The weaker link [Germany x Hungary]

The [18 ] (Boy / Girl) section where you can add your straight related love.
[18 ] (Boy / Girl) includes sexual themes with a straight couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 22-11-2012 13:03

Ludwig was overly enjoyed by the sound differences the woman made when he changed entrance and actually introduced the feeling to her with his soft movements. This entrance was much broader to him and quite wet, because of the exciting needs he gave to her. "Du brauchst mehr, nicht?" he panted down at the woman, who was looking over her shoulder to give him this desperate need for more. Then he pushed her cuffed wrists high up her back, holding the cuffs their chains with one hand as the other went for his pockets for the keys. After finding these he took off the cuffs one by one to see what she would do now. Would she attack him? Or would she finish her own need?

Ludwig stepped back, exiting her entrance and he let himself drop in the chair to observe her. There he let his head drop on his own wrist to support it, giving her this non caring look.
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 22-11-2012 15:30

Her moans grew louder as Ludwig went on inside her and she gasped and whimpered as her arms were suddenly bent in a painful way by the cuffs and she huffed on the table not very bale to do anything than to be slightly irritated.

A soft snap was heard and she suddenly could feel the cuff slowly drop from her wrists and she sighed in relieve and moved her hand up to the gag and coughed a bit and turned around only to let out a long moan as Ludwig suddenly moved out. Leaving her empty and cold.
She turned around to him and she winced and gasped as she could feel fluid leak from both of her entrances. One was only logic. But the fact her ass was leaking some slight precum and hurt like hell pissed her off.
she glared at Ludwig. "If I want more? What do you think mein herr" she purred and leaned forward with a slight grin and a dark look in her eyes. She moved a bit back as her face turned into a scowl. She took a pose and smacked Ludwig with full force on the cheek. Leaving a nice angry red mark and she chuckled and then growled and Grabbed Ludwig by his shirt as she rested one of her booted foots in the middle of his legs on his still hard need.

With a harsh pull she pulled him close and looked him in the eyes as she pressed with her foot. "You know~ I thought It would be rather nice if you acted more like a gentleman. But since you can't I think I don't have to call you sir anymore~. The title of a dog would be more sufficient, wouldn't it?" she growled and pressed even harder and she knew it would start to hurt around now. She saw Ludwig's hand twitch ready to strike her and she looked down. She quickly grabbed the cuffs from the floor. "How about we turn this little game around, Soldat~" she purred and got off Ludwig and she gently grabbed his arm only to suddenly use full force with the strength she had as a nation and pulled Ludwig from the chair and pressed him on the ground and cuffed his arms on his back and she laughed. "There isn't that just nice. We shall see how long you will last sir. I don't like it when people just take what they want. But I guess I can just play that role just as good as you and your men in my country" she whispered in his ear and licked the rim and then gave it a small bite.

Elizavetha slowly got of Ludwig making him lay on the ground for a bit with his face on the floor and she pulled up her panties. It had to do for now. Soon she would get her release. After she had some fun with her so called "boss"
Main RP Character: Hungary, Russia
Minor RP Character: Germany, France
Am always open for trying something new!

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 22-11-2012 16:03

The woman started moving quite fast after she noticed she was freed, before he knew it she was standing in front of him to smack him against his cheek. "Uff--" he let out softly, not really in pain. Ludwig got pulled forwards by the shirt in this rough manner. What was she planning? It made Ludwig smirk back at her. "Ich weiß, dass du mehr brauchst." he smiled back at her, but the smile disappeared once he felt this painful pressure against his need. It made Ludwig silent, he did not admit to the pain and bit his lip silently out of pain. "Mnn ..." he let out. Strangely enough his face was heating up and caused him to blush a little, making him pant a little more. This wasn't just out of pain only, this was also about excitement.

He got pulled closer by another harsh pull, which increased the pain on his need. "--Argh!" he yelped. "Ich ... Bin ... Kein hund ..." he mumbled, giving her a slight glare. More painful pressure was add by the woman, causing his body to twitch out of pain. Doing it's best to ignore the amount of pain by distracting it, he should strike back as fast as he could! Then the woman removed her boot from his need and quickly she bent down to grab the cuffs that dropped from the desk as Ludwig fell back in the chair. A moment later his hand was pulled with brutal strength, pulling him out of the chair on his knees by the lack of balance. "How about we turn this little game around, Soldat~" her words continued during the action as Ludwig got pressed down on the floor, where he got those same handcuffs behind his back that were holding his arms from moving properly. "...Was" he grumbled. He received this soft lick against his ear, making him blush again. Why did he kept blushing?! What was wrong with him?!

There he was laying on the floor. There was no way that he would lose like this! With that thought he jumped up neatly, after all, he was a fully trained man! He got on his knees and carefully tried to stand back up again. That he couldn't use his arms, didn't mean he was useless! "H-Hahah ..." he laughed softly. "You sure got big words all of a sudden, don't you? Just because I went easy on you? Pathetic! I will get you back. With or without arms to use ..." he threatened her.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 22-11-2012 16:36

Elizavetha stood on a slight distance from Ludwig and she could've known Ludwig would get on his legs soon enough. But she was also quite sure she could get him on his knees again soon enough and she chuckled as she saw Ludwig work up slowly and she laid a hand on his shoulder and she gave him a push to the back causing the man to lose his balance and land on his ass.

"You went easy on me? You should've known me by now. You know I always need your rough hand on me before I am only just willing to go down" She chuckled and she bowed over Ludwig, who was still sitting on the floor. "Do you really think I will allow you to take control again? Don't make me laugh. Look at yourself sitting on the floor, hands bound and your dick hanging out of your pants" she said and laughed. With one knee she went down and leaned on Ludwig's lower leg and she laid her other leg on Ludwig's last free limb before leaning forward to his cock and giving it a long rough lick. "Now.. shall we see how long you can keep up till your moaning here for more hmm~" she teased and she quickly took his cock in her mouth and sucked on it hard managing to shut the blon up just in the right way.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 22-11-2012 16:49

He was about to stand, put got pushed back on the ground. He end up on his butt this time, the arms on his back could keep him in a sitting position. He sighed harshly and irritated by her act. "Why don't you just shut u--" he couldn't proceed speaking as the woman went down to his need, which was still hard during the whole treatment. She was so attractive like this, why was it pleasing him so much. She sucked his cock softly, this pleasure after the pain felt great and caused Ludwig to pant again. "Hahh ..."

Was this the punishment he received after all that? Pain and pleasure? This wasn't as expected, but he knew the woman would do anything to get herself pleased again. "... Heheheh" he chuckled. "You want me to beg for more out of mercy? How about you? I know you want to get yourself pleased by the dick, hanging out of my pants. The one you're sucking, making me feel this pleasure? Is this really what you want, Fräulein?" he smirked during some soft panting.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 22-11-2012 17:29

a look was shot up as she heard a chuckle coming from Ludwig. She let go of his dick for a moment and took distance. "What is it?" she asked and she used her hand to keep on stroking him.
"Oh you know me well~ very good. But what you don't know is I am not driven on sheer need for pleasure. I can reserve myself long enough" she said and she chuckled and squeezed her hand a bit tighter around Ludwig's cock.

"It's not just the pleasure~ But be a good boy and lean back as I get to work"
she purred and she leaned down again and she sucked on the tip of his dick and she took more and more sucking as hard as possible as her hands tousled his balls.

She could hear pleased sounds coming from him and she chuckled a bit and pressed her tongue against his base and gave it one big long lick from base to tip teasing the slit. "Well it seems you are rather enjoying yourself hmm~" she said and she pulled Ludwig back up by his shirt and she kissed him harshly and she bit his lip hard enough to make a wound and she sucked on it licking her lips which also go slightly bloody. "You like it when it hurts? Well isn't that unexpected" she said and her hand played with the hairs in the back of Ludwig's neck.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 22-11-2012 23:19

The things she was doing to him were great and amazing, but he was not yet satisfied by this. Why did she even bother doing this to the enemy in the first place. First she made these high class meals, then she was comforting him and now she's doing it again after getting screwed like that a moment ago. No, she tied him down by his own weapon, his own supplies and is pleasing him once again. Was she really that fighter as she used to be? A moment ago she attacked him, but now ...

Yet he was making satisfying noises from her sucking, they were small and soft. It lacked something, something rough and good. Ludwig was thinking about turning on that switch of her mind, triggering it with anger and irritation. "Well it seems you are rather enjoying yourself hmm~" she asked him and then gave him this painful, yet good kiss followed by this bite to draw blood. "You like it when it hurts? Well isn't that unexpected" her words followed. Ludwig looked up in her eyes, giving her this unpleasant glare. "Nein, at least not the pain you are making me feel. This is pathetic and exactly why women are meant to be just taken when it comes to sex. You prove this to me that they indeed should spend full time in the kitchen only, useless beings ..." he grumbled, partly meaning it. Women had no real role, they were just support, objects and tools during the times of war. "Be so kind to take off these cuffs from me, the key is in my chest pocket ..." he growled as he looked away from her, giving this tired look. She was nothing to him after all.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 22-11-2012 23:47

Elizavetha held Ludwig still close by his shirt and listened to what he had to say in her face and he smirk grew in a dark scowl and her hand started shaking and chuckled. "Y-You see it like that hmm. Maybe I shouldn't really please you then. Let's see how much you can take, sir" she said and she spat out the last word and she took Ludwig's cap from the desk and placed it on her own head hiding her eyes.

Oh this time he had done it. Ludwig had crossed the line of any form of mercy and love. Nothing could be felt now. She just wanted him to suffer in every way possible and she grinned at him and she stood before him and moved her leg back until swinging it hard and kicking Ludwig's jaw with her knee as hard as possible. She laughed as Ludwig dropped on the floor on his back. "Hahaha! What is it Herr. Don't like it~ I'm so sorry. A woman like me shouldn't do this now should she" she mocked and she growled again afterwards getting more pissed and she grabbed Ludwig by his throat lifting him up. Using her strength as nation was enough to keep him up but the rage and anger coursing through her caused her to squeeze just a bit to harsh in Ludwig's throat causing the man to gasp and the grin on her face grew and she looked up showing the crazy look in her eyes.

With a smooth movement she slammed Ludwig on the ground again and she held him down with her arm pressing on his throat. Her face was close to his and she chuckled as she saw him gasp for air again. "What is it Ludwig~ Can't get the air you need. Just like my people who died in those camps? Oh yes I know about those~" she purred as Ludwig looked slightly surprised. Quickly she let go and she lashed out with her hand creating a large scratch mark on Ludwig's cheek. Without mercy she sat on his lap not paying mind to Ludwig's need and she grabbed his shirt and pulled him up and gave him a head but to stun him.

She quickly flipped him on his stomach and easily pulled his pants down and showed his ass bare. "Maybe you will even beg~ Since you like pain so much I will make you feel it~" She said and she spread Ludwig's ass cheeks and she pressed two fingers in by force pressing hard without any form of lubricant. "I will make you scream for it" she purred again and pressed on with force.

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 23-11-2012 10:20

The woman walked away from him, to the desk with his cap and walked back, facing him in order to kick his jaw brutally. Ludwig dropped on the ground out of pain, while arms trying to move to his face. It was impossible! Impossible to move them to hold and stroke his jaw to relax. Ludwig could taste his own blood, he bit down on something during that kick without a doubt. "Uff ..." he panted out as he glared at the woman who started to laugh loudly, slowly losing her simple mind to the angry vibes he gave to her. "Hahaha! What is it Herr. Don't like it~ I'm so sorry. A woman like me shouldn't do this now should she" she approached him again and lifted him up by his throat, keeping him in the air for a bit as she squeezed down on his throat. "Kkghh ..." he let out, not being able to breathe properly. Ludwig was not able to properly keep his eyes open as his body was focussed on his breathing, which task couldn't be done properly. His head was becoming sweaty and bright red.

A moment later he was slammed on the ground, still with this pressure on his throat. "A-A-Ah ..." were the sounds he was making as he tried to breathe. "What is it Ludwig~ Can't get the air you need. Just like my people who died in those camps? Oh yes I know about those~" she asked him sadistically and let go of his throat. Ludwig took a real deep breath and kept repeating those, then coughed afterwards. The scratch she made on his cheek didn't even bother him, he was too busy gasping for oxygen. Eliza sat down on his legs and pulled him again by his shirt to pull him close, but this time she smashed her own head against his. "--ARGH!" he yelped, feeling very light in the head afterwards as his vision went a bit towards blurry. She stood up from his leg and turned him on his chest. Luckily for Ludwig he could now breathe even better. "... Hahhh!" he gasped again for air. The oxygen entering his lungs was amazing to feel again and slowly he relaxed.

Then he felt this cold around his ass, it felt breezy and uncovered. Ludwig looked over his shoulder for a bit. "Was machst du, schwein?!" he growled back at her. "Maybe you will even beg~ Since you like pain so much I will make you feel it~" she said with this suggestive voice. What was she planning?! That damn woman! Why was she spreading his legs?! --Wait. "--Arghh!" he panted out when the woman entered his ass with two fingers, forcing them inside without mercy. "--Mnn!" he panted again out of pain. "I will make you scream for it" she purred behind him and pressed on and on, making her fingers slide in and out roughly. It was causing Ludwig to pant louder and to make soft moans of pain, forming itself with slow pleasure. "A--Ah ..." he started spreading his legs out of his own, not fully realizing what he was doing. "Mmmmnn ..." he groaned again. It felt weird and cold inside, this wasn't right - Then why this feeling? After a short while he was moving along with the thrusts Eliza was giving him with her fingers.

LizOfTheLowlands
Military cat
Military cat

Post by LizOfTheLowlands » 23-11-2012 12:10

The whimpers and pants Ludwig made were as music to Elizavetha's ear and she pressed her fingers in even deeper till they were as far as possible. she started to move them out immediately and pressed in again and went so on with her two fingers.
Ludwig was hot from the inside and she wiggled her two fingers inside Ludwig hooking them a bit until going into a merciless pace of thrusting with her fingers.

Ludwig's pants and whimpers started to grow into more moans and she chuckled and pressed in further and went even harder. "It seems you are rather enjoying this. You sick man. Wouldn't you like someone's dick up that ass of yours." she said and she quickly smacked his ass again with her other hand. as she did that she removed her fingers and pressed three inside and she chuckled as she could feel the skin and muscles spasm around her fingers. Wanting to remove the intruding digits but she pressed against the muscles and slid her four fingers roughly inside. "Did you ever expect a woman to do this? hmm~. Look at yourself. Laying here moaning as a female who is being screwed. Spreading your legs like a whore" "If I didn't knew better I would've thought you were one." she said and laughed slightly.

She knew she was being cruel with her words and she was pissing Ludwig off but she moved her hand and thrust in and out in a fast pace and observed how Ludwig moved his hips along with her fingers. wanting more inside of him and she looked around a bit, searching for something to use which failed. she shrugged it off and continued to go deeper into Ludwig as his muscles grew more relaxed and wide allowing her to press her fingers even deeper into Ludwig.
On hand shot to his neglected member and started to give it rough strokes and teased the tip. "Now tell me~ Are you enjoying yourself sir. Because those noises aren't just for show so I may hope" Elizavetha said and she gave Ludwig's member a tight squeeze.