Vacation which found your lover (Frain)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 16-07-2012 10:10

Francis let Antonio lead and watched how his hands were put on the guitar. He adjusted his fingers a bit. "Like this?" he asked looking up at Antonio. They're noses were just a few inches apart from each other as he looked straight into the green eyes.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Main rp character: England and France
Minor rp character: Prussia, Canada.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 16-07-2012 12:54

// Spain has green eyes >U< ~//

Spaniard nodded and blushed slightly as their eyes met so close. ".....", his eyes closed just a bit, he really wanted something..but what..?
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 16-07-2012 14:17

Francis smiled softly as he kept his eyes on Antonio. As Antonio had closed his eyes, Francis completely misunderstood it as a hint. He leaned in closer and his eyes fluttered shut as well. He felt his heart raise as their noses briefly touched.

After two more heartbeats, Francis pressed his lips gently on Antonio's.
“My eyebrows make a more profound impact on other people than they do on me. I just let 'em grow.”.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 16-07-2012 16:17

All those minutes as their lips touched..passed by in second. Antonio opened his eyes and almost tripped when he stood up. "......", he was so shocked...
"N-no....I..I..", Tonio trembled and started run towards his home.
#....Why I'm running away..It...it..felt good..but..I like Romano..? Do I..#, brunette stopped in the middle way towards his home and sat on the ground. "......."

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 16-07-2012 16:53

Francis blinked as Antonio pulled away. "Wait-" he tried to stop the Spaniard but he had already began to run. He had really misunderstood the moment, that never happens.
Francis got up with the guitar in his hand he left the beach. He needed to apologize, he hoped he hadn't really hurt Antonio. He didn't want to ruin their friendship.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 16-07-2012 18:38

Tonio was sitting next to the big tree and hugged his legs. He really wanted that..he..really..loved Francis.
"..I..I got to go back..", Antonio said to himself quietly and started to run desperately back to the beach.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 16-07-2012 18:45

Francis blinked in surprise to see Antonio running back towards him. Perhaps he really wanted his guitar back? "O-oi Tonio!" he called out holding up his guitar.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 16-07-2012 20:53

Suddenly Antonio just crushed other to the hug and put their lips together again, "....I-I'm sorry...I was so shocked...I..I love you Francis..", he said with tears on his cheeks.

Teabrows
Major
Major

Post by Teabrows » 16-07-2012 21:24

Francis almost fell over when he was suddenly hugged, he was even more surprised by the kiss. He certainly hadn't expected that. He smiled and reached for Antonio's cheek to brush away some tears. "It's alright, I'm sorry I sort of surprise attacked you." he said chuckling and brought him closer again. "I love you too, Antonio." he confirmed and briefly pecked his lips.
"No more tears now, okay?" he said as they pulled away from the kiss.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 17-07-2012 07:34

Antonio had so wide smile that he it almost hurt but he didn't care....he was too happy, "....S-si..I'll try~", brunette chuckled and then just hugged him by closing his eyes.