I loved you ever since the 900's... [Prussia x Italy]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 19-09-2011 18:31

"Hnn, italy- a- are you." He paused and then looked him in the eyes. "A virgin?"Italy blushed as red as a tomato. He averted his gaze from Prussia. A few times it had come close, when Italy was laying in bed naked and Germany had entered the room, once they had come as far as both being completely naked. But always, something came in between, either it was Prussia roaming around the house or it was a phone call for Germany for his boss, which usually caused Germany to leave quickly.

Laying there blushing Italy had to admit P-Prussia... . I-i am.. Italy is one of the countries known for their love and yet, he had never done anything like this, he had offcourse been taught by France nii-san, so he knew somewhat.. but still.. he had never done it..
yes.. cookies are free for everyone now..
(i think they're overdue anyway..)

Main Roleplay character: Italy
minor: chibitalia~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 20-09-2011 01:15

Prussia held still for a while. This meant he had to prepare Italy well, he'd better make sure he'd calm himself down a bit. Also...
"Are you sure you want your first time like this...So out of the blue?"
He had to ask, he himself had never really cared but he knew Italy was romantic at heart.
His bared cock was currently telling his brain that he was an idiot for bringing the chance to get laid in danger.
However he loved Italy, he shouldn't think with his prick now.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 20-09-2011 17:31

Prussia hold still as if he was thinking. He started asking questions whether it was alright like this. Italy giggled. He leaned over and kissed Prussia. "Veh~ If i didn't want it.. Why did we both end up naked, and like this?
Y-you can see. . . I want it.
Italy continued kissing and closed his hand around Prussia's "five meters" and started stroking the tip with his thumb.
And I can clearly see you want it too~

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 27-09-2011 20:28

A grin filled with desirde appeared on Prussia's face then. He groaned at the pleasure.
"Ohhhh, ahh, Italy...d-don't! I need to prepare you still...I better cool down a bit."
He got the greencard! A little clumsy he went trough his bedside table. "We'll need this then..." He mumbled and took out lube and a condom. He blushed a bit now. Those objects were always so awkward. He could be grinding against Italy and not feel embarassed but if he took these out...
He put them beside him and now started to remove Italies pants, the fly was open in no time and he was relieved that he was greeted by a bulge.
"hmmmm, horney Italian at five o'clock. Sweet"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 27-09-2011 21:30

Italy blushed even brighter when Prussia took those objects out of the drawer. His pants were undone and he gasped, being released of the confinements of his rather tight pants. He pulled the last bit of the pants off himself, and soon they were beside the bed on the pile of the other clothes. The only thing he was now wearing was his underwear, the last wall between him and Prussia. The last barrier...

Italy removed his underwear as well, gasping when the cold air hit his manhood. He licked prussia's ear, not even knowing why he was doing that.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 01-10-2011 21:56

Prussia gasped and reached between them, fisting them together.
"hnn, Italy..."
He had quickly spread some lube on his fingers and felt between the others legs searching for entrance.
Rp chara's:

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 23-11-2011 22:29

(I actually decided to reply here some time.. and then i forgot.. XD I completely read back now and found out Italy was apparently wearing two trousers.. you undid his pants twice.. XDD )

He felt Prussia's hand roaming around his body. He lay with his head on Prussia's bare chest enjoying all contact they made, every single piece of skin more sensitive then normal. Suddenly he felt once of Prussia's hands slip between his legs, and he blushed more then he already was.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 23-11-2011 23:31

( XD damn, that happens sometimes...In real life I once wore my pyjamas underneath my clothes without noticing...until gym class.
I'm thinking, this could turn into a total drama if Ludwig walked in on this...)

Prussia loved the reaction he was getting, Italy was just to damn cute!
"O-okay, are you ready?" He had one finger at Italies entrance to prepare him properly. With his other hand he ran trought the others hair lovingly, accididently brushing that curl in the progress.
Rp chara's:

talkenia
Captain
Captain

Post by talkenia » 24-11-2011 18:09

( that.. might be an idea in the end, that Germany wonders where Italy stays since he was only playing video games.. on the other hand, it can take ages, also with Italy pretending to Germany he likes him, and keeping their whole relationship secret and so.. XD )

Italy kissed Prussia as answer to his question. Feeling the finger at his entrance, it was so awkward, and felt like nothing he had ever felt before. He felt a hand brush trough his hair, it wandered there, but then it touched his curl. Italy let out a loud moan, and quickly held his hand before his mouth, afraid he was making too much noise.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 24-11-2011 18:54

Prussia was using the moment in which the other was distracted to quickly put his finger inside. It was a good thing that he'd found Italies sweet spot, it would be helpfull when he was going to replace his fingers with something better.
Slowely he moved his finger in and out. He gently kissed the side of the others face to sooth him, he wasn't sure how much it hurted...He himself was a virgin back there as well.
Rp chara's: