Visiting Sweden [SwedenxEstonia] [Other]

With this you have better overview of those roleplays finished, here you can read them. Everything marked "complete(d)" shall be moved here! Why here? You created a story, a form of art. Read and Rate!
Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-07-2012 07:03

"Well, wha' have y' been up t' recently?" Sweden asked.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----
Main character: Poland
Other character: Australia

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 01-07-2012 16:36

"Me? Mostly work really..though I've been trying to take some time off every now and again to just travel a bit. Visit folks or just relax on an island off the coast." Estonia replied. "And you?"
Resident of the Internet

Main Roleplay character: (Estonia)

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-07-2012 18:11

"Hm." Sweden said. "Been workin' a b't too. People visited, like y' now." He finished his coffee, and relaxed in the armchair. "Wh't was the island?" He asked, a bit curios.
“If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” - Rick Riordan, "The Lightning Thief"
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 01-07-2012 18:34

"I see..as for the island..I went to relax in Saaremaa, the largest of the multiple ones I have off the coast. It's good for getting from the everyday bustle and find a slower pace of living to just relax and enjoy things." He explained with a little grin at the thought. After all, it had been a very nice break going out there.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-07-2012 18:48

"Y' must h've liked i' there." Sweden said, seeing his change in expression.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 01-07-2012 18:51

"Indeed I did. I really did need to go for once.. ," he replied while continuing to sip at his coffee.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-07-2012 18:58

"Wh't does it look l'ke?" Sweden was now very curios about the place - maybe he'll visit it himself one day.
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 01-07-2012 19:02

"Well it's isolated and it has quite a few older castles. In addition to that, there are very rich flora and fauna and there's nice spas there. Not to forget the windmills and natural reserve, and the largest meteorite crater in Europe. Its really quite beautiful place, " Estonia said with a sort of feeling that he couldn't easily describe. He was definitely fond of the place and didn't mind telling others about it.
Resident of the Internet

Weronikus
Pro-Facepalmer
Pro-Facepalmer

Post by Weronikus » 01-07-2012 19:05

"Hm. Love t' go th're s'metime." Sweden said, before getting up to take the empty coffee cups to the sink. "Would y' l'ke somethin' to eat? L'ke some cake or somethin'?" Sweden asked, feeling rather hungry himself - it was supper time, after all.

[Do people eat supper in Sweden? I don't know.... I know some people don't eat supper, so...
btw, that place sounds really amazing. Does it really look like that?]
-----

internetgeek
Massproducer
Massproducer

Post by internetgeek » 01-07-2012 19:28

"I'd be more than glad to show you around," he replied with a grin. "Something to eat does sound nice, thanks.." Estonia continued to sit comfortably on the couch and maybe get back into reading that book.

[yes people do eat dinner in Sweden. And it does really look like that.]
Resident of the Internet