Vacation which found your lover (Frain)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 29-06-2012 17:02

"Ah, paella is good, I'll make that then." he said with a grin. He didn't want to make Antonio so sad again, he could only guess why no pasta, it'd probably had to do with lovino or someone dear had choked on it and died, but seemed odd.

"Shall we go then?" he asked as he picked up his own back and tied his shoes, ready to leave.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 29-06-2012 18:02

Spaniard smiled and nodded, "Mmh~ Sure", he laughed quietly and soon boys were already at the store.
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 29-06-2012 19:19

Francis happily chatted to Antonio about his favourite dishes and what he liked to cook and how he wanted to be a real cook when he'd graduated from college.

"Hmn what else do we need?" he looked in their basket. Meanwhile some people behind them were talking about them. A pair of girls were checking them out.

A group further away were talking about how cute they were of a couple, cause they obviously looked like they were boyfriends. Francis didn't really pay much attention of what they said, it happened a lot to him and it was fine.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 29-06-2012 21:08

Antonio enjoyed to be with other but those talking girls who thought them to be together got spaniard more nervous, "...Si..take that cucumber~", he smiled and laughed sweetly, ".....", brunette stared behind him at those girls.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 30-06-2012 08:52

Francis raised an eyebrow and looked where the spaniard was looking at. He chuckled. "Don't mind them, let's go pay~ " he grabbed his hand and tugged him along. which of course, made the girls behind them talk even more about them.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 30-06-2012 10:30

Spaniard startles as other grabbed by his hand, "......S-si!..", he said nervously and started to follow other. This was quite embarrassing...but why....spain liked Romano, not Francis!..?. Antonio tried to still smile and follow french boy.
After the paying, Tonio took one bag and Francis other. "I guess we bought a little bit too much..", boy laughed sweetly.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 30-06-2012 14:30

Francis exited the store with antonio, chuckling and nodded. "Yeah, hmn we can make some more and invite your family too, if you'd like?" he suggested.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 30-06-2012 19:40

"Si! My family would love to come!~", he grinned widely and laughed more.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 30-06-2012 20:20

"Ah then that's decided." he grinned and walked back with him. "Do you want to help perhaps?" he still wanted to be with Antonio a bit longer.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 30-06-2012 20:55

"Si! I want to help! I love to make paella~", he chuckled as they soon reached Francis's kitchen. "...I'll put some of these to the fridge", he started immediately.