The carpet of love ( Italy Veneziano & Taiwan )[Unknown]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 27-08-2012 18:35

Italy - was he really a nation ? - hugged Taiwan while he was crying his heart out. It was so unfair ! He wanted pasta ! ... Was he pasta addict, too ? He giggled suddenly, his eyes still crying.
He straightened himself, keeping his hands on Taiwan's shoulders.

"V-Ve ~ A-At least, thanks to you, I remembered something ; I like pasta like that !"

And he stretched his arms, trying to lengthen them to show how much he like pasta !

He thought some seconds - he break his last record - before asking : "Do you know anything else about me ?"

He looked Taiwan and felt his cheeks burning while his heart was ravaged by a crimson blaze. V-Ve ! I'm on fire !
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 27-08-2012 18:40

Taiwan thought for a moment. SHe thought she remembered Japan saying that even though Italy was annoying, he had a brother who was even more annoying.
"You are allies with Japan and Germany. And you have a brother!" Sha said, smiling to him. On the word 'brother' she teased him by touching his nose with her finger.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 27-08-2012 22:32

Italy giggled like a child at the teasing before thinking about the things Taiwan said to him for...maximum one second before saying ever so happily :

"Ve ~ I have a fratello ! Is he as nice as you ? Wait if I am a nation... My fratello, too ? And you, do you have a fratellone or a sorellina ? Oh ! Can I hug you again ? I like hugging you !"

He now grabbed his hands, holding them tight, a hopeful glint in his eyes that he just opened. For some reason, his eyelids were feeling a bit weird, but everything around him seemed much more bright ! And the reddiness on Taiwan cheeks, too. Uwah ! That was even cuter !

[ Fratellone : Big Brother. Sorellina : Little Sister ]
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 28-08-2012 06:08

"Um, well I actually have never met him. But I'm sure he'd be nice to me..." Taiwan felt bad about lying, but if what Japan said was true, then she was sure that was not the case. But Italy looked so happy right now, she couldn't just tell the truth.
"Yes, I have China, Japan, Hong Kong and South Korea. I'm the little sister in our family." She smiled.
On Italy's request, her cheeks blazed bright red. But she probably understood the feeling, since when she felt bad or very happy she liked to hug China. Before he became a total enemy towards Japan, that is.
"Mmmm, maybe just once more..." She said quietly to Italy. She was dazzled by his eyes as he opened them - which he didn't do before - those beautiful eyes...
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 28-08-2012 12:37

" Yay ~ " He hugged Taiwan again, burying his nose in her silk-like hair. It smelled so nice. He really was on fire ! Was it dangerous ? Italy was feeling so embarrassed to do such things... I mean who would simply cuddling his head into the hair of someone else ?

And then , he realized something. So he asked, breaking the hug with some reluctance. "I don't know when was the last time I washed myself. I must smell bad... Mi dispiace... Ve ~"

His eyes were now closed again because his eyelids were feeling weird and more, it was sooooo embarrassing when Taiwan looked him. He was feeling self-conscious

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 28-08-2012 12:58

"No, you're fine." Taiwan said, ruffling his hair. She felt lie doing so for a long time, but didn't hav the courage until now. "But you're probably sleepy, aren't you...?" She said to him. "I'll show you the guest room. Here, let me help you..." She said, helping him stand up and walking with him to the guest room.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 28-08-2012 20:30

He was reassured, if he smelled too bad, he could have intoxicated Taiwan ! As they were walking to the guest room, he stared in wonder the decoration, it was so cool !

"Ve ~ Your home is really beautiful ! I can really sleep here ?" He asked excitedly.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 28-08-2012 21:17

"What a silly question, I won't throw you out on the pavement, now will I?" she giggled. She helped him down to the bed. "Now, try to sleep. Sweet dreams." she said quietly, kissing his cheek good night.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 28-08-2012 21:27

" Hehe ~ So cool ~ Thank you, Taiwan ! " He giggled again when she kissed his cheek, blushing, before kissing back the brunette's. It was so soft ~ Like her hands and hair.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 28-08-2012 21:32

Taiwan blushed, and made a quick exit. "Oh my goodness..." she said to herself soflty. That Italy sure knows how to stir a girl's heart. And he probably is unaware he did anything, too, she thought bitterly.
-----