Imagination Realm [America / Fem!England]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Imagination Realm [America / Fem!England]

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-06-2012 03:53

★ Plot: Alice Kirkland moves into a new home out in the country so she may relax. Though after a few days of being finished setting every thing up, she becomes bored. In her new attic, she sees a large crack in the wall. Using her magic, Alice turns the crack into the doorway to a magical land where everything is in her control. She meets her guide and imaginary love-interest, Alfred Jones there. After a few weeks of enjoying herself there, things become off. She realizes that she had done the spell wrong and becomes trapped there. Since only improving spells work there, she has to attack the 'human' way- unless she can find a loop hole or two. With only one person by her side, Alice has to find a way to survive.

★ Includes: Smut and possible rape, possible profanity, gore and maybe other things.

★ Alfred will appear later, as Breadmark and I agreed on me starting the thread and her the actual role play- which will start in the next post.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 22-06-2012 04:20

"Well, that settles it! I can't take it! There must be something to do!" Alice jumps off her bed and starts to walk around the extremely boring house. She starts up the stairs to the attic. She had never been up there. She looked around. It was dusty. She blew air from her lips, causing dust to fly everywhere. She coughed and looked around again. She saw a crack in the wall. Then, she had an idea. She ran down stairs, searching for her spellbook. As soon as she found it, she went back to the attic. She stood in front of the crack and wrote some symbles. Then, she spoke an incantation. When she finished,,the crack opened, looking lik a doorway. She walks in and she is amazed at what was going on. There,were fariea, unicorns, all that good stuff. She is,then approached by a man with dirty blonde hair, a calic, and glasses. He was wearing a tuxedo.
MAIN ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS: N. Italy, S. Italy, Lithuania, Poland and Prussia
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-06-2012 04:35

Character: Alice's guide; Alfred F. Jones

Appearance: Wearing a usual black tuxedo, though accompanied by a rather tiny top hat. He's also wearing white dress gloves and black dress shoes. Also, he carries around a magical black cane. Aside from these differences, he looks the same as his anime appearance.

---

Alfred allowed his cane to float beside him as he ran up to Alice to greet her. He politely bowed in front of her as he introduced himself, "In this magical land made especially for you, I, Alfred Jones, shall be your magical guide! Do you have any questions before we begin exploring, my princess?" As he claimed Alice as his "princess," he snatched his cane from the air beside him and poofed a golden crown atop Alice's head. He gave her a friendly and excited grin while doing so.
I roleplay as America, Austria, England, Iceland, Norway and Prussia. Also other characters depending on my mood.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 22-06-2012 17:20

Alice smiled. She blushed when Alfred called her his princess. She was insecure about her looks. "One question: What's with the water?" The water was purplely-blue.
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-06-2012 17:41

Alfred turned his attention to the water, giving it a quick glance before answering Alice's question, "Well, it's grape soda- though if you dislike grape soda feel free to change it to whatever you prefer! After all, you're the princess here; you call the shots. Oh! That reminds me: in this world, you can change and improve whatever however many times you like- the people here and yourself too! Though whatever you do to yourself only lasts here." Noticing her previous blush, Alfred winked at Alice.

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 22-06-2012 18:36

"Really?! Wow! Well, um...." She thought for a moment. Her maid's dress changed into a pretty light blue dress that wasn't so frilly. It had black spirals on the bottom. "So.. Where are you taking me first?" Alice was curious as to where their first destination was. Alice's cheeks got even redder. 'Why do I feel this way? I never felt like this for anyone.. I'll play hard to get.', she thought.
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-06-2012 19:08

"Awesome! Uhm.. let's see..~" Once again using his cane, Alfred poofed up a map in front of Alice. He moved beside her so it would be easier to point out the places.

"This is where we are now, you can tell by the bridge over there and that little blue triangle- which is you," he said, pointing out the bridge to real life. The triangle represented Alice, so it would point out wherever she was, and she was currently still at the entrance.

"I'll take you to wherever you'd like, m'lady, just pick whatever catches your eye!"

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 22-06-2012 19:46

'Wow. He's soo close.' Alice thought. She quickly pushed aside that thought and looked at the map. "Hmm. How about... This castle-looking place?" Alice pointed to the right of the map.
Willing To Try Others.

teleozoicGlissando
Military cat
Military cat

Post by teleozoicGlissando » 22-06-2012 20:28

"Awesome choice, my princess!" Alfred said as he handed Alice the map, taking her other hand in his and nearly dragging her over towards the castle. He seemed to be a very energetic and cheerful fellow.

About halfway across the bridge he suddenly changed his pace to a much slower one, taking his hand from Alice's to put behind his neck as he chuckled sort of awkwardly. "I'm so sorry.. I forgot that you'd probably want to look around along the way."

knightofbootay
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by knightofbootay » 22-06-2012 21:12

Alice nodded, even though Alfred couldn't see. "Yeah. Hmm. That's weird. Why are the rabbits eating each other?"
Willing To Try Others.