Going camping (ChinaXPrussiaXNetherlands) /crack/ [inactive]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 12-05-2011 00:10

Prussia growled back to the blonde haired guy on top of him. "didin't i tell you that we have to play a game to decide whos going to get the best spot?!" the man shout to him. "You never told me about a game we had to play! You just made that up. Didn't you?!" he shout back. He got pretty damn annoyed by this Netherlands guy, when would he finally get OFF HIM?!

He paused his struggling and smiled sadisticly. "So you want to play a game with the awesome Preußen? You know you cannot beat me at any game, do you? What game do you want to play then?" he stared back at the guy on top of him.

(Rock - Paper - Scissor would be lame, wouldn't it? Since it's a yaoi topic, you guys wanna do something pervy?)
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 12-05-2011 08:27

China carefully listened to every single word they said. "Of course." He mumbled irritated under his breath when Prussia told the Netherlands that he was going to win without a doubt. He just hoped that they would come up with a game he knew, or that they would play fair enough and explain him the rules properly.

((Yes let's do it.. XD though I have no idea which game.. XD))
Main: China
Minor:

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 12-05-2011 09:59

Game: (You just lost it)

Spin the bottle
, the person it lands on you have to dare to something. If they completed the dare they gain a point. Each player must make up a worse dare in order to surpass the previous player. If they refuse, they lose a point. The one who reaches the 10 points first wins and the other two become his servants the whole camping vacation. Also claims the best spot in the tent.

The losers have to treat the winner as their king.

(And ofcourse I will win and order you guys around like dogs! Kesesese! So what do you guys think?)

Winner - Vote here: http://hetaliarp.forum2go.nl/going-camp ... -t199.html

Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 12-05-2011 16:00

I TOLD YOU! BEFORE teh netherlands growled and stepped off him...
betcha i will win!
(its 4-4-1 hahaha betcha il win~)
I CHERISH my life how about you?

Main rp character : The Netherlands
Minor rp character :Norway, Finland

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 13-05-2011 12:23

"You mean 'THAT' game?!" Gilbert asked with a surprised tone in his voice. After a while a smile appeared and he made a small nod. "Fine, I will win no matter what. I don't want to be one of your slaves!" he growled at the Netherlands. He turned himself on his back as he let out a deep breath. Finally that guy decided to get OFF him! He moved his arms behind his head and let his head rest on top of them. "Does China know it as well?"

(My ASS, I will win! Ghahaha~! I'm the best and most awesome seme around anyway~)

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 13-05-2011 14:23

"What do I know?" China asked when he heard Prussia asking Netherlands that. He hadn't even tried to keep up with the conversation a few meters away from him, because he didn't want to waste his time.

In the mean while their lunch was done. He grabbed 3 plates and filled them with the stew he had made. "Guys I'm done with the food." He stood up and brought the plates to the males in the tent. Then he grabbed his own.
Minor:

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 20-06-2011 18:37

That was when China crawled into the tent and put the plates of stew on the ground inside the tent. China already took his own. Gilbert sat up straight again and leaned over to get his'. "It looks great! ... Are you carrying any spoons with you?"

He was waiting for his spoon first, before asking him about that certain game.

Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 24-06-2011 08:07

(i tought that this one was dead T_____T""" gomene)While growling he herd china call them to dinner and he walked to the tent and sat down without saying a word. He knew about THAT game. Tough he triedto forget it somehow...
I CHERISH my life how about you?

Main rp character : The Netherlands
Minor rp character :Norway, Finland

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 24-06-2011 08:54

China had to think about the spoon problem. He licked his lips as soon as he remembered that he only packed chopsticks. "No, but I have chopsticks." He said smiling and stood up to get them.

When he got back he sat down on the same spot and gave the other two the chopsticks, not even thinking about the fact that there was a change that they didn't knew how to use them.

Without looking another time to the males, he sipped his bowl, drinking some of the bouillon, before he took out a piece of meat with his chopsticks. Then he turned his eyes to the males again. "What about that game you were talking about." He asked. He liked the idea of playing a game, yet he was a little bit suspicious, since he knew the other two guys.
Minor:

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 27-06-2011 12:39

"No, but I have chopsticks." the Chinese man answered. Gilbert started pouting slightly as he thought back about that time when he tried those things for the first time. He didn't reply on him, even when the man stood up and walked out of the tent.

"How am I supposed to eat this soup with chopsticks ..." he mumbled to himself, letting out a soft and tiring sigh. It didn't took long or the Chinese man returned with 3 packs of chopsticks. He gave two of the three packs to him and the Netherlands. He decided to just thank him and raised his head to meet the man his face. "Thanks ..." he said with a short smile.

Gilbert started unpacking the chopsticks and wait for the Chinese man to guide him. "What about that game you were talking about." China mentioned as he sat down. "W-Well ... He'll explain!" Gilbert quickly answered as he pointed at the Netherlands.