February daylight [FrUk]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 15-06-2011 00:36

England let the motor on when he pulled into his driveway. He knew from experience that it was always the comfortable humming of a car that lulled people into sleep. As quiet as possible he brought France his bags into the bedroom. When he got back to the car he climbed into his seat again.
When asleep he could love him. He reached out to touch but froze in mid air. Not this again Kirkland! He chastised himself. Your feelings were over remember? That's why you can have him over withour tearing open old wounds. If you have to touch him, touch him now and refrain from it the rest of the time.
England hushed his voice of reason and tenderly stroked Francis cheek. Moving to his arm and later his chest.
He took a deep breath. There. I touched him, now that that part is over...
"France, wake up. we're here."
He mumbled softly and Gently while laying a hand on the others shoulder.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 23-06-2011 21:17

Francis cracked one of his eyes open when he felt a hand on his shoulder and a familiar voice telling him to wake up. He looked at the man of said voice. "Ah right." he rubbed his eyes and yawned before getting out the car.

[Sorry I forgot about this D: ]
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 25-06-2011 15:13

England was intending to use France's groggyness to get him asleep fast and save the dispute of sleeping together.
"Your stuff is already upstairs. Oh take your shoes of please."
He fell into routine of coming home and hanging his coat over his large creme coloured aga coocker to dry. He wondered if France needed any further assistence.
"Well, you know the way right?" He tried.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 08-09-2011 12:22

France nodded sleepily and kicked off his shoes and hung up his coat. He was used to having to do that as he had visited England more than he wished before already.
"Hmn? I don't quite remember, lead ze way." he replied but of course he knew the way to England's bedroom.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-09-2011 00:45

England gave a gentle smile. France must really still be half asleep if he didn't remember the way. The fact that he smiled when going up the stairs would be denied later of course but in this half sleep it couldn't hurt.
The door to his bedroom was already open and his side of the bed wasn't made.
He knew he was supposed to say something but his voice seemed to loud and harsh for this time and place so he held his tongue. He also wouldn't know how to say good night to Francis normally.
He gestured to the bed a bit and then looked at the other.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 11-09-2011 21:14

Francis smiled to himself at the suddenly silent Arthur who motioned to the bed. He took Arthur's hand and pulled him down with him on the bed. "I can't sleep without you in my arms." he whispered gently.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-09-2011 22:18

Englands breath hitched as he was being pulled onto the bed. No, oh no it was going wrong already!
He chatised himself for thinking 'only sleeping here won't hurt' Because it would.
"F-France! Please!"
He tried to stand up again and get away from the bed as if it were on fire.
"We've been trough that before right?"
He was a bit to desperate to get away.
"You know damn well that's a lie!"
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 11-09-2011 22:32

Francis still reached for Arthur. He knew it was wrong. It all happened before, still he longed for him. "Cher...I'm not lying, I sleep a lot better with you in my arms, please." he was just longing for affection, not simple sex this time.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-09-2011 23:47

Arthur wasn't exactly ready to admit why he didn't get over there: he was scared. Damn scared of the hear-ache. Scared of all the emotions he thought he'd get rid off. Scared of maybe not being able to take it this time around.
Still... how could he ever live with himself if he admitted being scared of France? It was that self-destructive thought that made him walk towards the bed. Just to show he wasn't afriad.
He was determined not to let France get to him. Tough he was probably being stupid again.
Very slowely he sat down on the bed again. He didn't look at France but started unbuttoning his shirt.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 12-09-2011 20:40

Francis smiled softly when Arthur sat down on the edge of the bedside. He hadn't expected otherwise. He turned to strip out of his own clotheing and got under the blanket. He waited for Arthur to join him.