BORED (prumano)

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
dernhelm
Major
Major

BORED (prumano)

Post by dernhelm » 30-05-2013 23:03

Prussia and Romano Italia are left bored stiff
while their little brothers are babysitting eachother

Romano / Germany : Dernhelm
Prussia / Veneciano : Yuria
Main: quess that's Romano, for now.
OC: Sicilia, quite a bastard (love him)
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 31-05-2013 00:01

Great, just fucking wonderfull, Romano thought.
Vene's car had broke down, just when he had promised to meet Ludwig, in some godforsaken German town. Non, he couldn't go by plane. Because they we're both fucking broke. There really wasn't another option to bring him really, after all the times Veneciano has helped him out over the years, was there? Romano didn't like it one bit.
"What's the adress damnit?" Romano asked impatiently as Veneciano was being a jerk with his map. "Just spill it, so I can let that whiny girl tell us what to do. At least she gives directions that are actually usefull"
Likes: north italy, spain, america, netherlands... scared to get a list as long as yuria's (halp?!)

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 31-05-2013 00:26

omg finding a picture was so hard but I found the ultimate one! ( srrsly- why do we need pics even)

Veneciano panicked if his brother was angry. He fumbled with the map only getting more clumsy the more he tried. He looked up. "I believe it was the Bahnhofstraße! I'll know the house when we get there!"

---

Prussia didn't need half a look at his brother to know who was coming over tonight. So tense yet smiling! He was so smart, he immediately figured it out like some detective! A grin plastered on his face he poked his face around the door. "Oh West- are you making that romantic dinner for meeee?"
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD
OC: Frysia, Carthago, Etruria

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 31-05-2013 01:08

(idk,...wasn't it a rule or something...
I don't want no angry Zakulf decapitating me for forgetting a stupid pic...
I'm going to insult him enough roleplaying Germany and major failing...ohhhnooo)

"pffftttt how do I even spell that bawnhovstrasse?" He pushed the device in Italies hands "Well at least we could speed up a bit, so we'll be there in about - The HELL Who taught you to drive,idiots...-
Bawnhov isn't that like a station, it will be a disaster to find a spot if he doesn't have his own parking?"

---

"Hmn" Ludwig looked up it was nearly impossible to ignore his brother for long. Even though he did get better in doing so. Still Gil would soon find something new to get attention and he always regret it in the end.
He didn't want him to spoil this evening, it should be perfect.
"There's nothing romantic about food, bruder. But if you are hungry you can have some too."

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 31-05-2013 20:40

Feliciano typed in the address and put the navigation device back. "Si, lets speed up a bit! We'll be late!" He turned the radio on and switched it to cd, he didn't like German songs.
"He won't mind you coming along! Germany always gets nervous and makes enough for days!"

--------

Gilbert let himself into the kitchen. He pulled himself up and sat on the work surface. He peeked at the stove to see what his brother was up to. "Ah, Pasta! I totally knew that. It's for cute little Italy right?"
He tore of a piece of bread and scooped up some of the sauce sticking it into his mouth.
"Oh- Oh- hot!" But he gulped it down anyways.
Rp chara's:
England, Lithuania, N.Italy, Canada, Prussia, Germany, Spain, France, S.Italy, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Greece, Japan, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Latvia, Sealand, Austria, Switzerland...
What? you asked me to put them in my signature... I can't help I play close to everyone XD

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 03-06-2013 00:28

Was Vene just dissing him?! Like he was driving like a girl, speed up a bit, pfff.

Romano threw his sigaret out the window and put on his safetybelt, which meant he was going to push his limits. He never wore them unless he knew it might be a bumpy ride.
Romano's riding style was quite,.. agressive really. He perfectly knew what his car was capable of and he made his way threw the busy traffic, always finding a little spot left to force his car in between, to the horror of the other drivers.
He really liked the navigation device because it gave him something to shout at.

"I'm not eating some potato dish. I only promised to get you there, you do your thing and we leave straight away."

Romano thought for a moment

"Ahh... Sorry for being a dick again, ok I'm sorry, Vene...
it's just i'd hate to find myself a hotel over here with my crappy accent,... just so you can... you and Germany... well... you know what I mean, damnit! I just get uncomfortable like hell, so i don't want it to last forever allright? This is hard for me."

"Alla successiva rotonda svoltare a sinistra"

"Does this start to look familiar, Settentrione?"

--------------------------------------------
"Ja... das stimt, Gilbert... so I need this place to be in perfect order and i trust you to recall and apply the rules we made for this situation."

And if he didn't he would dicipline him so hard he wouldn't sit right for a week

"Don't you stick your fingers in that, I'm not even finished!"

Ludwigs sighed as Gilbert burned his tongue "serves you right"

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 17-06-2013 23:43

Veneciano seemed completely unfazed by his brothers reckless driving, he was cheerfully singing along with the music.
Veneciano looked a little shocked.
"Eh- we're not only going to-" But then Romano already appologised.
"Ah, si I get it. It's just a dinner to be honest. Germany always makes pasta when I come, and he's gotten a lot better since the 40's! You can stay, and eat and then have the guestroom! Not like I'll be using it."
He chuckled guilty.
He bounced in his seat. "Oh, I know that gelateria! We're really close! Just a couple of blocks away."

-----

Gilbert sighed. "After dinner I'll go straight to my room and pretend I don't exist." He refferenced Harry Potter but doubted if his brother would pick up on it. He pat his brothers shoulder. "You two are cute together and all... but it's a bit boring being the third wheel. Tell me in advance next time he's coming I'll make sure I can stay at someone's place."
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 18-06-2013 01:00

Great, now his brother was talking about pasta and gelato
and his belly now wanted them both.
Romano used all his mean ass tricks to steal a parking spot an unlucky driver was just about to head for. And did so with a satisfied smile on his face.
Eghh... he really didn't want to go and shitchat with Ludwig.
He took Vene's suitcase, leaving his own in the car, so he could change his mind if he felt like it, for whatever reason later.
"You lead the way fratello" he looked around him, everything scared him about this place, but he tried not to look it.

---------------------

Ludwig never have had the need to read Harry Potter. He knew it was about wizards and that was about it. But he did get the whiney part.
"Bruder..."he felt sorry somehow but he didn't know what to do about it
He couldn't help Gilbert still lived at his place. And even though he was annoying to be around, the place just wasn't the same without him. They should be close together. Only when Veneciano would come over, just then it became some sort of problem. He couldn't deny it.
"you belong here. I don't want you to feel unwelcome here. I'll find a suitable solution before next time" he would read every book in the library to get to an answer, even if he had to read the french department.

yuria-chan
The New Admin
The New Admin

Post by yuria-chan » 29-06-2013 23:47

Veneciano however didn't understand his brothers move and as he took his own suitcase from him he added. "Oh, don't forget your own! Or you'll have to go back for it in the night and nights are cold in Germany!"
He walked to the street corner. "There, that's the house. It's quite big, huh? German buildings do are a bit glum, but they seem sturdy and strong, this house has been strong for almost a century and Ludwig almost never has to fix it."

----

Gilbert laughed and patted his brothers back. "Aww don't take it so seriously! I'm proud of my little brother. Italy is so cute, you are so lucky."
Gilbert looked a bit longing, because well, it had been ages since he last got something like what those two had. If he ever had it at all.
He thought it was a miracle he wasn't still a virgin. But that's totally cool, he was pure like a little bird!
"Can I watch telly on my bed tonight and eat chips even if it makes a mess?"
Rp chara's:

dernhelm
Major
Major

Post by dernhelm » 30-06-2013 00:12

"Well that's just fucking great" Romano mumbled as he saw his stupid brother taking out his suitcase as well. Pfft, well it wasn't like he was a prisoner of war. He could just leave, just say he was to meet somebody else and staying there or whatever.
The house looked like some sort of keep to Romano, purely made to keep people out,...or in for that matter.
"W.. well strong or not,.. those curtains are hideous. We should leave I don't want my little brother to be forced to live under such... damn you don't give me that look"
Romano pressed the doorbell once, twice, trice. Hold in his breath for a few seconds before he turned to Vewne. "He's not home, let's go"

----------------------

Germany sighed "As long as you vacuum clean first thing in the morning, cause I don't want it all over the house... Ach verdamt nog mall das geht nicht,.. You cannot before ten in the morning because you'll wake him up and frighten him for sure... " Ahhh why did it had to be all this hard?