask me.
Swimming eh? Sure, we’ll flip you overboard after a short nap…
show you who’s boss,…”

Romano yawned, curdled up a bit and dozed off, just like that.

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 08-12-2011 15:32

Feliciano took a bite of the baguette and lay back on his chair relishing in the warmth of the sun.
"hmm~ swimming would be nice! . .tough.. not yet.. I'm too lazy now"
Feliciano looked at the seagulls flying over, and realized he hadn't felt this peaceful in ages. Now only if doitsu had been there.. It would've been perfect.

Slowly Feliciano dozed off as well, this peaceful.. no-one could stay awake for long.