Bipolar [Germany x Hungary] [18+ Hentai]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 07-09-2011 22:51

She saw Ludwig move his head and stare her in the eyes and she saw new spark of lust flame up behind his eyes. He leaned forward and he captured her lips in a searing lustful and passionate kiss. A soft moan escaped her lips as he kisses her. She let out a loud gasp as he grabbed her breast and it turned in a low moan as he pinched and toyed with her nipples. it drove her crazy as he did that. "a-ah Ludwig.. p-please.. n-not t-there.." she managed to pant out but words were soon lost as she let a particular loud moan as he slips a finger in her hot wetness. he wiggled his finger inside her which made her squirm on her spot. Soft whimpers and moans left her lips as the kiss was broken.
"You are wunderbar Fräulein." She heard Ludwig say. he gently moved them over so she was laying own on the bed as he slowly pushed her down. She squirmed some more as his finger remained where it was, suddenly he started to thrust his finger faster in and out of her and soft moans and whispers of encouragement where muttered.
"N-Nah.. L-Ludwig a-ah... mo-ah.. more.."
"So lovely, a true beauty." he softly muttered against her bottom lip as he sucked and nipped on it. Parting her mouth slightly just to say something, she was cut off by a second finger added in her and only a loud groan escaped her lips. It was doable and soon it changed in pleasure. She just started to get used as suddenly she almost screamed out and saw white starts cloud her vision as Germany was teasing her clit. "A-AH! L-Ludwig! just as quick as it started it stopped and Germany left her which caused her to whimper a bit from the loss but soon it was replaced by something bigger and warmer and it started to push inside of her.
"I must have you." She heard him groan and it was soon followed by a moan. As she felt his need fill her she felt heat pooling in her lower stomach. She moved her hips and moaned as she felt him move even deeper. "A-Ah.. Ludwig.. y-you feel g-good too?
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 07-09-2011 23:07

Ludwig slid himself all the way inside of her, leaning over her, he kissed her softly. Rolling his hips, he pulled out just a bit and thrust back in gently. He began to suck on Eliza's neck, creating a hickey as he kept his thrusts slow and gentle. Once satisfied with the mark on her neck he kissed it and nipped at her jawline, licking her lips and pushing his tongue past her lips, kissing her passionately and roughly. Ludwig gradually picked up his pace, making his thrusts harder. "Ngh~ ah.. Elizavetha..." He moaned into her neck.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 08-09-2011 22:35

The room filled itself with heavy pants and moans. As Ludwig continued to pound into Hungary. "A-Ah..." she moaned out.
She bucked her hips some more into the movements so she could be penetrated even deeper. Which Ludwig did all to eagerly.
Somewhere Hungary knew it wasn't really Ludwig with who she was doing this. But those thoughts were quickly dismissed as she let out a loud gasp and moan as Germany started to thrust in the right angle to also tease her clit and pound into her mercilessly.
She screamed in Ecstasy as a hot warmth released itself from her as she came. She shuddered heavily and held herself tightly to the man above her as he continued to thrust into her for his own satisfaction.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 08-09-2011 23:09

Germany hummed as he thrust into her and rest his head against her shoulder as he continued to thrust into her relentlessly. As he felt her cum he thrust in a few more times, releasing himself inside of her and biting onto her shoulder hard. But not hard enough to cause her to bleed just hard enough for it to bruise and mark. "Hm! A-ah... Hungary.." Ludwig moaned, now in his normal voice.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 15-09-2011 23:53

A shiver shot up her spine as she felt him cum inside of her. She whimpered softly when he bit her shoulder harshly. She was sure that was going to leave a mark. But it wasn't like she really minded. "Hm! A-ah... Hungary.." she heard him moan.
Hungary? but didn't he just call her Elizavetha a moment ago. Would that mean..? He was back to normal.
She held herself close as she continued to think of explanation. What if Ludwig didn't want to be with her. What if he regrets everything. She shuddered a bit at the thought and his her face against his chest as she shakily took a breath

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 16-09-2011 05:53

He stayed still a moment, feeling Elizavetha hide her face against his chest. He could remember everything he had done, he was just glad he hadn't hurt her. He hadn't hurt her did he? "Eliza... did-did I hurt you?" He asked, slowly pulling himself out, wrapping his arms around her and laying down beside her, he lift a hand and caressed her cheek. Ludwig wouldn't forgive himself if he had hurt her, he truly loved this woman and wanted to be with her.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 27-09-2011 15:47

Softly she heard his voice. "Eliza... did-did I hurt you?" he asked with concern in his tone. She moaned softly as she felt him move out slowly out of her and a shudder ripped through her body as she felt the cum drip out of her. Still hiding her face which turned slightly red she shook no. He didn't hurt her, well maybe a bit, but she didn't mind that too much.
His strong warm arms wrapped themselves around her waist and she felt somewhat more save. A hand touched her cheek and she leaned in the touch and finally looked up to meet with the normal blue eyes she loved.
"Y-You didn't hurt me." she said softly to reassure him.
She hugged herself close with a blush on her face and closed her eyes ready to be rejected.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 27-09-2011 16:02

Ludwig sighed with relief, he hadn't hurt her, good. His cheeks turned slightly red and he pulled her close to him, covering their bodies with the cover. "Are... you alright?" He asked, caressing her cheek once again, leaning down he couldn't help but nuzzle her neck a little. He truly loved this woman. What had he done to end up in bed with her? The last thing he remembered was that they were in the kitchen. "Eliza. I-I don't know what I did to you, but... if I did hurt you, you must tell me." He said, still unsure if he had hurt her or not, even though she said he hadn't hurt her.
Germany didn't want to seem like a pervert and start looking around her body for marks or bruises he may have caused. Her skin was so soft, almost like silk. "Eliza," He spoke after a while, his blush had gone down to a light shade of pink. "I... Ich liebe dich." Ludwig whispered into her ear softly and gave her a gentle kiss on the rim of her ear. "I know the right thing is to ask you out before going to the sex... but," Once again Ludwig's cheeks turned a darker color, "What I'm trying to say is.. will you give me another chance?"

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 27-09-2011 16:21

As she remained against Ludwig's broad chest she heard him ask again if she was okay. Again she nodded but still hid her face. "Eliza," she suddenly heard very close to her ear causing her cheeks to fare up again. "I... Ich liebe dich." she heard him whisper. Her eyes shot open as she immediately knew what he said. H-He loved her? H-He did? She looked up with big eyes and a bright blush on her face.
Elizavetha studied the others features as he was struggling with his words.
"I know the right thing is to ask you out before going to the sex... but," he said with a dark blush on his face. He was asking her out?!
Ludwig met her gaze and asked with an embarrassed expression "What I'm trying to say is.. will you give me another chance?"
A small smile crept on her face and pressed a soft kiss on the others lips. "I would love to Ludwig" she said against the others lips and pressed hers against his again threading her fingers through his still messy blond hair.

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 27-09-2011 16:30

In his mind, he was jumping up and down with joy. She agreed!! He kissed her back, bringing a hand up and running it through her brown locks, resting his hand against the back of her head to deepen the kiss. As he broke the kiss he let their foreheads touch and he looked deeply into her green eyes. "I love you." He whispered again and kissed her nose.