Paying a visit. [Estonia, Fem!Russia] [Other]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 12-07-2011 17:07

As she worked she had time to think. She thought about random things and the past. She thought about the future, but she didn't really stay to that line of thought all that much. She began to hum to herself happily. It was much more fun to cook for two people than just one. She tried to figure out which song she was humming, and then realized it was the lullaby, Little Grey Wolf. Sh ran through the lyrics in her head while she was humming it. It was a peaceful moment.
~I~ Just wasted~~ 10 seconds of your life~~
And then I took an arrow to the knee... :I
-------------------------
Main RP: India(Girl), Nepal(Boy), Indus Valley(Girl)(India's Mom)

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England
Other: Ask me, and I'll say whether I can rp as them or not.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 12-07-2011 19:23

For once, he was quiet without feeling too overly tense about it, as he went through the book, he couldn't help but try to analyze everything he felt like doing that to in his mind. Among other things he still was trying to figure out why he had came though at this point it wasn't out of fear and discomfort as it was earlier, but of genuine curiosity. He didn't quite know what provoked him to do certain things although he would know himself better than anyone else possibly could.Still he took the time to relish the moment.
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 12-07-2011 22:33

She pulled out the fish when it was done. She went around finishing the dinner and side. She went and walked into the room where Estonia was happily reading the book. She walked up to him and poked him in the shoulder. "Hey. The fish is ready." she said, making sure he was listening to her when she said it. "Please try not to read while eating either. It's not good for the book." she added.

Minor RP: Belgium, Switzerland, Fem!Russia, Chibi!Romano, Sweden(Fem and norm), Denmark, Finland, 2p!England

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 13-07-2011 00:03

"Thank you, and alright I won't, " Estonia replied before putting the book down and starting on the dinner that Russia had made. It was pretty well made and he enjoyed so there was no reason not to mention it. "Hmm, it's good."
Resident of the Internet

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 13-07-2011 21:04

She looked up and smiled. "I'm very glad that you like it!" she said happily. "I don't get to cook for others very much, so I am a little out of practice though." she added.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 14-07-2011 00:25

" Ah I see, it's definitely fine though, " he replied before getting back to his food. After a few minutes, he finished his meal and went to put the plate in the kitchen before heading back to the book, providing that Russia didn't have anything else she wanted to say to him.
Resident of the Internet

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 14-07-2011 02:48

She smiled as she watched him go, slowly finishing her meal as well. She got up and began to wash the dishes. After she had washed them, she dried them very carefully. She put them up in their correct place and walked back into the same room as Estonia. She too looked through the books and found one she wanted to read. She went and grabbed another bottle of vodka, and settled down in a chair by the fireplace, as it was actually beginning to get dark. She began to read as well. A comfortable, warm silence fell over the room.

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 14-07-2011 18:36

About twenty minutes pasted before Estonia looked up to notice that it was indeed getting a little late. He finished the book and returned it to the bookshelf before turning to Russia. "It is starting to get late, perhaps I should head back."
Resident of the Internet

Silvermoonwings
Major
Major

Post by Silvermoonwings » 14-07-2011 21:35

She looked up, and smiled gently. "If that's what you want." She stood up and went to walk him to the door. She handed him his coat, then said, "You're welcome back any time, Estonia. This evening was very enjoyable, da? Come back soon."

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 14-07-2011 22:23

" Thank you for having me, Russia. I shall stop by again. Farewell, " he answered as he was handed his coat and stepped outside to head back home. It wasn't a bad evening, not bad at all really. He would have to return sometime for some good food and relatively pleasant company.
Resident of the Internet