I loved you ever since the 900's... [Prussia x Italy]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 17-07-2011 18:47

Prussia was relieved that Italy had put the book down. He relaxed a bit and leaned in a bit closer. He could smell the boys hair from this distance. It smelled of stolen summerdays and fresh herbs. As he often did when he was close to Italy he dreamed away a bit thinking of slow gondola trips over the canals of Venice while Italy would sing him love songs.
He was slowely forgeting the precence of his diary underneath Italies hand.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 07-08-2011 22:00

Italy noticed that Prussia leaned even closer, and he started humming a song Italy recognized it as an Italian love song, but apparently Prussia didn't notice he was humming, when Italy stirred he immediately stopped. Slowly Italy moved his hand over the diary, still very curious about the contents, the books all looked the same on the outside, but on the inside, it was Prussia's handwriting, and if even Prussia took the time to write something down it must be very important, because as far as Italy knew, Prussia didn't like writing or reading books much.
"hmm~ Prussia-san, what do you write in these books, there are so many! Italy Opened the book and started leaving trough it again, this time catching some words, noticing his name was mentioned on many places
"v-veh~ Prussia must think I'm very intresting, writing my name so often! Then he noticed something else v-ehh? Prussia-san.. why did you draw a heart beside my name here?
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 11-08-2011 23:42

Prussia snapped out of his reverie that instant. Oh crap...
He thought about snatching the book away but he wasn't fast enough. The other had already asked about his name, and the heart. For a moment he just gave the other a stupid look, his brain unable to function.
"Ehehehe, A-ahahaha..."
A nervous laughter was all he was able to bring forth. He didn't like where this was going not at all! He had to do something!

(( aws;ewith I was working on one while you posted that XD Thing is, it didn't turn orange O-O...Like, when there are new posts the thingie usually turns orange but it didnt.))
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 12-08-2011 12:30

(oh lol~ )

Prussia gave him a Dumb stare, and then suddenly he started laughing. Italy didn't get him. v-veh? Prussia why are you laughing?
It was silent for a few seconds when Italy suddenly thought of something. w-wait.. Prussia don't people usually draw hearts when they like them? Italy stared at Prussia waiting for an answer

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-08-2011 14:41

Carefully he pried the book from Italies hand. An excuse, he needed one now! "Well, you see, I did that...uhm"
No not good enough.
"Thing is, I just..."
Another silence and a lack of words. What did Italy want? A bloody confession! He panicked a little red creeping onto his cheeks. Because he was so pale it was even more visible.
And he was aware of it which made him even more bashfull.
"C-crap..."
Rp chara's:

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 12-08-2011 15:13

Prussia said nothing, he only looked very nervous and carefully took the book out of Italy's hands. "Well, you see, I did that...uhm"

"Thing is, I just..."
Prussia's cheeks became all red it looked rather funny. Italy giggled and poked Prussia's cheek. veh~ Prussia~ it looks so funny~ At once Italy got it and fell silent

P-prussia? Does that mean you like me?

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 12-08-2011 18:13

Prussia let out a frustrated grumble. This was it then, the moment of truth. He'd never imagined it like this. But since he already blew it he might as well try to get that kiss he'd been dreaming about as long as he remembered.
A little awkward in his movement he took a hold of Italies shoulders and stared at his lips. Did he even have the courage to go trough with this?
Rp chara's:

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 12-08-2011 20:34

After Italy had asked his question to Prussia he let out a grumble, Italy turned sad, afraid he had gotten Prussia angry. But then suddenly He grabbed Italy at his shoulders and stared at him. Italy looked back, curious what the prussian was going to do. He looked as if he was doubting something. Italy stared in Prussia's eyes, they really were a deep red.
Suddenly Prussia leant forward a bit, Italy misinterpreted what he was going to do and thought Prussia was going to give him a hug. Italy happily gave him one, tough Prussia was further off than he had thought him to be and lost his balance, he fell on top of Prussia, who started blushing even more...

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 13-08-2011 00:01

Now that they were lying there like that Prussia dared to wrap his arms around Italy hugging him tight.
He couldn't bring himself to say it aloud. That on those pages was a confession he made in the 900's, in that ancient little book. And that it was still very valid for he was still very... no even thinking he was in love was embarasing! Something for sissy school girls. He could only write it down...Either that or act on it.
He cupped ITalies cheek with one hand.
Rp chara's:

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 13-08-2011 12:38

Italy was surprised as Prussia wrapped his arms around him. Italy happily hugged back. It was actually pretty nice just laying there. Italy could hear Prussia's heartbeat which was going pretty fast. Italy giggled Veh veh~ Prussia.. But he was cut off by Prussia who cupped his cheek with one of his hands. Italy was surprised, what was Prussia going to do? Slowly Italy sat up, Prussia also, and so Italy was now sitting on Prussia's lap. Prussia looked pretty embarrassed tough Italy had no idea why he would be. h-hm? P-prussia whats wrong?