Highschool love [England x Wales] [18+ Yaoi]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 17-05-2011 09:55

Rhys sighed. Suddenly he remembered something when he had acted like that frog.
"Haye, can Ai...ask ywsomething?" he said, looking up at Arthur with a questioned face
"If true love excists then France is a virgin"
-------

Main: Japan and Wales
Minor: Lithuania, England, Russia, willing to try others

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 17-05-2011 10:17

Arthur blinked and turned to him. "Sure, what is it?" he asked him with a puzzled face.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 17-05-2011 11:05

"Remember Ai told yw about those parties of my father...?" Rhys said as he walked over to Arthur.
"Well, Tuesday he gives another one, and Ai have to come...b-but Ai was wondering if yw would like to come too..?"
-------

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 17-05-2011 12:04

Arthur blinked and then smiled gently. "Sure, i-if your father is okay with it. I-I mean d-do you think he's okay w-with us dating?"
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 17-05-2011 17:45

Shit. That was something Rhys hadn't thought about. His father was a strict and uptight person, Rhys doubted it if he would be okay with them dating. And if he would find it okay that he dated a guy, then he would have to date Francis from his dad, and he ceraintly didn't want that!
"...Ai doubt it..." Rhys said honestly, with a sad face.
"Yw know how my father is..."
-------

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 17-05-2011 18:45

Arthur pulled Rhys into a hug. "You"ll have to tell him some day." Arthur wanted to support his boyfriend.

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 17-05-2011 20:27

Rhys placed his hands on the other's chest and sighed. He knew he had to tell his dad, but how. He was afraid he would react angry.
"W-well, maybe Ai don't have to tell him directly...maybe Ai can say that yw tag along as "friend""? Rhys thought up.
-------

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 17-05-2011 20:39

Arthur nodded and kissed his cheek. "That could work for me." though he didn't like the sound of hanging around Francis all night.

SkullTrixter
Military cat
Military cat

Post by SkullTrixter » 17-05-2011 20:44

Rhys sighed in relief. Whew, that could work. He was glad. Now he was atleast with Arthur, and not alone with that frog ol the time. Point was, now he had to ask his father.
"My father will come hame tomorrow, Ai can ask him then..." he said as he leaned up to peck his lips
-------

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 17-05-2011 21:13

Arthur smiled. "Just text me then when it's okay." he said and pecked his cheek. "I-is it okay I tell my mom, about us though?" he asked blushing. "I-it's hard to keep secrets from her, you know how she is."