Going camping (ChinaXPrussiaXNetherlands) /crack/ [inactive]

The 18 Boy / Boy section where you can add your guy on guy related love. 18 Boy / Boy includes sexual themes with a homosexual couple. Finished roleplays shall be moved to "Finished Roleplays"
Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 02-05-2011 14:34

China thought about the question. "Two or three." He answered and looked up from the food. He saw Prussia carrying a bag and was satisfied the Prussian was finally doing something. He smiled a little and looked back to the food, waiting for the unions.
Main: China
Minor:

Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 02-05-2011 20:36

Slowly the netherlands opened his eyes why where they so damn loud!!?...he stratched his back as he saw the white haired man search for unions and the elder man cook with passion..
Man he was so happy .. The fact that china had to cook he was almost sure that prussia would screw up the meal and he was to "busy" resting

everything looked like it looked a few minutes ago luckely
The netherlands relaxed again but this time he acted to be asleep to see how everybody is without him

"Zzz"
I CHERISH my life how about you?

Main rp character : The Netherlands
Minor rp character :Norway, Finland

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 03-05-2011 02:57

Prussia opened up the sack and took three onions out of it like China requested him to. He walked over to China and gave them to him. "Here ya go." he said. "You don't need anything else right?" he asked after to act like he was helpful to the Chinese man. All he wanted was to claim that spot! he moved the bag closer to China to hint at him that he could take the rest he needed by ease.
"Don't be fooled by your own ideal"

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 03-05-2011 09:10

China who immediately noticed Prussia was trying to be helpful, smiled and shook his head. "No thanks." He continued with the food.

((Goddd... like seriously... can't we make something happen?? D8 like a bear suddenly showing up?? 8D))
Minor:

Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 03-05-2011 10:24

Silently the netherlands inspected the whitechaired nation acting rather helpfull. Thats new he thought ....strange ..
The netherlands stratched his back again and silently. Crawled into the bushes . He crawled further until he was in the bushes in front of the tent entrace.

I think i know what hes doing....

( just wait .. Im gonna make a mess of it )

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 03-05-2011 18:48

Finally the Chinese man didn't needed him anymore! On to his destination! He took his sleeping bag along and ran towards the entrance of the tent, but paused before entering.

"Huh? Where's that guy?" he meant the Netherlands, he disappeared? After that he just jumped inside the tent and put his bag inside. "Pwew!" he sighed, he started opening up the bag.

Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 04-05-2011 01:02

A silent glinster shined in the netherlands eyes .. I knew it..
HES TRYING TO TAKE THE PLACE AWAY ( im happy ive putted the the notice for crack rp in the name)
He silently snook to the tent to find prussia struggeling with his sleeping bag
He closed in and jumped on the white nation YOU!

Zakulf
Inactive Admin
Inactive Admin

Post by Zakulf » 04-05-2011 14:38

He finally managed to opened up the sleeping bag untill some kind of freak jumped on top of him shouting "YOU!". Prussia looked up and recognized the male voice. "YES ME! Now get OFF the awesome me or I'll kick your ass!" Prussia shout without thinking. He was struggling underneath the tall guy.

What's so bad about claiming a certain spot in the tent anyway! The other guys were busy doing their own thing! Wasn't that Netherlands guy like sleeping?!

Mirlin
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirlin » 04-05-2011 22:45

China shock when he heard something that sounds like war noises coming from the tent. He looked up and saw both netherlands and prussia in it, most likely on top of each other.

"Don't fight in the tent!" He called out panicked. "You're ruining it!" There was just no way that he was going to sleep outside just because those two idiots ruined the tent.
Minor:

Xenvive
Pasta eater in training!
Pasta eater in training!

Post by Xenvive » 09-05-2011 19:16

the netherlands growled when he saw the prussian man struggle and herd him shout something wich he ignored.
didin't i tell you that we have to play a game to decide whos going to get the best spot?! he looked pissed at the wite haired man. he didnt know what kind of game they should play but atleast that was more fair than just taking the spot
(okay just for the notice i dunno what kinda game so....)