Let's play cop and robber~ [PrussiaxFem!Spain]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 20-03-2012 13:48

Antonia startled when Prussian kissed back. "....A-ah...s-sorry...", she blushed hard and put her hand in front of her mouth. "....F-fresh tomatoes..wh.why you chuckled...I-I thought that you were sleeping and so I just..!", spanish just went nervous right away. "...You...kissed back....", she blushed more.
Main Roleplay Character: Romano
Minor Roleplay Characters: N.Italy and Uke!Spain

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 20-03-2012 19:57

Prussia smiled at the Spanish woman. "Yea well, I was having some trouble falling asleep. Then I felt your lips. I though, 'Who would want to miss a chance to kiss such a beautiful woman?' So I kissed back. Dont be sorry. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you." The Prussian put his hand on Antonia's face and his own became very concerned. "Youre face is even more red than before. Are you feeling worse?"
Main Roleplay Character: Prussia
Minor Roleplay Characters: Spain, France and Cameroon
Hey Germany! Check it cool! This is my big brother, Romano! Isnt he sheezy?

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 20-03-2012 20:59

Antonioa couldn't keep her feelings down, she didn't want to lie to others and plus he was a police. "....I...I just think that I....fell in love at the first sight...", she answered to Gilberts question and smiled gently by putting her hand on his arm which was on her face.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 20-03-2012 21:07

Prussia was somewhat surprised at this. She really fell in love with him? After letting she let him go and invited him to live with her, even though it was only a week, and given him food and a place to sleep, he had considered that he might have feelings for this woman. Now he was sure, he loved Antonia. "I love you too, Antonia.", he said before wrapping his arms around her and kissing her.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 20-03-2012 21:13

Antonia felt his heart racing like a bomb was going to blow. She felt...love and ...gentle kiss on her lips. Brunette ANswered to Gilberts kiss romantically and smiled like always. Woman wrapped her arms around prussias back and tried to concentrate to the kiss.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 20-03-2012 21:24

Prussia grinned, it was a stupid looking grin, but he couldnt help it. He had fallen in love with this woman. He kept kissing her for aslong as he could, until he had to breathe. He finally pulled away. "So what now?"

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 20-03-2012 21:46

Antonia stared a Gilberts eyes with his emerald eyes, she panted hard after good kiss. "...I-I don't know...I...just..do..do you..want to do it..?", woman asked with blushing and shy face. She put some hair behind her ear.

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 20-03-2012 21:58

Prussia was shocked at the suggestion. He couldnt think of anything to say but:"U-uh yea sure." He wasent sure what to do first. So he did the first thing to come to his mind: Take his clothes off. And thats what he did. Soon, all his clothes lay in a pile next the the bed.

Returnmemory
Military cat
Military cat

Post by Returnmemory » 20-03-2012 22:11

Antonia did what Gilbert did. She undressed herself slowly and put them better next to the bed. She tried to hide her breasts with her hands and clenched her legs together. "......U-umh..y-yeah..I guess I'm ready...", Brunette said slowly and gulped. "....."

KageTheDog
Captain
Captain

Post by KageTheDog » 20-03-2012 23:32

Prussia was already hard and kind of confused of what to do. "Yea..here we go..." Prussia wrapped his arms around Antonia and kissed her, feeling that he was rubbing against her. "Sorry...cant help it. Youre just so beautiful." He smiled and laughed, trying to get rid of the akward atmosphere.