Bipolar [Germany x Hungary] [18+ Hentai]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 10-07-2011 20:54

Germany shook his head, "Nein, nein. You didn't. I think my headache is coming back. I'm going to make some tea for us and we can relax out in the sun. Don't worry." He said and gave her a smile, it seemed innocent enough, though a few quirks from the war were coming back. Little things that he had done back then, a twitch of his fingers, the corner of his lips and his left eye. He would also look back just moving his eyes and listen to the surroundings.

A small rustle in the trees caused by a squirrel made him nearly jump. The tea didn't seem to help and he was popping the aspirin like candy.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Main roleplay character: UKE!Germany/Ludwig
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 12-07-2011 02:01

She sighed in relieve as he answered her and smiled an innocent small smile. Though she could see something was still wrong. He seemed more cautious of something and some small shaking in his composure could be seen. "Some tea would be nice. I heard it can calm down nerves" she said as Germany went to the kitchen to make the tea. She saw him almost jump out of his skin as he heard some soft rustling from the bushes. She frowned slightly as she followed him only to see him slightly struggle with making the tea in the kitchen. His hands were shaking to much to pour the hot water properly. She quickly caught his hand and smiled to him "I'll make the tea Ludwig, You go sit down and relax a bit he ushered him to a seat as she started to finish the tea and set it on the kitchen table and took a seat herself. She looked at Germany who was still shifting nervously on his seat and popping his pills like it was candy. Her face quickly changed from worried to a non-nonsense face. "Germany.. I know something is wrong. This isn't just a headache. You are popping pills for almost and hour and are already on a count of 7." She looked at him and her look suddenly changed to worried soon again. "You shouldn't push yourself. If you need your rest I'll just leave so you can relax." She looked at him as he was still slightly shifting in his chair.
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 12-07-2011 02:25

His right leg was bouncing up and down as it did when he was really nervous. He wasn't sure what was happening. He was having more twitches, his limbs were shaking, almost all sounds startled him and made him jump with worry.

"If you won't kill her, let me take over. I'll do it... or I'll do her. Just look at her!" The voice said.

Ludwig's blue eyes went over to Hungary, he didn't catch a word she was saying, he only saw her mouth move.

"For not being pure, she sure is lovely. Just look at those plump pale pink lips. Hn... wouldn't you like to know how they feel? How they taste? I do." The voice said.

Germany's gaze was still on Hungary, his blue eyes darkened just a bit, before going back to their usual bright blue color, with a glint of something else. His posture straightened and his leg stopped bouncing up and down. His body suddenly stopped shaking and the pill box was left untouched on the table.

"I'm perfectly fine, Elizavetha." He said after a while, giving her a quick look up and down.

"Go on, reach for her~ Touch her... you know you want to. It's fine, only you and I will know." The voice persisted.

After a while, Ludwig got up and walked around the table, his hands finding themselves to Eliza's shoulders, one sliding up to touch her necklace and pull it up a bit.

"Ah, a cross. So she is not Jewish.... no harm will come if we have a little fun with this one." The voice said.

Ludwig dropped the necklace and ran his hand a bit lower then a normal gentleman would do, his hand was touching the upper part of her breast and his fingers were toying at her cleavage.
I love to yaoi rp <3 If Hetalia rp, Ich bin das Deutschland! I am UKE!Germany! (Also UkeGermany on tumblr - DEACTIVATED!
Minor roleplay character: Iceland, France, Sweden, Lithuania, Prussia, Latvia, Hungary, Swiss, England

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 12-07-2011 02:38

She observed Germany as he was having his inner conflict she couldn't her. She saw a different glint in his eyes all of a sudden as he stopped his shaking and spoke."I'm perfectly fine, Elizavetha." he sad with a smooth voice. She frowned and opened her mouth to protest but cosed it as Germany suddenly stood up. She followed him with her eyes and let out a squeak as he suddenly presses his hands on her shoulders.
she sighs a bit and relaxes but suddenly stiffens once again as one of his hands wonder to her old cross around her neck. He dropped it but his hand remained "L-Ludwig? W-What.." She stopped mid sentence as a blush crept on her cheeks as his hand suddenly started to toy with her cleavage.
The blush grew even more . "I really like him but.. isn't this a bit to fast.. this isn't like him.. but.. it seems like he feels the same." She looked up a bit confused only to see a strange dark glint in Germany's eyes which causes her to shiver. That gaze.. She knew it from somewhere...

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 12-07-2011 02:53

He grinned down at her as she looked up, his need already growing and confined. His grin was a little sinister, his eyes seemed to have sharpened, so their gaze was harder and more piercing then their usual soft, shy, apologetic gaze.
The gaze he had now was once again, more confident, piercing, hard and demanding.

Germany leaned down, taking two steps back, lowering his head to her ear, then pulled his head back a bit and turned his head, taking a whiff of Hungary's hair.

"She smells nice. She's not fighting back.. yet. Go on, keep going. I want more!" The voice shouted in his head.

Ludwig didn't bother to try and drown out the voice or fight back, it was futile, his limbs were acting on their own accord. His hand dove down between her cleavage, grabbing one of her breasts and squeezing.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 12-07-2011 03:02

As a grin spread across Germany's face another shiver passed her spine and she quickly averted her eyes to just escape from that daring gaze.
She stiffened as she softly feels his breath on her ear but relaxes quickly as he moves his head into her hair to take a whiff of it.
Her face converted to confused as she let Germany do as he wanted.
A loud gasp escaped her lips as suddenly Germany's hand dives into her cleavage to cup her breast. She blushes furiously and grabs his wrist to try futilely to stop his actions. "L-Ludwig... d-don't you think i-it's going to fast... This isn't l-like you..." she managed out. as his hand suddenly squeezed her breast a soft breathy moan escaped her lips and quickly closes her hand before her mouth

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 12-07-2011 03:11

The grin turned into a smirk and he held her down with his other hand. The hand cupping her breast he turned so his fingers were brushing against her nipple. He twirled the nub between his index and middle finger and licked the rim of her ear.

"Hn, nein." He hummed, his voice stronger and demanding "I have waited... 66 years for this, fräulein." He whispered into her ear and slipped her red top off her shoulder and further down, then did the same to the other shoulder, then pushed the top further down on her front, exposing her bra.

"I never would have lost if Italy hadn't been my ally in the first place." He whispered quietly under his breath. "I should have gotten rid of him sooner and teamed up with Russia faster." He continued to mumble to himself.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 19-07-2011 01:16

A hand kept her from moving as his hand brushed against her nipple and a needy moan escaped her lips once again. "L-Ludwig.. a-ah.." she let out as he started to nibble on her ear as well.
He started to take of her shirt and she was exposed to him in her bra. A blush became more evident on her face as he whispered in her ear on a more wanting and demanding tone.
He continued to whisper odd things about Russia and Italy.
"Ludwig what are you talking about? What is with Russia and Italy-chan"

thothlover
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by thothlover » 19-07-2011 15:52

Germany smirked and pulled back, "Nothing, fräulein. You need not concern yourself about that." He said and pulled his hand up from her bra and grabbed both her breasts through the bra and squeezed.

"They are lovely, aren't they? She's moaning, she's making such lovely sounds. Hmm.. take her upstairs to the bedroom. Let's do more things to her." The voice said and Ludwig didn't need to be told twice as he picked Elizavetha up, bridal style, and walked with her upstairs to his room, he closed his door with his foot and locked the door with one hand. Putting her down and then locking their lips together, he pushed his tongue between her soft lips and began to explore every inch of her mouth.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 19-07-2011 22:25

"Nothing, fräulein. You need not concern yourself about that." He said while he pulled his hands away and just cupped her chest through her bra and squeezed her breast. "Hn~ o-okay Ludwig" She whimpered out. She was surprised at Ludwig's antics it wasn't like him to act this way. The normally composed man was now a straight forward man who knew what he wanted and was not afraid to claim it.
A squeak escaped her lips as she was suddenly picked up bridal style. Scared to fall she clings to Germany who was carrying her upstairs to his room. As she hears the familiar sound of a locking door she looks up only to see they were in Germany's private bedroom.
Softly she tried to make herself a bit comfortable but time was to short as Germany locked their lips together in a fierce kiss which he immediately deepened by pushing his tongue trough her lips and ravished her mouth. Her hands subconsciously travelled up towards his chest and gripped his shirt to prevent him from pulling away.
She felt him crawl on her and quickly she was pinned down underneath him, while he studied her with new eyes.
A gaze she couldn't just place but had been seen before.