Vacation which found your lover (Frain)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 28-06-2012 09:21

Antonio startled as Francis knocked his door, "I....uh...come in.", boy layed his bed and faced the wall which was next to his bed. Eyes closed.
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 28-06-2012 10:15

Francis got inside and sat down on the bedside. "Hey, are you alright?" he asked softly. Though the answer was obvious, he hoped Antonio would give the reason why.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 28-06-2012 15:25

"....I....It's nothing....", brunette mumbled and tried to keep his tears out. "D...dios mio....I can't lie to you....I...I'm sad because you m..made friends..a..a..and...t..they..just I..They hate me...I know it...when they stared at me....I..I..know those stares...and...I don't know why I'm so sad...". He gulbed. "I said in that note that I'll be coming back after two days...".

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 28-06-2012 17:43

Francis kicked of his shoes and scooted even closer to Antonio. He stroked his hair. "I'm afraight I didn't get a note, sorry." he answered honestly. Maybe Antonio thought that he didn't want to be friends anymore.

"Please don't be sad anymore." he really missed the cheerfulness. "We're still friends, non? and I am sure the rest doesn't hate you." he tried. "I really wouldn't know why anyone would hate you."
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 28-06-2012 18:25

Spaniard turned slowly, "...I really thought that you don't want to be my friend anymore...I guess I just didn't put enough tape to that note. And about your friends...they think that I'm crazy....because I'm so much with my tomatoes and speak to those..", boy bit his lip and sighed. ".....S-sorry..If..I made you angry or sad...", his emerald eyes stared a bit sadly towards french mans eyes.
Then suddenly boy smiled again, "I don't want to make you sad", brunette hugged other again and laughed quietly.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 28-06-2012 18:31

"Of course I still want to be your friend, silly." he confirmed. He smiled and returned the hug. "You didn't, I just got worried." he assured him quickly he wasn't mad at him. He pulled him a little closer. "And I'm sure they will like you too once they get to know you."

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 28-06-2012 18:54

"......Y-you sure..? Th-they'll like me..?", he startled and stared at others eyes. "......I can try..", his smile kept warm.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 28-06-2012 20:35

Francis smiled gently and nodded. "Yes, I'm sure." he then got an idea. "Tomorrow we'll have a campfire, you want to come along?"

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 28-06-2012 20:41

"M-mh! Si!~ Can I take my guitar with me...I like to play and sing...", boy smiled quietly

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 28-06-2012 21:02

"Ah yes, that would be nice." he wondered how well he could sing, but his imagination alreayd filled in a deep spanish passionate voice singing love song. He chuckled inside at his own imaginations.
"Do you have any plans for today?"