I want to become one with you ( Poland & Russia )[Other]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 09-07-2012 20:51

Poland had his nose pressed to the window when he noticed Russia coming towards the house. Like, when did he leave? He thought to himself, climbing back down the chair. Russia seemed determind. Poland was a bit suspicious, this couldn't be good news.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 10-07-2012 20:20

He was certainly determined. For an unknown reason, tough. The solution was... pathetic.

People couldn't understand that him, Russia, was supposed to be the one who boss around. His aura didn't go better when he thought of that. At all. While his aura began to be visible with bare eyes, shadows engulfed his face and his eyes began to have a indigo-like color.

He loudly opened the door. "I'm home ~"
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Minor : Willing to try anyone ~ !

More information about me and my roleplay

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 10-07-2012 21:56

Poland felt rather than saw Russia's aura, which of course made him boil with anger. He pouted, and stomped his way to the hall way where he met a dark-faced Russia.
"Like, totally psycho, I already, like, tolda you to totally not do that!" He said angrily, aiming toslap his cheek - but once again, just as his hand was coming for the blow, he noticed he was too short. His fingertips just touched Russia's skin, which looked more like caressing than a slap. Poland stomped his foot in anger. Why couldn't he reach him?! It wasn't fair...
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 10-07-2012 22:39

Russia smirked when Poland didn't reach him.

"Did you grown a soft spot for me, little one ? By the way, doing what ?"

Yeah, Russia was pissed off, actually. Right now, the only thing which was able to calm him down was surely sunflowers.
Main Roleplay character : Italy Veneziano ( all ways ), Italy Romano ( all ways ), both of them at the same time ( my way ) ~

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 10-07-2012 22:43

Poland punched him in the chest. Right away he regretted it, for his fist started hurting immensly. He looked angrily at Russia, as if the fact he couldn't reach him was his fault.
"You, like, totally know! I totally told you to stop the aura thing, it is so like uncool!" He said, rubbing his hand.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 10-07-2012 23:04

"Is it ?"

Russia began to walk trough is mansion, toward his garden or, more precisely, his greenhouse. He needed to calm himself down. It wouldn't be good if he snapped dangerously suddenly for nothing...

"Well, I don't really care about what you think."

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 11-07-2012 07:00

Something changed in Russia, from when he went out and now. Poland couldn't exactly put his finger on it, but it did make him pretty angry.
So when Russia walked away, he followed him making sure to stomp as loudly as he could and grumbled to himself too.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 11-07-2012 13:51

Poland's footsteps were kinda irritating.

"Quiet, little one."

They were now in the snowy garden, and Russia could already see some sunflowers. His aura calmed down a little.

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 11-07-2012 14:38

Poland smiled to himself. He tries stomping even louder after that.
"Like, no. And totally stop calling me 'little one', psycho, or Warsaw will become your capital!" He said, pointing a finger at him.
-----

Lokitama
Psycho Writah
Psycho Writah

Post by Lokitama » 11-07-2012 15:13

He ignored the small nation and opened the greenhouse doors. The sight of hundred sunflowers make Russia smile.

He loved sunflowers. He put a kind of apron on him and began to search after the tools.

"Cloose the door, da ?"