February daylight [FrUk]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-09-2011 23:17

England doubted, his thoughts wavered. He could still run for it now that Francis had let him go...
However his body wasn't listening to him. Without really looking at France he got into the bed on the other side, lying as far on the edge as he could.
Anything but touch that godforsaken frog.
He shut his eyes tight and bit his lip.
'fall asleep, fall asleep, fall asleep' He repeated in his head as a mantra, but obviously it was impossible like that.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 13-09-2011 21:06

Francis knew he shouldn't scoot closer and slip an arm around the Brit. He knew he shouldn't pull him closer and actually hug him. But he did. He burried his nose in Arthur's hair and smelled the same scent. It never changed, Arthur always showered with the same shampoo. It all felt even more familiar now.
"I miss you..." he whispered softly.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 13-09-2011 22:52

England felt movement, he tensed. Then he felt that arm sneak around his waist, his neck hair rose. He wanted to give in, to melt against that body. Afterall he had been alone for so long.
But then that voice whispered, yes whispered that way to him. It sounded so sweet so sincere. He'd fall in love instantly.
No!
He let out a startled yelp. Anything but that! With one jump he was out of the bed standing there panting in his underwear.
"I'll sleep on the couch!"
He shouted and ran down the stairs. Despite the fact he was trying to fight it tears of frustration had formed in the corners of his eyes.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 13-09-2011 23:12

He had him almost. He sat up. "Arthur, s'il vous plaît." he tried but Arthur had already left the room. He stumbled out of bed and followed him downstairs. "Cher..." he grabbed his wrist. "I am sorry."
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 13-09-2011 23:19

Exactly the moment France spun him around was the moment his tears decided on their own to roll down his cheeks.
This made England only more Frustrated. Damn! Now the bastard saw him crying! He just stood there and stared at France.
His face the perfect description of unhappyness.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 13-09-2011 23:29

Francis brought up a hand to Arthur's cheek and whiped away some tears with his thumb away. "Tu ne pleure pas, cher." he whispered softly. "Don't cry, you're so much prettier when you smile." he pulled him into a close hug. It was like old times. When they were kids he would come crying to him and he would offer protection. It felt so right, now.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 13-09-2011 23:37

England tried to free himself, he pounded with his fists on the others chest. "S-stop it! I *hic* Don't cry! I-"
He broke down then, crying into the others chest holding him close. Heavy sobs escaped him. He hated every second of this, being so week in front of this person.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 13-09-2011 23:59

Francis pressed Arthur closer to his chest. "It's okay cher...it's all okay." he whispered softly and pressed a kiss on the top of his head.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 14-09-2011 00:07

He was so angry with France now! How could he just talk to him like this.
"Don't do this! Don't talk to me like that!"
He grumbled in a low voice.
"I tell you it don't mean jack! But hey, I'm a bloody weak romantic fool so each time you use that voice on me I'm pudding! I- I will fall for it and I know it. And I will believe you and I know you lie!"
It was such a contradiction, he knew. He'd always known how unfaithfull this man was, how he wouldn't call, how he'd not give a fuck about him!
Yet he chose to believe the whispered French nonsense. Because he wanted it so badly to be true.
"So- go on...just a little bit more and you've done it again. I'll go trough all the hell of being dissapointed by you again...I'll fall for you again. Just go on, bravo. This is quite impressive actually. Given that I thought I had some common sense left."
He had calmed now. With an emty defeated voice he spoke those words.
Rp chara's:

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 14-09-2011 00:23

Francis wanted to protest but he couldn't, because he knew it was all true and Arthur had every right to be angry with him. He bit his bottom lip and listened to the Brits harsh words.
He took his hand when he was finished. "Angleterre...give me one last chance, I can make it right zis time." he tried. He had been with many people but only Arthur had managed to leave a trail on his heart. After all these times, Francis still longed for him.