The carpet of love ( Italy Veneziano & Taiwan )[Unknown]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 28-08-2012 21:47

He waited some minutes, his cheeks burning brightly red. After kissing Taiwan, he thought about it. And if she was too awkward with touching people ?

He buried his face in a pillow, hoping that he didn't hurt her feelings. She was too nice for him.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 28-08-2012 21:51

Taiwan went to her room, and went to bed. Maybe he'll remember something tomorrow, she thought sleepilly, before going to sleep.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 28-08-2012 22:15

Unfortunately, that night, Italy didn't remembered anything. And for some reason, he woke up early, tears flowing down his cheeks.

He was feeling like cuddling someone and tell them what worried him... but he didn't knew what bothered him, that was the point. He still felt like cuddling, tough ~

He wanted to jump on his feet while throwing the blanket away from his body. And he did.

Before muffling a cry of pain when his broken leg remembered him that... well it was broken. Maybe he could find Taiwan ? Smiling at the thought, he helped himself with the wall, then a chair. When he heard some long breaths, he somehow knew it was in here that Taiwan was sleeping. He broke into a huge grin and he remembered some events from the day before.

Maybe he had hurt her feelings ?... In that case, he would excuse himself by making the breakfast ! He continued his way with his chair and eventually found the kitchen. He opened some drawers and such.

A recipe crawled up from the depth of his now forgotten past. Okay ! He hoped she liked Italian breakfasts. Today's menu : Ciambella with hot chocolate.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 28-08-2012 22:24

Taiwan stifled a yawn as she woke up. "Mmm, I wonder how Italy's doing." she thought, and went to the guest room. But Italy wasn't there. "Did other kidnappers take him?" she thought, panicking. She flew over the whole house, until she stopped by the kitchen and found Italy in there.
"Italy! What do you think you're ding!" She said, releaved to find him. "You know you've got a broken leg, you shouldn't move! Are you feeling alright? Is anything bothering you?" She came up to him and started checking his temperature, how his leg was doing, and basically checking every part of him. When she was done she sighed greatfully and cupped his face in her hands. "Don't ever frighten me like that again, do you understand?" she told him.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 28-08-2012 22:38

Italy got startled when Taiwan burst in. D-Did he do something wrong ? He didn't mean to got Taiwan angry...

He looked down with shame, his curl imitating his eyes.

"Ve ~ ... I just wanted to make breakfast for you... I'm sorry..." He was still holding firmly the chair, making sure his foot was okay but...

Trying to lighten the mood, he said quietly : "It'll be ready in two minutes, by the way..." And just after that, he tried to make himself as small as possible. What was it ? Why was he expecting scolding ? It was maybe because Taiwan was really-super angry ? He bit down on his lip while playing subconsciously with his shirt.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 28-08-2012 22:41

"Breakfast? For me?" She said, surprised. She then laughed cheerily.
"Oh my, how sweet can you be?" she said quietly, before kissing him full on the lips.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 28-08-2012 23:14

Italy's eyes widened, now totally opened. If he tought that he was on fire before, now it was even worse ! No ! Better ! But he was pretty shocked, he would have never tought that Taiwan was actually happy.

He didn't respond like any other would have tought. When their lips separated, he gazed into Taiwan's eyes, his own's still opened and widened.

He flushed instantly bright red before stuttering about... nothing.

"V-Ve ~ U-Um... I-I.... aaaa... Food's ready !"

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 29-08-2012 07:10

Taiwan chuckled, looking at Italy's surprised face.
"I can't wait to try it." She said, helping herself to some of the food.
"Mmmm, it's delicious!" she said, as she ate the first bite.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 29-08-2012 12:19

He sat down on the chair which was supporting him to walk, still in shock. His cheeks were still red.

"Mmmm, it's delicious !". He flushed more and the color darkened.

"I-Its c-ciambella...Ve ~" And then, too embarassed, he hid his face into his hands.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 29-08-2012 15:28

Taiwan noticed his reaction, and felt sad.
"I'm sorry." She said very quietly. "I acted on impulse. I shouldn't hav done what I did." It was her turn to glow bright red, as she forked the ciambella.
-----