Cupcakes [Germany x 2p!England]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 02-06-2012 21:59

Ludwig gulped. "It's okay! I understand! Shhhh! It's not your fault." Ludwig pet Arthur, running a hand through his hair gently. "Shhhh! It's okay Arzhur." Ludwig hugged him, a rare gesture in him. "Please stop crying."
Main roleplay characters: Germany (Uke, angel, etc,.) , Antarctica (Fem!OC)
Side characters: England, Russia, France, Washington (OC), Berlin (OC)

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 04-06-2012 13:42

Arthur accepted the hug gratefully and wrapped his arms around the other to sob into him, the sounds slowly calming down until they were just small whining sounds. His tears slowly stopped coming as he was being hugged. It felt good to hug someone! This Ludwig was so nice to him! So.... sweet. Arthur smiled softly through his tears.
Main RP character: England
Minor characters: France, Lithuania, Italy, Canada, Russia, America
OC's: Costa Rica, Zealand

~Planet Earth I need a friend
'Cause I'm on the outside looking in
I'm an Alien~

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 04-06-2012 14:24

Ludwig gently smiled as Arthur relaxed and he pulled away gently. "So..." he muttered looking at the floor while trying to think of what to do next. He frowned gently in contemplation. 'Vell, ve could... continue eating cupcakes... or maybe a walk first? Oh... hmmm... I don't know...' Ludwig looked up. "Is zhere anyzhing you vant to do?" he asked Arthur, hoping for an idea to strike either of them.

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 04-06-2012 18:09

England was quiet for a moment, looking at the floor with a frown in thought. Suddenly his face lit up.
"Arthur knows! Arthur knows!" He exclaimed happily while clapping his hands. "What does Ludwig like? Ludwig eat little piece of cupcake and get reward! Reward Reward!"

I'm an Alien~

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 12-06-2012 23:43

Ludwig wasn't sure how to respond to that. "V-vell... Uh... I like to... Do papervork?" Ludwig shrugged as he suggested it. "I don't know... I'm not use to doing things non-vork related..."

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 13-06-2012 16:23

England blinked. It was really too sad that Ludwig didn't do anything else sport related!
"Ludwig.. don't like sports? Playing outside? Outside outside! Arthur loves playing outside!" There had to be something the German liked, right?

I'm an Alien~

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 17-06-2012 19:25

Ludwig shook his head. "I love sports und zhe outside, don't get me wrong.... but I only participate vhen it's somezhing like FIFA or zhe Eurocup... I might occasionally play Fussball... And I almost never can get out." He shrugged and made a face. "I never dance zhough... Don't plan on it. So, anyzhing but dancing... Outside, if zhat's vhat you vant..."

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 23-06-2012 16:19

"Arthur plays football! Football football! Arthur can play football! We will have fun, fun fun! So much! Arthur will show that cupcakes are not scary... cupcakes are yummy yummy yummy!" He rubbed his tummy cheerfully, bouncing up and down in excitement.

I'm an Alien~

Kara-Serenity
Pasta eating beginner
Pasta eating beginner

Post by Kara-Serenity » 23-06-2012 16:36

(The weirdest thing is... I just read a story about cupcakes and 2p!Arthur)
Ludwig opened his mouth to say something about the weird gestures but found himself wordless. He instead shook his head with a frown and got up. "I guess... it can't be too bad..." Ludwig muttered, waiting for the odd strawberry blond to go. Why had he even agreed to this in the first place? Oh wait... he hadn't.

BeyondReaper
Major
Major

Post by BeyondReaper » 25-06-2012 00:49

Arthur clapped his hands gleefully and the wicked grin returned to his face.
"Arthur will prepare it... ooh yes! Ludwig just wait!" he spoke as equally cheerful as he looked.
The blue- and pink-eyed 2p'er returned to the basket and took out the knife again, beginning to cut up a cupcake so it couldn't be recognized in a million years as a cupcake and put the small equally cut cubes on a plate, bringing them over to the German.
"Arthur made cubes! Tasty tasty tasty!!" He grinned proudly and put the plate in front of Ludwig.
"First eat! Then play!"

I'm an Alien~